Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.

That's your problem. You went looking for truth.

The people who want her dead or call her a traitor don't want truth.

To find their lies you need to go too far right radical extremist conservative sites like britebart or gateway pundit. Places that don't have much of any truth or reality in their website.
It is difficult to pin down the source of the bullshit. I suspect that they have never given it much thought themselves. Just falling in with the prompt cards from the lazybigot.com.
Several of them on here seem enthusiastic about harming her but I sort of knew that. Their leaders should operate to a higher standard though. Even fuckin tories are above this shit.

So we have those in threads that want Zimmerman dead, they want Trump dead, A liberal talk show host boast how she wanted Bush dead.

Again, Tommy Boy, It cuts both ways and to even pretend it doesn't is dishonest, but I am beginning to believe you are a dishonest bigot.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

The last thing the Republicans want to do is shut this broad up. Every time she opens her mouth and spews hatred, the GOP gets more votes.

The second to last thing the GOP would want to do if for the girl to get whacked and be made into a martyr. The Republicans still remember former liberal funerals from Wellstone to McCain to Horst Wessel. Libs love to make hay from mourning.

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

This ^^^ is all tame compared to the neo fascist trump supporters who post on the USMB.

Well, no she isnt
She places her religion's welfare ahead of American policy and our allies. She may not be a traitor but she certainly has an agenda for this nation that most people do not agree with or want.

She is Keith Ellison after a sex change operation.

Well, Omar is a traitor

As a representative of the Muslim culture her biggest fear should be the potential for her to become the target of an honor killing for being a Burkah wearing super slut.

Jo
Her biggest problem seems to be extreme right-wing bigots.
Her problem is her hatred for the nation in which she resides....
I dont see the hatred. I see a single mother trying to make the world a bit better. They will make a movie about this woman one day and show it to teenage girls. She is the American dream.

I see the hatred she has for those that disagree with her politics.

No. Not really. The radical right, (many of them Trump supporters) just do not understand the power of the feedback loop in amplified echo they have created and do not take responsibility for cause and effect generated by the echo chamber. sort of like "the echo chamber does not kill people, only people kill people as they have over simplified gun regulation debate, raising a straw-man argument to distance or change the course of debating.

Well, Omar is a traitor

As a representative of the Muslim culture her biggest fear should be the potential for her to become the target of an honor killing for being a Burkah wearing super slut.

Jo
I dont see the hatred. I see a single mother trying to make the world a bit better. They will make a movie about this woman one day and show it to teenage girls. She is the American dream.

Again I see a lot of this type of allegation thrown around but there is never any evidence to back it up.

This ^^^ is all tame compared to the neo fascist trump supporters who post on the USMB.
WTF is a "NEO" fascist?

Or do you use NEO thinking it makes you sound more sophisticated?

Well I can answer the second question... it isn't working. It makes you look like an ignorant little leftist bubble head that just repeats bits and pieces of moronic democrat propaganda.

Well, Omar is a traitor

Trump is a traitor.

Please define how Trump is traitor.

Traitor, "a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc"

1. He Misleads the Public with lies
  2. He Obstructs Justice
  3. He betrayed our NATO Allies
  4. He mocks his accusers
  5. He attacked the Free Press
  6. He violated campaign finance laws
  7. He rhetoric is divisive
  8. He is a misogynist
  9. He is a racist
  10. He cheated on all of his wives
And, he is inept, incompetent, and iniquitous.

Well, no she isnt
She places her religion's welfare ahead of American policy and our allies. She may not be a traitor but she certainly has an agenda for this nation that most people do not agree with or want.

She is Keith Ellison after a sex change operation.
An "American Ally" just shot up a naval base today. You have no idea what "most people want" and in any case she is not obligated to agree with you..

Well, Omar is a traitor

Trump is a traitor.

2. He Obstructs Justice
  4. He mocks his accusers
  8. He is a misogynist
  9. He is a racist
Sold out the Kurds and gave Syria to the people we went in to fight.

Well, Omar is a traitor

Trump is a traitor.

2. He Obstructs Justice
  4. He mocks his accusers
  8. He is a misogynist
  9. He is a racist

Yep. And gave a US Airbase to the Russians as well as establishing their hegemony in the Middle East - a total fuck up weakening world peace and our nations security.

An "American Ally" just shot up a naval base today. You have no idea what "most people want" and in any case she is not obligated to agree with you..
What does the one thing, the Pearl Harbor shooter, have to do with the other, what we know the American public wants through their voting, polls, who they put in office, etc.?

That's the what you get when you obtain all your opinions and "facts" from some of the world's worst tabloid newspapers.
That's the sewer known as English "journalism".

You should stick to your job as a sex worker tending to sheep in your little part of the world .

As far as Omar not being obligated to agree with me I realize she listens to her Somali constituents and she is more concerned with pleasing the Muslim Brotherhood than actual American citizens but we aren't abandoning Israel the way she undoubtedly wishes we would.

So fuck off now, jolly fat man. Your ignorance is nauseating.

Jo

Again I see a lot of this type of allegation thrown around but there is never any evidence to back it up.

Lots of articles and rebukes from her fellow Congresspeople back it up. Have you ever tried using Google? Just a suggestion.

Well, Omar is a traitor

Trump is a traitor.

2. He Obstructs Justice
  4. He mocks his accusers
  8. He is a misogynist
  9. He is a racist

I'm sure Syria will let you Brits go in there and save the day. Good luck .

You mean like when a democrat went to a republican ball game and started shooting people?
Hey... Little Tommy Taint... you seem to have missed this... where's your curiosity and outrage about this... ^^^

Forum List

Back