Missouri news: Mike Parsons for Governor?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Grampa Murked U Moonglow Missouri_Mike Cassy Mo boilermaker55 Shogun Porker Delta4Embassy Darlene acludem

I'm sure I forgot some folks...reply if you live in Missouri and want added to the list.

BOLIVAR, Mo. -

It looks like State Senator Mike Parson of Bolivar will enter the governor’s race soon. Parson tells KSPR News he will make a formal announcement on his plans in his hometown in the next few weeks.

An executive with the Missouri Cattleman’s Association has said Parson told the group he’s running. Parson did not deny that in a conversation Friday morning, and said all indications are that he will enter the Republican primary race for governor.

Parson, 59, was unopposed when he won a second term in the Missouri State Senate last November. He served six years in the Missouri House before that. Parson is also a former Polk County Sheriff.

Since the death of State Auditor Tom Schweich, Parson has been a loud critic of state Republican Party chairman John Hancock, calling for Hancock to resign in the wake of allegations Hancock started a whispering campaign about Schweich’s religion

Bolivar senator appears ready to run for governor in 2016 Local - Home

Having only been here a few months I need to get a feel for the politicians running and this is a great start. Thank you!

It is that time again....Bolivar is a long ways away so I am not familair with this fellow..Claire(I'mma bitch) McCaskell is my rep..and Boy Blunt.....

This is interesting to me..because? This is not a sarcasm in any manner it is a question.

Grampa Murked U Moonglow Missouri_Mike Cassy Mo boilermaker55 Shogun Porker Delta4Embassy Darlene acludem KissMy

BOLIVAR, Mo. -

Sen. Mike Parson formally announced Thursday afternoon that he's going to run for governor next year. The Republican said supporters started urging him to run after state auditor Tom Schweich killed himself on Feb. 26. Parson had endorsed Schweich's campaign for governor.

Senator from Bolivar plans run for governor Local - Home

It is that time again....Bolivar is a long ways away so I am not familair with this fellow..Claire(I'mma bitch) McCaskell is my rep..and Boy Blunt.....
I don't mind Claire. Her family is very nice. I don't remember the legislation that pushed me over the edge with Blunt but he can fuck off for all I care.
As to the race at hand I haven't followed any of the pertinent people so I will withhold any opinion for the time being

This is interesting to me..because? This is not a sarcasm in any manner it is a question.

Grampa Murked U Moonglow Missouri_Mike Cassy Mo boilermaker55 Shogun Porker Delta4Embassy Darlene acludem KissMy

BOLIVAR, Mo. -

Sen. Mike Parson formally announced Thursday afternoon that he's going to run for governor next year. The Republican said supporters started urging him to run after state auditor Tom Schweich killed himself on Feb. 26. Parson had endorsed Schweich's campaign for governor.

Sorry, thought you lived in St. Louis.

No, but thank you for the concern.
There are some relatives on my wife's side that live in Missouri.
I have visited there a number of times. Nice place. Nice people.

BOLIVAR, Mo. -

Sorry, thought you lived in St. Louis.

Forum List

Back