Are the Royals racists?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well are they? Should the Royals be canceled?

You have to admit, they all decided to be white, so why is that?

They should definately be canceled along with all the trappings of a backward and feudal society.
So with one allegation, an allegation that refused to name the person, we should destroy them all?

Sounds about right, much like all whites have been branded racists in the US.

Whatever happened to personal accountability?

Whatever happened to being innocent until proven guilty?

Those days are gone I reckon.

They're German/Angels/Saxons/Jutes and Scots/Welsh.

Racist...they RULED India, much of Asia, Africa and the Americas (north mostly but also the Caribbean) and promoted LOCALS mostly on Merit EDUCATING vast numbers at elite Universities and schools. Not perfect by any means but hardly racist!!! Cultural snobs at worst!!

Greg

Probably. Traditionally royalty has considered itself superior to even other white people due to their "breeding". Their bloodline was their power. Not sure how someone could grow up with notions like that and not be racist.

Racist...they RULED India, much of Asia, Africa and the Americas (north mostly but also the Caribbean) and promoted LOCALS mostly on Merit EDUCATING vast numbers at elite Universities and schools. Not perfect by any means but hardly racist!!! Cultural snobs at worst!!

Greg
The Royals need to sue their accuser.

Probably. Traditionally royalty has considered itself superior to even other white people due to their "breeding". Their bloodline was their power. Not sure how someone could grow up with notions like that and not be racist.
Dumbest argument I ever heard. Sorry no; I am wrong. That goes to Tommy Tainted.

Greg

They have a long history of questionable views and of course they were the main beneficiaries of the dubious british empire.
They sit on top of a corrupt pyramid of wankers who robbed the country blind and lived in luxury whilst the people starved.
They are not needed and should fuck off to the US and do a deal with netflix.

1615376899302.png

Dumbest argument I ever heard. Sorry no; I am wrong. That goes to Tommy Tainted.

Greg
Maybe you can say where you think my comment was factually incorrect? They are the product of a rigid caste system where everyone had their place and their place was above everyone else. If you don't want to call it racism then call it classism. It's still basically the same thing.

Greg
Ain't gonna happen. The "outrage" seems to be limited to the usual hystericals; the Palace's response was excellent.

Greg

Greg
Maybe you can say where you think my comment was factually incorrect? They are the product of a rigid caste system where everyone had their place and their place was above everyone else. If you don't want to call it racism then call it classism. It's still basically the same thing.
Not at all; it is called "aristocracy"; a totally different beast. With Magna Carta we now live in a much more just world; I am quite happy with a Constitutional Monarchy. The Royals are more CUSTODIANS of the Crown; I am OK with that. Certain rebellious Colonials weren't but one can't help that now.

Greg

Greg
The Indians had a Caste system which the Brits abolished. Good thing too. Brahmins and Untouchables were considered pretty much equal; not British of course but equal to each other. Common Law was the Poms' Gift to the World.

Greg

They should definately be canceled along with all the trappings of a backward and feudal society.

That backward, feudal, and colonialist society was responsible for giving you all the things you enjoy today.

Were it not for you Brit's long history of violently oppressing brown people and stealing their treasure, you islanders would still be fuck meat for invading Roman armies.

Of course, you'd probably enjoy that immensely, wouldn't you Tommy boy?

Greg
Ain't gonna happen. The "outrage" seems to be limited to the usual hystericals; the Palace's response was excellent.

Greg

Greg
Not at all; it is called "aristocracy"; a totally different beast. With Magna Carta we now live in a much more just world; I am quite happy with a Constitutional Monarchy. The Royals are more CUSTODIANS of the Crown; I am OK with that. Certain rebellious Colonials weren't but one can't help that now.

Greg
They are little more than a tourist attraction these days but they are the descendants of some of the worst tyrants in human history. There is nothing noble about nobility.

Greg
The Indians had a Caste system which the Brits abolished. Good thing too. Brahmins and Untouchables were considered pretty much equal; not British of course but equal to each other. Common Law was the Poms' Gift to the World.

Greg
The Indians still have a caste system and so do the British. The law may say one thing but no one has any doubt where their place is.

Forum List

Back