Are we atheists really that annoying??

So, each time an atheist see a small t, a street crossing, or a telephone pole(at least in the southern part of the country), Atheist gain faith in god and praise Jesus.

They must; because if a cross or mention of god is found on sacred ground (government ground) the Atheists run to court and demand that the power of the state be turned to silencing and crushing such expression. So great is the fear of the Atheist, that even a passive display of common sense, such as the 10 commandments, causes them to lose control of their bowels and heave in convulsion.

Normal people aren't affected by displays they have no faith in. We ignore them, knowing that free people can express ideas we disagree with. Not Atheists though, y'all are like the Taliban, the thought that someone may hold ideas outside your faith causes apoplexy and makes you violent.

I guess Atheist praise god more than muslims, huh. Tell me, do they stop at each telephone pole to pray? How in the world do we get anywhere?:tongue:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if some Atheist demanded that all telephone polls be destroyed because they look like a cross. Atheist will not tolerate competing faiths.

Atheists seek to silence all competing faiths.
There's no faith required for atheism. None.

To use the government to enforce their own religion,...
Not collecting stamps, is not a hobby; atheism is not a religion.

... to ESTABLISH Atheism as the church of the United States, that all must follow.
Paranoid nonsense.

To a Libertarian agnostic like me,...
You're clearly neither libertarian or agnostic.

...you are the most dangerous religion out there - you threaten liberty more than any of the others.
Even more paranoid nonsense.

It took me many years to understand Atheists. I admit that I lost faith in the goat herder religions a full decade before declaring myself agnostic.

But I never was offended by religion. I didn't understand why Atheists always shit and pissed themselves if someone had faith or prayed. A cross or a manger no more offends me than an "S" in a Superman symbol or a display of the Batmobile.

Here's the thing, I don't believe in god, so I'm not threatened or offended, no more than I am by comic book characters. It's all make believe to me. But Atheists will run to court the second some little girl utters a prayer at a football game or if their is a creche in a park. Why?

Because they do believe, because they believe in god and hate him, with a burning passion.

When I speak of faith though, I mean the absurd notion that one can categorically claim that there is no god or gods, and that there can not be any "supernatural beings." That is just as absurd, and just as dependent on blind faith, as the claim that a goat herder born in a manger is god.

Atheism is one of the most aggressively evangelical religions there is. Atheists are fanatics.

In what way is that clear? Because I reject your silly religion?

One religion seeks to silence the free expression of others using the courts, and it ain't the Mormons.

It took me many years to understand Atheists. I admit that I lost faith in the goat herder religions a full decade before declaring myself agnostic.

But I never was offended by religion. I didn't understand why Atheists always shit and pissed themselves if someone had faith or prayed. A cross or a manger no more offends me than an "S" in a Superman symbol or a display of the Batmobile.

Here's the thing, I don't believe in god, so I'm not threatened or offended, no more than I am by comic book characters. It's all make believe to me. But Atheists will run to court the second some little girl utters a prayer at a football game or if their is a creche in a park. Why?
This is your imaginary story. I don't have to answer that.

Because they do believe, because they believe in god and hate him, with a burning passion.
Then the folks you're calling atheists are not atheists then, are they?

When I speak of faith though, I mean the absurd notion that one can categorically claim that there is no god or gods, and that there can not be any "supernatural beings." That is just as absurd, and just as dependent on blind faith, as the claim that a goat herder born in a manger is god.
Except that the notion that there is no god, or any supernatural beings, does not require faith--whereas the notion that a goat herder born in a manger is god necessarily does.

Your effort to confalte rational beliefs with faith is what's absurd.

Atheism is one of the most aggressively evangelical religions there is. Atheists are fanatics.
You're talking nonsense.

No. Because you believe that atheists believe in god, and that atheism is a religion.

One religion seeks to silence the free expression of others using the courts, and it ain't the Mormons.
Preventing a religious tradition--that has a long history of using government to promote itself in the most abusive ways--from "expressing" itself through government IS NOT an attempt to silence the free expression of religion. It's an attempt to PRESERVE the free expression of religion.

Well, when india was breaking up, hindus murdered millions of muslims, muslims murdered millions of hindus, sikhs murdered them both and got murdered by both.

Moronic rewrite of history.

When the Muslims started a civil war to create an Islamic state, millions died in the fighting.

Hindus "murdered" no one, they fought a war with the Muslim separatists. And I doubt Sikhs would be killing Hindus, or vice-versa. Sikhs formed due to the brutality of the Muslim invaders.

This mindset is the problem. It is always them, who does the wrong thing, but never you. How shallow, how stubby, how deficient and how incomplete in every way possible.

Unfortunately you have a narrow window you are looking out to the world, and the sad thing is that's the only window you have to look out.

This is your imaginary story. I don't have to answer that.

Seriously?

Your defense is to lie about it?

Atheists Sue Over Cross in World Trade Center Museum - ABC News

Atheists sue another Pa. school over commandments - 21 News Now, More Local News for Youngstown, Ohio -

Atheists sue another Pa. school over commandments - 21 News Now, More Local News for Youngstown, Ohio -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fering-discounts-to-sunday-worshippers-video/

Atheists sue to remove Jesus statue from Big Mountain

:confused:

Except that the notion that there is no god, or any supernatural beings, does not require faith--whereas the notion that a goat herder born in a manger is god necessarily does.

In fact, the claim that there is no god requires incredible faith. It is a conclusion based on nothing.

I've seen nothing that demonstrates there is a god, and nothing that precludes a god.

Yet you demand that there cannot be god, which is equally as absurd as the Muslim who demands that a hunk of rock in the Kaaba is god.

Your effort to confalte rational beliefs with faith is what's absurd.

Every fanatic I encounter tells me that their belief alone is "rational."

You're talking nonsense.

No. Because you believe that atheists believe in god, and that atheism is a religion.

I think Atheism is a delusion in many cases. Those who actually don't believe, don't fear mystical symbols. I have no need to purge the cross from public display. It has no power to me.

That you are obsessed with crushing displays and speech shows that you do believe these things have power.

Preventing a religious tradition--that has a long history of using government to promote itself in the most abusive ways--from "expressing" itself through government IS NOT an attempt to silence the free expression of religion. It's an attempt to PRESERVE the free expression of religion.

So you preserve freedom by crushing it?

Yeah, you're rational.... :eusa_whistle:

This mindset is the problem. It is always them, who does the wrong thing, but never you. How shallow, how stubby, how deficient and how incomplete in every way possible.

Unfortunately you have a narrow window you are looking out to the world, and the sad thing is that's the only window you have to look out.

Reality is reality. Words have meanings.

The war in India was just that, a war. The Muslims rose up to form an Islamic Theocracy. (I notice that Atheists always seem to love Theocracy, as long as it's Islamic!) India fought to stop the civil war and the seceding of major chunk of the nation.

That isn't "murder," that is civil war.

Where's the "little girl [who] utters a prayer at a football game or if their is a creche in a park?"

And in your links ... do any of those projects involve an act of legislature to fund them?

So now you're left with ONE ... ONE example that supports your point against the 4 you posted that refute your point.

Well done! Well done indeed, sir!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:confused:
No doubt you're confused, retard. Look it over again:

In fact, the claim that there is no god requires incredible faith. It is a conclusion based on nothing.
Wrong. It's a conclusion based on valid logic applied to the evidence.

I've seen nothing that demonstrates there is a god, and nothing that precludes a god.
But, as you just candidly admitted, "I've seen nothing that demonstrates there is a god."

Hence, no reason at all to believe there's a god, hence NOT faith.

Yet you demand that there cannot be god, which is equally as absurd as the Muslim who demands that a hunk of rock in the Kaaba is god.
I made no such demand. It is your over-active imagination running again.

Every fanatic I encounter tells me that their belief alone is "rational."
And then according to your logic, every rational belif belongs to a fanatic.

Fine. You're retarded. I get it now.

You're talking nonsense.

I think Atheism is a delusion in many cases. Those who actually don't believe, don't fear mystical symbols. I have no need to purge the cross from public display. It has no power to me.

That you are obsessed with crushing displays and speech shows that you do believe these things have power.
I'm not "crushing displays and speech" you fucking retard. You can have your superstition all fucking day long as long as you don't hijack the coercive appurtenances of government to "express" how unbelievers are wrong.

So you preserve freedom by crushing it?
That must be it. WOW! You're retarded.

Yeah, you're rational.... :eusa_whistle:
I am, and you're retarded.

]Where's the "little girl [who] utters a prayer at a football game or if their is a creche in a park?"

Come off it sparky; Doe v. Santa Fe is the epitome religious intolerance.

SANTA FE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DIST. V. DOE

{ ACLU Sues Over Creche, Menorah
AP , Associated Press
AP News Archive Dec. 11, 1986 2:09 PM ET

PITTSBURGH (AP) _ The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a suit seeking to keep a creche and a menorah from being displayed at public buildings, claiming that would violate constitutional separation of church and state. }

ACLU Sues Over Creche, Menorah

You're pathetic, you float stupid lies and then demand I prove water is wet,

And in your links ... do any of those projects involve an act of legislature to fund them?

Most don't. Most involve the intolerance of Atheists toward competing faiths. The concept that government ground is sacred, and only Atheism may be mentioned or displayed on holy ground.

So now you're left with ONE ... ONE example that supports your point against the 4 you posted that refute your point.

LOL

What a joke you are. You lie, get outed, then squirm.

Well done! Well done indeed, sir!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

No doubt you're confused, retard. Look it over again:

No need sparky, your idiocy shines through from the initial reading.

Wrong. It's a conclusion based on valid logic applied to the evidence.

Logical fallacy is not considered "valid," sparky. A lack of evidence is not empirical proof that something doesn't exist.

Your moronic proposition is that "I don't have an ocean in my house. I have never seen and ocean, therefore it is impossible for an ocean to exist."

That's utter retardation, sparky.

But, as you just candidly admitted, "I've seen nothing that demonstrates there is a god."

Great.

Hence, no reason at all to believe there's a god, hence NOT faith.

There is a total of zero evidence precluding the possibility of a god. You may not have an ocean in your house, yet the possibility remains that an ocean might exist. It may not conform to notions that others have, but it could exist,

You see sparky, god may not exist, or god may exist, or god may not be what others think. Rather than a bearded patriarch, god may be the Higgs field. Or maybe not - rational people accept that they don't know. But Atheists are fanatics, not rational people.

I made no such demand. It is your over-active imagination running again.

Atheism is the belief that there is no god and no possibility of a god or the supernatural. Words have meanings, sparky.

And then according to your logic, every rational belif belongs to a fanatic.

More logical fallacy.

One of us appears retarded, sparky.

I'm not "crushing displays and speech" you fucking retard. You can have your superstition all fucking day long as long as you don't hijack the coercive appurtenances of government to "express" how unbelievers are wrong.

Of course you are, moron. You seek to deprive others of expression based on your fear or their words.

You are an irrational fool, in complete meltdown because your fanatical faith is challenged.

You sir are in denail, you are still fighting god inside yourself.
Do not project that struggle on those of us who are at peace with not believing in any god or afterlife.

You sir are in denail, you are still fighting god inside yourself.

Is that right?

So, viewing religious displays as no more meaningful than comic books is "denial," but pissing oneself should someone display a cross is "well adjusted?"

ROFL

Here's a hint, if you really don't believe, then the symbols have no meaning.

Do not project that struggle on those of us who are at peace with not believing in any god or afterlife.

Peace?

Atheists wage war against religion and against liberty. You know sparky, I've never been driven to declare war on Superman - one doesn't declare war on things they don't believe in.

Richard Dawkins, the defacto pope of the Atheist religion loves to tout his war on people who hold religious faith.

Tell me, what is the actual difference between Dawkins and the Ayatollah Khomeini? The two seem identical to me.

Last edited:
]Where's the "little girl [who] utters a prayer at a football game or if their is a creche in a park?"

Come off it sparky; Doe v. Santa Fe is the epitome religious intolerance.

SANTA FE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DIST. V. DOE

{ ACLU Sues Over Creche, Menorah
AP , Associated Press
AP News Archive Dec. 11, 1986 2:09 PM ET

PITTSBURGH (AP) _ The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a suit seeking to keep a creche and a menorah from being displayed at public buildings, claiming that would violate constitutional separation of church and state. }

ACLU Sues Over Creche, Menorah

You're pathetic, you float stupid lies and then demand I prove water is wet,
You really should read the sources you cite to support your point.

Both support mine.

Thank you.

Most don't.
No. Most do.

Most involve the intolerance of Atheists toward competing faiths.
Mormons and Catholic, rather than atheists were involved in your school prayer example.

The concept that government ground is sacred, and only Atheism may be mentioned or displayed on holy ground.
This is made-up nonsense.

LOL

What a joke you are. You lie, get outed, then squirm.
No lie. No squirming.

No need sparky, your idiocy shines through from the initial reading.
The only idiot is the one who failed to open a dictionary before he fatuously asserted that atheists believe in god.

Logical fallacy is not considered "valid," sparky. A lack of evidence is not empirical proof that something doesn't exist.
There's no logical fallacy involved Cupcake--lack of evidence of the existence of something is sufficient for the conclusion that something doesn't exist until evidence of that something's existence is produced. The reciprocal is the logical fallacy you're attempting to apply.

Your moronic proposition is that "I don't have an ocean in my house. I have never seen and ocean, therefore it is impossible for an ocean to exist."
This is a strawman.

That's utter retardation, sparky.
Yes. Your strawman is retarded. It speaks volumes of the retard that created it.

There is a total of zero evidence precluding the possibility of a god.
That's no reason to believe in god.

Is it?

You may not have an ocean in your house, yet the possibility remains that an ocean might exist.
Right. There might be an invisible dry ocean in my house ... but I doubt it.

It may not conform to notions that others have, but it could exist,
Sure. But there's good reason for me to not believe in a dry invisible ocean in my house. That fact makes such a belief not faith.

You see sparky, god may not exist, or god may exist, or god may not be what others think. Rather than a bearded patriarch, god may be the Higgs field. Or maybe not - rational people accept that they don't know.
This is true cupcake. And those who are rational understand that there is no valid point in asserting the reality of things that do not share in any attributes of real things.

But Atheists are fanatics, not rational people.
Some atheists aren't, but that's not in contention.

Atheism is the belief that there is no god and no possibility of a god or the supernatural. Words have meanings, sparky.
They sure do.
Definition of ATHEISM

1 archaic : ungodliness, wickedness
2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity
b : the doctrine that there is no deity​

More logical fallacy.
An it appears to be your logical fallacy.

One of us appears retarded, sparky.
And it's the one here who says atheists believe in god.

Of course you are, moron. You seek to deprive others of expression based on your fear or their words.
This is just made up nonsense.

You are an irrational fool, in complete meltdown because your fanatical faith is challenged.
Not one of my jimmies have been rustled by the likes of you.

Last edited:

Reality is reality. Words have meanings.

The war in India was just that, a war. The Muslims rose up to form an Islamic Theocracy. (I notice that Atheists always seem to love Theocracy, as long as it's Islamic!) India fought to stop the civil war and the seceding of major chunk of the nation.

That isn't "murder," that is civil war.

I am sorry to say that but you have no idea what you are talking about. Things are really different from text books you know. People murdered and raped their neighbors. This is no war, this is extermination.

With your description, you can call the holocaust as a civil war too. A logical thinking indian or a pakistani could only laugh on your comments, just like I do know :)

But ignorance is a bliss, keep going buddy.

I draw offense to the idea that Atheists are some united group, they are not; Atheists are divided by politics and ethics. Most Atheists don't put up billboards, bitch about church groups or demand that 'god' is removed from the notes; most Atheists are just happy to live their lives in peace. In summary there are bigots on the non religious and religious side (i.e. the ones that actively discriminate against Atheists), though much more on the religious side due to illiteracy and medieval morality in the rest of the world.
Edit: Most Atheists are Agnostic Atheists meaning they live their lives holding no belief in god, can see no empirical evidence for the existence of god and hold that the existence of god can never be proven empirically; as it is based on metaphysical evidence as well as faith.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say that but you have no idea what you are talking about. Things are really different from text books you know. People murdered and raped their neighbors. This is no war, this is extermination.

Extermination? Of the Muslims?

ROFL

Liars for Allah say the most absurd things.

With your description, you can call the holocaust as a civil war too. A logical thinking indian or a pakistani could only laugh on your comments, just like I do know :)

Really?

Which part of Germany became a Jewish theocracy after the Jews revolted?

But ignorance is a bliss, keep going buddy.

Ignorance? You mean reality.

In 1947 the Muslims rose up in violence - as is the way of Muslims, and fought to establish the brutal theocracy of Pakistan.

I draw offense to the idea that Atheists are some united group, they are not; Atheists are divided by politics and ethics. Most Atheists don't put up billboards, bitch about church groups or demand that 'god' is removed from the notes; most Atheists are just happy to live their lives in peace. In summary there are bigots on the non religious and religious side (i.e. the ones that actively discriminate against Atheists), though much more on the religious side due to illiteracy and medieval morality in the rest of the world.
Edit: Most Atheists are Agnostic Atheists meaning they live their lives holding no belief in god, can see no empirical evidence for the existence of god and hold that the existence of god can never be proven empirically; as it is based on metaphysical evidence as well as faith.

Hey--don't tell people that!

I like it when the theists think atheists is one big giant God-hating religion destroying group and then discover that each of us are as different as snowflakes. Including our views about religion.

The realization is like a child finding out there is no Santa, and his parents were playing a game on him/her.

Of course, one should ask "Who is playing the role of parent?"

Last edited:
Atheism requires enormous faith.

That's a dumb conclusion, based on inconsistent logic. You clearly have a deep emotional need to believe atheism is faith-based. Why do you have such an emotional need?

Atheism demands that there is no god

Just as everyone's beliefs "demand" there is no Invisible Pink Unicorn or Flying Spaghetti Monster, yet no one says that lack of belief in those mythical entities requires "faith". It takes some arrogant/hypocrital thinking to declare atheists are faith-based just because they lack belief in someone's own special mythical figure.

and no possibility of any supernatural aspects to the universe.

Totally wrong. Atheism says nothing about supernaturalism in general. Atheism just says there are no gods. That still leaves plenty of room for supernaturalism.

Forum List

Back