Are we a Christian theocracy?

Despite the best efforts of the the majority of those on the right.

Is there a reason behind this thread or just a random thought?

I have recently seen Dimms turn to scripture to explain why we should let the migrants into our country.

I have recently seen Dimms turn to scripture to explain why we should let the migrants into our country.

Yes. It's amazing how atheists turn to Gawd when their politics are in danger. Of course, they miss the mark altogether.

Burn scripture? That’s what Republicans have been doing by electing Donald Trump.
To Trump, the 10 Commandments aren’t guidelines, they are a to do list.

Thank god the Repubs have never quoted scripture!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Only when it benefits them politically. They don’t actually believe that stuff. Sleeping with your neighbors wife, stealing, lying. Like I said for the Republicans the 10 Commandments are a to do list.

Idiots.

No atheist is turning to your god here. You are butthurt because your absolute hypocrisy is being outed.

When you proclaim to be a disciple of Jesus, it makes sense that an atheist would try to appeal to your Christian nature when trying to get you to treat others with kindness.

Since you don’t really follow the teachings of JC, this appeal falls on deaf ears and you lash out with silliness like this thread.

Um, why do Republicans claim abortion and homosexuality are immoral? Where did they hear that? And while we're at it, why do you think anyone cannot be Christian AND Democrat? Why the surprise that Democrats know scripture too?

Forum List

Back