Are we seeing the Republicans re-define family values?

View attachment 274480 You democrats have always been against diverse views

Get off of it, you are fully aware the party of the republicans are like the old days, South and pro slavery, yet they spread thought-out the USA in mostly rural areas. But their home, remains the south.
Democrats owned slave plantations back then, and today’s urban slave plantations.. cries of racial oppression came from democrat run towns back then,, and today’s cries are from towns run by Democrats..

YOU CANT MAKE UP YOUR OWN TRUTHS LOL

You are the racist
How would you describe Appalachia? How would you describe Kentucky with four of the 10 poorest counties in the US? Remember the population of Kentucky is almost 90% white. And how would you describe West Virginia which is 94% white?
Or do you even care about poor white Republicans living in Appalachia?

ECCzYpgWwAEvkJ6.jpg

ECC1OxTXkAECGjV

Until Donald Trump I never even heard of babies and children dying at the hands of Americans at the border. Is Donald Trump the owner of every single baby and child death at the US Mexican border?

You are not born of a spirit till you take your first breath.

Until then the Republicans care so very much about the fetus , as they know they wont have to help feed you, help clothe you, or pay for any of your medical attention.

After you take your first breath, then they could careless.
Republicans in America donate more to charity then all of Europe.. we do care .. democrats don’t

Some call it charity, others call it restitution.......... (sorry, I couldn't help it - it was too easy) lol

ECC1OxTXkAECGjV

Until Donald Trump I never even heard of babies and children dying at the hands of Americans at the border. Is Donald Trump the owner of every single baby and child death at the US Mexican border?
Right back to spouting the same old soundbites I see. Such a shill.

Guess you forgot about all those Cubans drowning off the coast of Florida for decades.

We still have a right to control our border despite your selective outrage.

Get off of it, you are fully aware the party of the republicans are like the old days, South and pro slavery, yet they spread thought-out the USA in mostly rural areas. But their home, remains the south.
Democrats owned slave plantations back then, and today’s urban slave plantations.. cries of racial oppression came from democrat run towns back then,, and today’s cries are from towns run by Democrats..

You are the racist
So the Democrats back then, where they religious conservative and Confederates or were they liberals?

Think it through.

Who are the Confederates today?
Who is fighting for confederate history to remain and to talk about American history.. republicans are..America has many diverse people and beliefs. And I respect all. It’s not a party but any one fighting for free speech will probably vote republican

King incites furor with abortion, rape and incest remarks

King made the remarks while speaking to the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa, on Wednesday, where he sought to defend anti-abortion legislation with no rape or incest exceptions. “What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" the lawmaker said.

“Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that,” he added.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party
———

Some Republicans in the past have complained that their party needs to grow and change with the times.

I’m not so sure.

I say leave the Republicans alone and let them live the way they’ve always lived.

Don’t try to force Republicans to be something they’re not. Just let them grow naturally in their own way.

Steve King is very popular with in the Republican Party. Stop picking on him and let him live by his own definition of “family values“.
He has a diverse view,, SO WHAT.. why are you so against people different then you?
King's comments explain SO MUCH about the GOP.

You are the racist
How would you describe Appalachia? How would you describe Kentucky with four of the 10 poorest counties in the US? Remember the population of Kentucky is almost 90% white. And how would you describe West Virginia which is 94% white?
Or do you even care about poor white Republicans living in Appalachia?
There is a show called the last Alaskans, they are people that live with almost nothing and are the happiest people in the world.. so people living in poverty with freedom are pretty rich.. you need to accept people are different then you.. you can’t put us in groups. And you can’t attack those that want to be diverse

You are not born of a spirit till you take your first breath.

Until then the Republicans care so very much about the fetus , as they know they wont have to help feed you, help clothe you, or pay for any of your medical attention.

After you take your first breath, then they could careless.
Republicans in America donate more to charity then all of Europe.. we do care .. democrats don’t

Some call it charity, others call it restitution.......... (sorry, I couldn't help it - it was too easy) lol
Cool story

King incites furor with abortion, rape and incest remarks

King made the remarks while speaking to the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa, on Wednesday, where he sought to defend anti-abortion legislation with no rape or incest exceptions. “What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" the lawmaker said.

“Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that,” he added.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party
———

Some Republicans in the past have complained that their party needs to grow and change with the times.

I’m not so sure.

I say leave the Republicans alone and let them live the way they’ve always lived.

Don’t try to force Republicans to be something they’re not. Just let them grow naturally in their own way.

Steve King is very popular with in the Republican Party. Stop picking on him and let him live by his own definition of “family values“.
He has a diverse view,, SO WHAT.. why are you so against people different then you?
King's comments explain SO MUCH about the GOP.
You attaching diversity says a lot about democrats

ECC1OxTXkAECGjV

Guess you forgot about all those Cubans drowning off the coast of Florida for decades.

How does what you said make sense

ECC1OxTXkAECGjV

How does what you said make sense
Problems with comprehension are all on you.

You are the racist
So the Democrats back then, where they religious conservative and Confederates or were they liberals?

Think it through.

Who is fighting for confederate history to remain and to talk about American history.. republicans are..America has many diverse people and beliefs. And I respect all. It’s not a party but any one fighting for free speech will probably vote republican
Democrats fight to remind people the Confederacy was established to defend slavery forever and is not a nation to be honored

You are the racist

Think it through.

Democrats fight to remind people the Confederacy was established to defend slavery forever and is not a nation to be honored
WHAT!? Democrats own urban slave plantations TODAY. They attack blacks that leave the plantation.. today’s democrats are far worse look at Antifa

You are the racist

Think it through.

WHAT!? Democrats own urban slave plantations TODAY. They attack blacks that leave the plantation.. today’s democrats are far worse look at Antifa
The real plantation is in Appalachia. Where you have the five of the 10 poorest counties in the country in Kentucky and West Virginia, two states that are almost completely white. People there so poor. When McConnell became a senator he had $2 million, now he has over $25 million. And he’s supporting people that live in the poorest counties in the nation? How would he know what they need?

Poor white people living on plantations controlled by white people. I guess since they couldn’t get any blacks to do it anymore, they settled on whites.

You are the racist

Think it through.

The real plantation is in Appalachia. Where you have the five of the 10 poorest counties in the country in Kentucky and West Virginia, two states that are almost completely white. People there so poor. When McConnell became a senator he had $2 million, now he has over $25 million. And he’s supporting people that live in the poorest counties in the nation? How would he know what they need?

Poor white people living on plantations controlled by white people. I guess since they couldn’t get any blacks to do it anymore, they settled on whites.
They are only rioting in towns run by democrats.. not Kentucky lol

You should tell them they are slaves haha

You are the racist

Think it through.

It’s not Democrats that own the slave plantations in Appalachia. They all vote Republican.

Think it through.

They are only rioting in towns run by democrats.. not Kentucky lol

You should tell them they are slaves haha
Kentucky has four of the 10 poorest counties in the country.

The very definition of “plantation“.

Forum List

Back