Are we alone?

The involvement of our government regarding UFO's is coming to iight. I think they have come to realize the people are not likely to panic if it is proven that we are being visited by critters from outer space.

That could change however if these critters ever do something harmful. Which I do not think likely as in if they are visiting us it has never been demonstrated they have any intent of harming us. Since it is most likely that if they are visiting then it most likely has been going on for a very long time. I have never heard of anyone being harmed. Perhaps some disappearances could be explained though by their involvement.

Are we alone?
something strange is definitely going on ....The pentagon has recently stated that fact ...

They ain't from Mars because we've been there and it looks like the badlands of New Mexico. So where would ET invaders come from? The nearest star is so far that dinosaurs would have been the dominant species when a space ship launched from it if Einstein's theory works.
not if they can bend space and time .

if no other civilizations, what are the billions of other planets--- that we can't even see ---for?

We believe there's approximately 1 septillion stars in the universe. That's a 1 followed by 24 zeros. The number of planets/moons would obviously be far greater even than that. What if we end up finding life on one of the moons in our own solar system? What if it turns out it's really not uncommon given the appropriate conditions? We'd be just one of a completely incomprehensible number of lifeforms in the universe.
So then why do these "others" always make sure they got their doors locked when they pass us?

So then why do these "others" always make sure they got their doors locked when they pass us?

Do you stop your car, get out and say hello to random creatures on your way to work? Maybe they don't feel a particular way towards us. Maybe we're just largely irrelevant to them.

Do you stop your car, get out and say hello to random creatures on your way to work? Maybe they don't feel a particular way towards us. Maybe we're just largely irrelevant to them.
Maybe so, but the last message I got from them indicated they were confused by our actions. In particular, our obsession with celebrating when our planet makes a complete revolution around the sun, like it could be stopped or something. And then before that, they don't understand why we deforest areas and bring the trees into our homes and electrify them. So, those guys are scared of us for sure. I mean look what they do as opposed to us:

iu

Them

iu

Us

Any questions?

What if we end up finding life on one of the moons in our own solar system? What if it turns out it's really not uncommon given the appropriate conditions?

What if we are unique?

It's hard to even entertain that idea. There's no way that what happened here on Earth is unique. God did not create a septillion stars just for us. It just wouldn't make any sense.

I think it's pretty safe to say any being capable of traversing the universe has better shit to do than fuck around with our government. What could they possibly need to spend so much time learning? How could they possibly benefit from us? Resources that are abundant all throughout space and that they surely could harvest more efficiently than we can? Slaves? We're a century or two from making human labor obsolete and we think the aliens might need to use us?

Humans are very arrogant to assume aliens would care to do much more than note our existence and move on.

Suppose the aliens are all French. That screws up your entire train of logic.
Well the good news would be if push ever came to shove with us they’d surrender shortly.

Forum List

Back