50,000 posts

proof I spend too much time here
Perhaps you waste too much time depending on the generosity of invisible reptiles. But hey! Are you up for some fun? Change 5 members user names a day and let's see if we can figure out who to personally attack in less than 5 minutes!

No, he wants to personally ban 7.4 members a day, until all that is left are you and he. Then, a ceremony.

I can bet you that about a third of his 50,000 posts consist of "There are 100 other threads on this topic. Thread closed."

:auiqs.jpg:

No, he wants to personally ban 7.4 members a day, until all that is left are you and he. Then, a ceremony.

I can bet you that about a third of his 50,000 posts consist of "There are 100 other threads on this topic. Thread closed."

:auiqs.jpg:
That's his job. He does it well and manages not to be biased about it. So, what will you wear to the ceremony? And, what about the .6 member left partially unable to troll?

That's his job. He does it well and manages not to be biased about it. So, what will you wear to the ceremony? And, what about the .6 member left partially unable to troll?

Yes, he does a good job. It's a good thing you aren't a mod by now. I would probably be part of that .6 banned for life. Lol

I will wear the usual. The standard Shinigami attire, with the addition of a strap across his chest. Initially, it was a thick brown belt to hold his Zanpakutō sheath, but it later became a red rosary-like strap after awakening his own Shinigami powers.

Yes, he does a good job. It's a good thing you aren't a mod by now. I would probably be part of that .6 banned for life. Lol

I will wear the usual. The standard Shinigami attire, with the addition of a strap across his chest. Initially, it was a thick brown belt to hold his Zanpakutō sheath, but it later became a red rosary-like strap after awakening his own Shinigami powers.
I would not want to be a mod, but if I were I would be as impartial and emotionless in my duties as I was as a corrections officer. But, you are correct on one point, you WOULD BE BANNED! And then I would force the remaining members to perform a relentless search for .4 of you that was left so we could examplarize you!

Forum List

Back