Are They Serious??? Republicans are nuts!!!

I'm so glad that the GOP is focused like a laser on jobs and the economy. I wonder, how many jobs will this create?

If the people turn to God, alot of jobs will be created, because moral people with a work ethic create jobs. While people who think they are entitled to other peoples property dont.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

God clearly said that a worker should be paid each day for his work.

Not even the holyist of churches pay their workers daily.

No one goes to heaven it seems.

GOP: 'In God We Trust' bill needed to remind President Obama

The Republican sponsor of a resolution reaffirming that "In God We Trust" is the national motto of the U.S. said his legislation is needed because President Obama and other public officials often forget that designation. The House is expected to vote on the resolution at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) was the only Democrat speaker, and said Republicans were turning to the resolution in order to dodge more important issues such as job creation.

"Why have my Republican friends returned to an irrelevant agenda?" he asked, noting that voters want Congress to focus on jobs. "And yet here we are, back to irrelevant issue debates, the kind of thing people do when they have run out of ideas, when they have run out of excuses, when they have nothing to offer a middle class that is hurting and that has run out of patience."

Nadler stressed that the national motto is not under attack, and said the resolution appears to be an attempt by Republicans to look more religious that others.

"This is simply an exercise in saying, we're more religious than the other people, we're more godly than the other people, and by the way, let's waste time and divert people's attention from the real issues that we're not dealing with, like unemployment," he said.

The House is expected to vote on the resolution at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.

GOP: 'In God We Trust' bill needed to remind President Obama - The Hill's Floor Action

I am beginning to think that anybody that supports the GOP is nuts, too. For real. With all of the important issues that needs attention, this is what they come up with??

Are you ignoring all the bills that the House has sent up to the Senate that Reid refuses to let them come to the floor for a vote? Talk about unfairness and nuts!

The Republican sponsor of a resolution reaffirming that "In God We Trust" is the national motto of the U.S. said his legislation is needed because President Obama and other public officials often forget that designation. The House is expected to vote on the resolution at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) was the only Democrat speaker, and said Republicans were turning to the resolution in order to dodge more important issues such as job creation.

"Why have my Republican friends returned to an irrelevant agenda?" he asked, noting that voters want Congress to focus on jobs. "And yet here we are, back to irrelevant issue debates, the kind of thing people do when they have run out of ideas, when they have run out of excuses, when they have nothing to offer a middle class that is hurting and that has run out of patience."

Nadler stressed that the national motto is not under attack, and said the resolution appears to be an attempt by Republicans to look more religious that others.

"This is simply an exercise in saying, we're more religious than the other people, we're more godly than the other people, and by the way, let's waste time and divert people's attention from the real issues that we're not dealing with, like unemployment," he said.

GOP: 'In God We Trust' bill needed to remind President Obama - The Hill's Floor Action

I am beginning to think that anybody that supports the GOP is nuts, too. For real. With all of the important issues that needs attention, this is what they come up with??

Are you ignoring all the bills that the House has sent up to the Senate that Reid refuses to let them come to the floor for a vote? Talk about unfairness and nuts!

Nah.... They know down deep inside that they are Full Of Shit.

Obama's biggest problem is that he want's to be God, that, and the fact that he cannot share power.

The Taliban don't believe that at all. In fact..with the exception of the brand of religion..they have a great deal in common with the Tea Party.

Sallow....... You are spending too much time drinking in Bars again??? Do you need an intervention??? :eusa_whistle:

Why? Because I accurately pointed out that the Tea Party are nothing more then theocrats? Please.

That's about as accurate as saying Hitler liked the jews.

I'm so glad that the GOP is focused like a laser on jobs and the economy. I wonder, how many jobs will this create?

If the people turn to God, alot of jobs will be created, because moral people with a work ethic create jobs. While people who think they are entitled to other peoples property dont.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Fools mock, but they shall mourn."

I know you think the truth is foolishness, but it doesn't change the reality.

The economic downturn has been caused by corruption, pride, dishonesty, idleness, covetousness, and lack of charity for one's fellow man. Turning to God and repenting of our sins as individuals will eliminate those problems in our life. With those problems eliminated in our lives, we will be blessed and be able eliminate the causes of our current economic woes.

You may think passing a few laws will fix our problems. But that's not true. the best passing a law can do is delay the consequences of our actions. The problem isn't the system or that the laws are insufficient. The problem is we as a people are corrupted and hold the vices I've just outlined. This is largely due to us turning from the God of this land in the first place.

When we keep the commandments of God, we will prosper in the land. When we don't. we have no problems.

Capitalism is set up to have recessions and depressions when the market has to correct itself. The market has to correct itself when people have been corrupt, careless, dishonest etc. It's one of natures devises to remind the people that they need to govern themselves by just and holy principles in order for economic growth to be ensured. Unfortunately, our government has done everything it can to prevent the consequences of making poor choices and living a corrupt life. So the people don't understand how to get themselves out of this cycle.

Those so called "jobs bills" that the GOP has sent to the Senate are nothing more than deregulation bills for oil companies and coal, as well as tax cuts for corporations.

Did you realize that a lot of corporations paid either no tax or paid no tax and got refunds?

If you paid in even 1 dollar over the past 3 years, you've paid more than they have.

Those so called "jobs bills" that the GOP has sent to the Senate are nothing more than deregulation bills for oil companies and coal, as well as tax cuts for corporations.

Did you realize that a lot of corporations paid either no tax or paid no tax and got refunds?

If you paid in even 1 dollar over the past 3 years, you've paid more than they have.

Let me know when you finally figure out that the cost of taxing Companies, is part of the cost of doing business, and that every penny is reflected on your sales receipt. There is no Tax imposed on a Company that is not passed on. WTFU.

Forum List

Back