Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.
I don't want her dead, I just want her out of power. And, it's not for racism, Thomas. It's for something that you wouldn't
understand because you lost it a long time ago.

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.
I don't want her dead, I just want her out of power. And, it's not for racism, Thomas. It's for something that you wouldn't
What has she done wrong ?

Well, Omar is a traitor
Trump is a traitor.

Please define how Trump is traitor.
By using US public money to leverage a personal gain. But you knew that.
Even if he did do that, it wouldnt make him a traitor. Quit using words you dont understand.
He did do that. Its a matter of record.

Post the record.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.
90% of all daily homicides happen in towns run by democrats

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

It is Ms. Omar herself who is responsible for engaging in treasonous activity, for which the proper penalty, were she to be properly tried and convicted, would be to be put to death. It's probably not going to happen, unfortunately, but if it does, there is nobody else to blame but Ms. Omar herself. If she really does not wish to risk being executed, then she shouldn't have committed treason in the first place.

Of course, it is entirely typical of left wrong-wing filth such as yourself, to try to put the blame for the consequences of illegal activity anywhere but on the perpetrator of that activity.
Having a different opinion to you is not treason. Its democracy, its American.
America isn't a Democracy. Stick to commenting on your shithole country.
You stupid fuck, the United States is a democracy. There are different kinds of Democracies.
We are a Representative Republic, not a democracy you fucking moron.

She shouldn't shut up. She has the same right to speak out as everyone else here in the USA.

The republicans need to stop the lies about her. They need to stop the violent words they use when talking about her.

In short, republicans need to start acting like mature adults and stop with all the violence, lies and hate.
She's a public figure that has made some flaming comments.....that is not a lie.
Perhaps, she should start acting like an adult that is a politician, and not some activist in front of a mob.
Cause and effect
So go pound sand

What has she done wrong ?
Opened her mouth and flapped her lips with inflammatory comments.
She's not a comedian, and she's not an actress.....she's a politician.
Her words have consequences

The reasons they want her dead are:

1. She has a different view from them
2. She's muslim
3. She's African American
4. She's in a position of power
3. She's a woman

Because she is all those things, they are very afraid of her.

These people are very simplistic. You should know by now after all this time on this board that republicans want people who have a different view from them to either be killed or put in prison.

They have no idea what freedom, liberty and what America is really all about.

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.

2. She's muslim
3. She's a woman

These people are very simplistic. You should know by now after all this time on this board that republicans want people who have a different view from them to either be killed or put in prison.

You are an idiot, and you have shown that with your post. Well done, your masters would be proud of you.
Your hatred of the right has clouded any sanity you may have had, comrade

2. She's muslim
3. She's a woman

You are an idiot, and you have shown that with your post. Well done, your masters would be proud of you.
Your hatred of the right has clouded any sanity you may have had, comrade
Its diifficult not to see it that way.
Revealed: Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib targeted in far-right fake news operation
Add this to the poisonous comments on this thread and a picture is forming.

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.
Well, if you that's where you looking....on Facebook, why don't you get her favorite cookie recipe while your at it, Thomas.
Facebook is not where I would be searching.
Where would you be looking ? Israeli based hate groups ?

I'm not calling for any violence against her, but I wish to fuck she wasn't here, and I do not view her as anAmerican.

Forum List

Back