Are you a cat or dog person.. both?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I don't know what to make of people who like both.

But I tend to think people who like dogs.. also like being able to control a living thing.. just sayin'--based on exepriences and observations made throughout my life.

People who like cats seem to be people who are.. well, like them? or like what they seem to be, I should say.

Now I can't say which I am .. without making it look like this thread is all about me or something..

LOL

I prefer dogs (I grew up with Great Danes), but the right cat can be okay, too.

I want a cat like you see in all the cat videos online. Those are hilarious.

This is the last truly great dog I ever had. This is Ginger, affectionately known as the Tasmanian Wonder Dog. She was a Shepard/Dane/Chow mix (that must've been one Helluva' party). This was taken at Kitchen Creek in the Laguna Mountains, east of San Diego:

35727_1509794187014_5996454_n.jpg

We finally had to put her to sleep when she was 17. She was deaf as a stump and could no longer pick herself up to go outside to relieve herself. A dog this size living to that age is pretty rare. We attributed it to all of the preservatives in the pizza crusts she ate...

• Banned
I prefer dogs (I grew up with Great Danes), but the right cat can be okay, too.

I want a cat like you see in all the cat videos online. Those are hilarious.

This is the last truly great dog I ever had. This is Ginger, affectionately known as the Tasmanian Wonder Dog. She was a Shepard/Dane/Chow mix (that must've been one Helluva' party). This was taken at Kitchen Creek in the Laguna Mountains, east of San Diego:

View attachment 713085

We finally had to put her to sleep when she was 17. She was deaf as a stump and could no longer pick herself up to go outside to relieve herself. A dog this size living to that age is pretty rare. We attributed it to all of the preservatives in the pizza crusts she ate...
lol

thanks for the photo. I didn't mean to imply that all dog owners are control freaks who like to control some living thing, maybe even OMG a human being like a spouse.

But I have known some odd characters in my life.. so..

Anyway, I like dogs myself, I just dont like the kind who are out of control. Ithought I hated all dogs but then one day I was in this office talking to someone at the counter and a man walked in with .. something like a golden retriever or Irish Setter.. don't know dog breeds well but anyhow, the dog was so well behaved, I stopped disliking dogs.. still hate the ones that want to jump on me, lick on me!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh.. I'm kind of like Trump: germ phobic

I've never owned either one. Whichever one is easier to take care of is the one that I would pick if I were to get myself either one. I am guessing that with a cat being smaller, they don't eat as much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Extremely.

Her dominant traits were Shepard, and then Dane. The only way you could tell there was a Chow involved somewhere along the way is because her tongue was blue...
Great Danes only live around eight years
You we’re very fortunate to have her as long as you did

I had an Australian Shepard that almost lived to 17.
She was incontenant but I couldn’t bear to put her down

Great Danes only live around eight years
You we’re very fortunate to have her as long as you did

I had an Australian Shepard that almost lived to 17.
She was incontenant but I couldn’t bear to put her down

The first Dane we had when I was a kid, Fawn, died at 8 years old. Kim, our second, lived to 9. Holly, which is he Dane we had when I joined the Navy in 1981, lived to be 12...

Forum List

Back