Are These Two US Senators Lying?

Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona and Jeff Sessions of Alabama said the writings show that Kagan was highly opinionated and wanted to use the law to achieve specific policy results, rather than deciding legal questions on their merits.

It wouldn't be surprise me if that's true. Obama himself in an interview years ago said that the courts should be used to change the laws that Congress won't It only stands to reason that he would appoint judges who think the same way.
Wake the fuck up. All Presidents have said similar things. Only assholes losers and politicians who use them, say they want totally objective judges:cuckoo:

you missed the link explaining the obvious?

huh? drinking again?

"Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation." - I say they are lying.

if their lips were moving... they were lying.

Interesting. I 'assume' you feel the same for the Dems?

depends on which ones.

sessions is a nasty bitter man who is angry that he couldn't get a judicial appointment because he was too racist.

and both men have proven that their sole agenda is to say 'no' to anything the dems ask for.

Last edited:
Are these two Senators lying?

Yes.

How do I know they are lying?

Well, that is quite easy. Your question declares they are Senators.

The OP states that they both said something.

If they are speaking they are lying.

Case in point:

Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation.

Don't ask me to believe that neither one of them have not made up their mind.

Immie

If a politicians mouth is moving they are very likely lying, or at the very minimum, stretching the truth. Probably best to assume what you hear/read is a lie until it's proven true. That's an awful sad indictment, imo, but probably your safest bet.

Yet when a politician speaks their mind or tells the truth they get attacked as if they put Jesus on the cross.

When the first part of that actually happens, maybe we can confirm part two.

Immie

Let me guess...you're short, balding, and you talk shit?

Thanks for making my point faggot.

Do you know how stupid you look acting like a 7th grader while pretending you're the man of your house? Do you live with your parents? Is your parental rights for weekend supervised visits?

Stop trash talking you shit eater.

:lol: There you go again showing us all how much of a "mature adult" you are. :lol:

If you don't want everyone to think that you're a limp-wristed prissy little bitch then stop acting like one.

Thanks for making my point faggot.

Do you know how stupid you look acting like a 7th grader while pretending you're the man of your house? Do you live with your parents? Is your parental rights for weekend supervised visits?

:lol: There you go again showing us all how much of a "mature adult" you are. :lol:

If you don't want everyone to think that you're a limp-wristed prissy little bitch then stop acting like one.

really? Everyone thinks I'm what?:lol:

there you go acting out the good old girlyman/boy syndrome of using the dreaded 'we' tactic.

"Us all" "everyone" get a grip. you represent nobody but yourself and you are a shit talkin' goofball, on an anonymous internet message board, with a red sox cap on, pretending to be a tough guy.

Quoted from the article: "The publicly available memos are on file at the Library of Congress."

So, I'd go out on a limb and say no, they aren't lying. Which leads to the next question: "Is Dainty stupid?". I guess we'll need to wait for the SC to rule on that one.

huh? drinking again?

"Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation." - I say they are lying.

Yes. They are lying. They have decided how they will vote.

Do you think any other senator would be any different regardless of their letter?

If a politicians mouth is moving they are very likely lying, or at the very minimum, stretching the truth. Probably best to assume what you hear/read is a lie until it's proven true. That's an awful sad indictment, imo, but probably your safest bet.

Yet when a politician speaks their mind or tells the truth they get attacked as if they put Jesus on the cross.

I blame the part of the public that can't STFU with their constant harping and whining.

:eusa_whistle:

So do I, and looky there, you have over 13000 posts.:eusa_whistle:ing out of your ass again.

there you go acting out the good old girlyman/boy syndrome of using the dreaded 'we' tactic.

"Us all" "everyone" get a grip. you represent nobody but yourself and you are a shit talkin' goofball, on an anonymous internet message board, with a red sox cap on, pretending to be a tough guy.

He said:

Everyone thinks you are a limp wristed prissy.

I blame the part of the public that can't STFU with their constant harping and whining.

So do I, and looky there, you have over 13000 posts.:eusa_whistle:ing out of your ass again.

LMAO...

Well done

Quoted from the article: "The publicly available memos are on file at the Library of Congress."

So, I'd go out on a limb and say no, they aren't lying. Which leads to the next question: "Is Dainty stupid?". I guess we'll need to wait for the SC to rule on that one.

huh? drinking again?

Do you think any other senator would be any different regardless of their letter?

When it comes to judicial nominations, I think not, but that is not the point is it.

It is these two who are grandstanding and making it an issue. Let others do the same and I would call them out, but these two are making --- a federal case --- out of their supposed even handedness. LOL

huh? drinking again?

you'd make a great defense attorney.

"Your honor, my clients plead not guilty, because theoretically others would do the same thing given the opportunity"

:lol:

that's 13, 312 and counting...

He said:

Everyone thinks you are a limp wristed prissy.

I'm devnell-stated. I can't go on anymore. I'm being bullied by an anonymous little prick on an internet message board.

:(

huh? drinking again?

"Your honor, my clients plead not guilty, because theoretically others would do the same thing given the opportunity"

To the contrary, I was criticizing Americans. We vote in liars. They all lie and it is getting old.
They all lie, and we give them a pass.
They all lie, and we fight each other over who's lie is not as bad.

We, Americans, are fucked up.

That is the way they want us to be.

To the contrary, I was criticizing Americans. We vote in liars. They all lie and it is getting old.

Dainty admires the liars on it's side of the isle...

nope. It's the way we are.

stop blaming the politicians

poor House, still trying to hump my ass.

sigh

Congrats!

dgta.gif

Forum List

Back