Are we seeing the Republicans re-define family values?

I would think Steve King’s family would be angry at him for standing up in front of the nation and saying that his family is filled with rapists and incest.

Unless, it’s true. Then they probably would be embarrassed.........or not.

Democrats owned slave plantations back then, and today’s urban slave plantations.. cries of racial oppression came from democrat run towns back then,, and today’s cries are from towns run by Democrats..

YOU CANT MAKE UP YOUR OWN TRUTHS LOL

You are the racist
So the Democrats back then, where they religious conservative and Confederates or were they liberals?

Think it through.

Who are the Confederates today?
Who is fighting for confederate history to remain and to talk about American history.. republicans are..America has many diverse people and beliefs. And I respect all. It’s not a party but any one fighting for free speech will probably vote republican
Democrats fight to remind people the Confederacy was established to defend slavery forever and is not a nation to be honored
WHAT!? Democrats own urban slave plantations TODAY. They attack blacks that leave the plantation.. today’s democrats are far worse look at Antifa
It’s not Democrats that own the slave plantations in Appalachia. They all vote Republican.
Let me know when they riot lol like every black town run by democrats have haha

Who is fighting for confederate history to remain and to talk about American history.. republicans are..America has many diverse people and beliefs. And I respect all. It’s not a party but any one fighting for free speech will probably vote republican
Democrats fight to remind people the Confederacy was established to defend slavery forever and is not a nation to be honored
WHAT!? Democrats own urban slave plantations TODAY. They attack blacks that leave the plantation.. today’s democrats are far worse look at Antifa
The real plantation is in Appalachia. Where you have the five of the 10 poorest counties in the country in Kentucky and West Virginia, two states that are almost completely white. People there so poor. When McConnell became a senator he had $2 million, now he has over $25 million. And he’s supporting people that live in the poorest counties in the nation? How would he know what they need?

Poor white people living on plantations controlled by white people. I guess since they couldn’t get any blacks to do it anymore, they settled on whites.
They are only rioting in towns run by democrats.. not Kentucky lol

You should tell them they are slaves haha
Kentucky has four of the 10 poorest counties in the country.

The very definition of “plantation“.
lol comparing people that live in democrat controlled squalor slave housing and being poor because of democrat epa officials are two different things. Take the democrat shackles off..

Your version of value is different then ours

New Topics

Forum List

Back