Are We Doomed?

The right has to smear heroic military service

They have to denigrate science

They have to deny the field of Economics

They have to denigrate higher learning

They have to use ethnic smears

Thy have to LIE about peoples American citizenship.

They have to do these things to win elections and to defend their failed ideas.

What a party.

And you have a problem with Projection.

You attach qualities to a party that doesn't deserve them and support one that it does.

They say love is blind....but so is politics.

Last edited:

What a party.

you need a new drug shit for brains

The USA is doomed indeed. Her dominance since WWII has ended. Poverty and debt defines neo-USA. How sad....................

Yes.....all thanks to Obama.

And how about the seven presidents between JFK and Obama who also assisted the would-be kings of America and Europe to systematically take and consolidate their wealth and power (at least Bush II was honest about the goal)... can't we thank them too?

Can't be any worse than what we have right now. Look at how many people actually believed that an inexperienced & unqualified "Community Organizer" would make a great President? So why not Palin? Hmm?

'Cause she's a clueless blond dipshit?

Don't get me wrong... I'd still fuck her in a NY second; I would just be VERY hard pressed to see her as the leader of the USA.​

What a party.

you need a new drug shit for brains

Every Dem with a military record has their record smeared by the Rs if they run for office.

If they happen to be an actual silver medal winner or something then they have whole groups thety assemble to turn an American Hero into a traitor with their lies.

You people have been fighting the entire sceintific world to deny AGW.

You guys have been spewing hate on higher education for decades now, look how you people treat the education that Obama has? you never mention it as if it never took place and when it is mentioned you denigrate it. You have done this to every president with a D after his name. When university studies come out you spew great hate on them and say thay dont know what they are talking about.

Are you really unaware of the shit like "Barak the majic negro" and the shit about calling his mother an unwed mother? Pretending hes NOT born here and the like.

Complete lies about Obama not being born here ,nothing but lies but you guys still lap it up like paplum.

Your team still had to cheat to win the last two pres elections you won.

I truely wish there was a drug that would cure your complete obcession with lies.

Can't be any worse than what we have right now. Look at how many people actually believed that an inexperienced & unqualified "Community Organizer" would make a great President? So why not Palin? Hmm?

Don't get me wrong... I'd still fuck her in a NY second; I would just be VERY hard pressed to see her as the leader of the USA.​

Get your facts strait... She is a brunette. :p

Is that the ONLY thing that happened in Obamas life?

Do you think living in another country for a time is BAD for an American?

No, I expect it with their military experience.

So you think NO American should live overseas unless they are in the military?

I never made such a statement. Did you run out of ammo there buddy? We were discussing a President's educational background. Your logic demonstrated here, would make a Harvard education necessary for the garbage collector.

Wonder why the left fears Sarah Palin sooooooo much!!!:cool:

Did you read the cartoon?

Do you understand the implication?

We've already been down that road. We elected an unqualified person to the Presidency and the result was disaster. Do you want to do it again?

Obama has shown he's less qualified then Sarah Palin and still 47% think he's doing a decent job.

Bill Clinton had about the same experience as Sarah Palin. He wasn't all that bad.

If there is a more ignorant statement on this messageboard..I haven't seen it.

No, I expect it with their military experience.

So you think NO American should live overseas unless they are in the military?

I never made such a statement. Did you run out of ammo there buddy? We were discussing a President's educational background. Your logic demonstrated here, would make a Harvard education necessary for the garbage collector.

Maybe you could clairify what you mean by expecting What with their military experience?

I thought you were trying to say you expected their living in foriegn land to come with their military experience.

Wonder why the left fears Sarah Palin sooooooo much!!!:cool:

Did you read the cartoon?

Do you understand the implication?

We've already been down that road. We elected an unqualified person to the Presidency and the result was disaster. Do you want to do it again?

George W. Bush was not unqualified to be President, but he did prove to be less capable as a manager of the office than many of us who voted for him hoped he would be, and promoted fiscal policies far more liberal than many of us could accept. But he also did some good things too. I wouldn't vote for him in the primary for another term, but I see him as a good guy, and there is no question that he loves his country and he had the best of intentions. He wasn't in it for personal glory.

We did elect one far more unqualified and far less competent, however, to replace him, and I see the new one as being in it for personal glory. And I am becoming more and more convinced that the new one does not love his country and has ambitions of enhancing his standing in the world at the expense of his country.

Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President? I don't know. She brings more practical qualifications than Obama did. I believe her mind and heart are in the right place, and I trust her to stick to conservative principles in a way that President Bush did not. Whether she would be wise enough to surround herself with competent people who also have their hearts in the right place, I don't know. Whether she has the political clout to pull together a competent team, I don't know.

I do know, we couldn't possibly be any worse off than we are with her as President right now, and if she does have the moxie along with the skills to do the job, we would be hugely better off.

I have a hard time imagining anyone who believes Bush was substantively qualified to be President and a harder time imagining anyone who would even consider Palin as President. While both have the bare minimum qualifications, natural born and 35 or more years old, neither has shown the depth of character, breadth of knowledge and deep understanding of public policy issues the American People should be able to expect in their President. They're poseurs. They're puppets of special interests, evil special interests. Neither of them, absent their special circumstances, Bush's family and Plain's personality and appearance, would even be considered for the position. They were chosen only because they are willing to suspend any morality they may have within to stand on one of the highest public stages and pretend to be a statesman in return, perhaps, for nothing more than validation of their sense of personal worth.

Get your facts strait... She is a brunette. :p

I'd still fuck her. :eusa_whistle:

And I'm really sure she's got the hots for you as well.

Why don't you go for Michelle.....you've got a better shot at her then Sarah Palin.

And I'm really sure she's got the hots for you as well.

Why don't you go for Michelle.....you've got a better shot at her then Sarah Palin.

We weren't talking about Michelle (Obama, I ass-u-me?). We were talking about the redeeming qualities of Sarah Palin.

As far as this average Joe is concerned, her most redeeming quality is extreme fuckability. My having a 'shot' at her was not even part of the equation.

Forum List

Back