Are we alone?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The involvement of our government regarding UFO's is coming to iight. I think they have come to realize the people are not likely to panic if it is proven that we are being visited by critters from outer space.

That could change however if these critters ever do something harmful. Which I do not think likely as in if they are visiting us it has never been demonstrated they have any intent of harming us. Since it is most likely that if they are visiting then it most likely has been going on for a very long time. I have never heard of anyone being harmed. Perhaps some disappearances could be explained though by their involvement.

Are we alone?

Some of us are more alone than others...

1.jpg

We must ask ourselves…are they really a hoax? Are we truly alone? Or are we being lied to? — Fox Mulder

91VoYZMDoiL._SX425_.jpg

I think it's pretty safe to say any being capable of traversing the universe has better shit to do than fuck around with our government. What could they possibly need to spend so much time learning? How could they possibly benefit from us? Resources that are abundant all throughout space and that they surely could harvest more efficiently than we can? Slaves? We're a century or two from making human labor obsolete and we think the aliens might need to use us?

Humans are very arrogant to assume aliens would care to do much more than note our existence and move on.

I think it's pretty safe to say any being capable of traversing the universe has better shit to do than fuck around with our government. What could they possibly need to spend so much time learning? How could they possibly benefit from us? Resources that are abundant all throughout space and that they surely could harvest more efficiently than we can? Slaves? We're a century or two from making human labor obsolete and we think the aliens might need to use us?

Humans are very arrogant to assume aliens would care to do much more than note our existence and move on.

It was just a current events beam me up scotty rib

Everyone knows white aliens run the universe and whats great is they got slaves .
We so need to get up there and join our White brothers

Enslave the universe ? And assert our superiority ?...HELLS YEAH !!!! Its the white thing to do

See now thats pure arrogance ....and a little racist :04:

In UFOlogy, Nordic aliens are humanoid extraterrestrials purported to come from the Pleiades who resemble Nordic-Scandinavians.[1] Professed contactees describe them as typically male, six to seven feet tall (about two meters) with long blonde hair, blue eyes,[2] and skin tones ranging from fair to tanned.[3][2][4] UFOlogist George Adamski is credited with being among the first to claim contact with Nordic aliens in the mid 1950s, and scholars note that the mythology of extraterrestrial visitation from beings with features described as Aryan often include claims of telepathy, benevolence, and physical beauty.[5][6][1]

if no other civilizations, what are the billions of other planets--- that we can't even see ---for?

• Banned
We cannot understand how something can come from nothing or perhaps some things have always been??? as in there was no beginning as in we cannot begin to understand that as in by human logic all things have a beginning but maybe not and if not how could that be as in it comes back to the obvious fact we know little and understand less.

Yet many of know for certain there is no God....not speaking of myself. I remember when i was very young I asked where did God come from? The answer I got--he has always been. I could not accept that. Now I think maybe so but I just cannot wrap my mind around that. But if true and that is just as possible maybe more so than anything else, which demonstrates just how in the dark we really are.

Can someone explain quantum mechanics? which says in essence that anything is possible. Less we forget back in the middle ages which in historical terms was not that long ago and oh how arrogant they were as in they thought they had it all figured out as in the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth.

They ain't from Mars because we've been there and it looks like the badlands of New Mexico. So where would ET invaders come from? The nearest star is so far that dinosaurs would have been the dominant species when a space ship launched from it if Einstein's theory works.

Unless intelligent beings are NOT the norm.

The involvement of our government regarding UFO's is coming to iight. I think they have come to realize the people are not likely to panic if it is proven that we are being visited by critters from outer space.

That could change however if these critters ever do something harmful. Which I do not think likely as in if they are visiting us it has never been demonstrated they have any intent of harming us. Since it is most likely that if they are visiting then it most likely has been going on for a very long time. I have never heard of anyone being harmed. Perhaps some disappearances could be explained though by their involvement.

Are we alone?

Maybe we're on the interstellar equivalent of the National Geographic channel?

Or if their dealing with our government Comedy Central?

Oh sure...bring up statistics...chuckle

Suppose the aliens are all French. That screws up your entire train of logic.

We don't actually know how intelligent we are on a universal scale. It'd be more accurate to say "Unless beings as intelligent as us are not the norm." Consider that all we know for sure is we are the smartest creatures on this one planet. It's entirely possible that we're really not impressive at all when compared to the most intelligent lifeforms in the universe; we might even be rather stupid by comparison. It's a big fucking universe after all. There's no telling how many planets/moons have life, or how intelligent some of that life might be. I think there's probably many billions and billions of planets/moons with life, so in my view the chances of us being of particular interest to a far more advanced species seem rather small.

And even if we were an incredibly rare find for them, what could they possibly need so much time to sort out? Decades of mingling with human governments? Countless abductions? Seems reaaaaallllllllly unlikely to me.

Last edited:
if no other civilizations, what are the billions of other planets--- that we can't even see ---for?

We believe there's approximately 1 septillion stars in the universe. That's a 1 followed by 24 zeros. The number of planets/moons would obviously be far greater even than that. What if we end up finding life on one of the moons in our own solar system? What if it turns out it's really not uncommon given the appropriate conditions? We'd be just one of a completely incomprehensible number of lifeforms in the universe.

Forum List

Back