Are the unemployed racist?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i just can't figure out why there are so many people out of work. Obama has said that there are jobs but so many people are looking for work. It makes me wonder if they are not working to make Obama look bad. Could they be racist?

I remember listening to the white leader, Rush Limbaugh one time. He and a listener concocted a plan for those who were retired to register with their local unemployment office in order to skew the numbers. Typical tea party tactic. It is all about sabotage.

Hell, there are people on this forum who admitted they don't pay taxes because Obama is President. Teapers are a nasty, hateful bunch that have destroyed true Conservatism and the GOP.

No, maybe the economy isn't as good as you'd wish it to be? Why can't you blame our idiotic two party system for opposing infrastructure, science and r&d investment?

Both of you bastards sold us out to the third world to make cheap crap.

• Banned
No, maybe the economy isn't as good as you'd wish it to be? Why can't you blame our idiotic two party system for opposing infrastructure, science and r&d investment?

That's it. That's the problem.

Hey mat I have some other broken records if you're interested. Maybe you should be talking to the people actually responsible for that shit, your State reps.

i just can't figure out why there are so many people out of work. Obama has said that there are jobs but so many people are looking for work. It makes me wonder if they are not working to make Obama look bad. Could they be racist?
What's with the retarded threads?

I'm not looking for work, unless it's a 35 year old blonde...with a 36C,,at least...

I remember listening to the white leader, Rush Limbaugh one time. He and a listener concocted a plan for those who were retired to register with their local unemployment office in order to skew the numbers. Typical tea party tactic. It is all about sabotage.
Except there is no "registering" to be classified unemployed. Not in the U.S.

Yes there is. When you are unemployed and you want benefits...you register with your state unemployment office. Do you think they just send you a check when you lose your job.

In addition to that, if you register, you are eligible for job training, job searches, using their computers and so on...

You fucking teapers are low info .

Yes there is. When you are unemployed and you want benefits...you register with the unemployment office. Do you think they just send you a check when you lose your job.
No, you submit a claim for benefits. That's not the same as "registering as unemployed."

But what I was talking about was that for the Unemployment data, the numbers do not and never have come from any registry.

In addition to that, if you register, you are eligible for job training, job searches, using their computers and so on...
Through the one-stop job centers you're eligible for all of that anyway.

Yes there is. When you are unemployed and you want benefits...you register with the unemployment office. Do you think they just send you a check when you lose your job.
No, you submit a claim for benefits. That's not the same as "registering as unemployed."

But what I was talking about was that for the Unemployment data, the numbers do not and never have come from any registry.

Ummm...when you register for unemployment...you are registering as being unemployed...no? When you register at a state job center...you are regstering as beng unemployed, no

Teapers and their semantics....pretty pathetic.

Ummm...when you register for unemployment...you are registering as being unemployed...no? When you register at a state job center...you are regstering as beng unemployed, no
Not as far as the Unemployment statistics go, no. The numbers of people "registered" is not reported anywhere, and has zero effect on the unemployment rate.

And in my state of Virginia, you submit your unemployment claim through one agency, and register for job search through another.

Teapers and their semantics....pretty pathetic.
Where on Earth did you get the idea I supported the Tea Party? The idea is ridiculous.

But let's be clear on my point: Anyone "registering" at the unemployment office would have no effect at all on the reported unemployment level or rate.

Forum List

Back