Joe Biden will NOT put his name on COVID-19 relief checks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes remember the delay last year when the fat narcissist demanded this ?

In the real world, this would not pass for comment. After all, its not some form of royal patronage, its a function of government.

However when viewed against the madness of trump its a comforting sign that the Age of Darkness is over and your Republic is safe.

In the real world, this would not pass for comment. After all, its not some form of royal patronage, its a function of government.

However when viewed against the madness of trump its a comforting sign that the Age of Darkness is over and your Republic is safe.

Trump was an opportunist and a self-marketer. Big deal. He didn't invade a nation or look out for the interests of other nations before his own, this upset many who want America to fail.

Little do they know, inside or outside the U.S; that if America fails, their Ballroom Parties are over.

Biden sure as hell has his flaws, but he's sure as hell not a profoundly damaged, malignant narcissist like the former guy.

Trump was an opportunist and a self-marketer. Big deal. He didn't invade a nation or look out for the interests of other nations before his own, this upset many who want America to fail.

Little do they know, inside or outside the U.S; that if America fails, their Ballroom Parties are over.
He was using public money for self promotion. Somewhere in your laws there will be a law against that. And if there isnt there should be.

No biggie. Joe Biden's name on anything isn't worth a plug nickel.

What's wrong Tommy did Biden give you a reaming with no kisses or reach around?

He didn't look out for American interest, before his own self interest. It was a huge problem with him, and got him impeached twice for it.

It's because he can't remember his own name.
When going to make the signature plate for the checks, he signed it "King of Siam"

He didn't look out for American interest, before his own self interest. It was a huge problem with him, and got him impeached twice for it.

The only president to publicly call out and aggressively confront China while arming Taiwan and others in their orbit. Yes, he was looking out for Americas interest.

If he was living high off the hog, what do you say about career politicians?

He was using public money for self promotion. Somewhere in your laws there will be a law against that. And if there isnt there should be.

They aren't my laws mate. My laws, when they are ocassionally followed (I've certainly never received benefit of the law); are similar to yours. I also have the Queen on my currency...

President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is on track to be the best President of the 21st century.

They aren't my laws mate. My laws, when they are ocassionally followed (I've certainly never received benefit of the law); are similar to yours. I also have the Queen on my currency...

Interesting:

"The image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (b. 1926) appears on the coinage of at least 35 different countries - more countries than any other living monarch. Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom and head of the Commonwealth. The year 2002 sees The Queen's Golden Jubilee, marking 50 years since The Queen's Accession .

Queen Victoria appeared on the coinage of 21 countries and the image of King George V appeared on 19.

The following countries have issued coinage with The Queen's image: Canada, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, East Caribbean States, Jamaica, Turks Caicos, Falkland Islands, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha, South Africa, Rhodesia, East Africa, Nigeria, Mauritius, Seychelles, Hong Kong, Malaya British Borneo, Australia, New Zealand, Tokelau, Fiji, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, and the UK."

Most currencies featuring the same individual.

Probably because Joe Biden wouldnt have a clue on how he signs his name anymore...

No, you are thinking about Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi who directs government grants to their families businesses..

Interesting:

"The image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (b. 1926) appears on the coinage of at least 35 different countries - more countries than any other living monarch. Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom and head of the Commonwealth. The year 2002 sees The Queen's Golden Jubilee, marking 50 years since The Queen's Accession .

Queen Victoria appeared on the coinage of 21 countries and the image of King George V appeared on 19.

The following countries have issued coinage with The Queen's image: Canada, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, East Caribbean States, Jamaica, Turks Caicos, Falkland Islands, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha, South Africa, Rhodesia, East Africa, Nigeria, Mauritius, Seychelles, Hong Kong, Malaya British Borneo, Australia, New Zealand, Tokelau, Fiji, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, and the UK."

Most currencies featuring the same individual.

The British Empire was once vast and unchallenged. I'd argue that the oath that police take in Commonwealth countries helped devalue the Crowns power as these police powers were never met with freedom and accountability. So, the Crown became resented by many. Also, a shift in global opinion as people saw the beauty of being a free Republic like the U.S. So ironic, as many in the U.S want to become more like us.

That all said, the Brits can recover. The spread of English as a vital language in the world may be the biggest sign of Englands success. They, and especially Canada, are going to have to adapt. Citizens want liberty and a meritocracy, not, opportunity and wealth by bloodline alone.

I've always said I don't have an issue with the monarchy. They live in some dream land somewhere that doesn't impact me. I certainly have no issue with the Queen, I have a philosophical disagreement with the concept of monarchies. I would choose not to meet someone rather than to bow.

Americans should resist these anointed leaders in your politics...

Last edited:

I got a letter signed by Donald J Trump bragging how he was sending me this stimulus money.

Forum List

Back