Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Mullah Omar first. Then Rashida Taliban. Then Alexandria occasional-cortex. Complete the set with the Pressly person and there is a winning hand.
All American citizens. Are you afraid your white privilege might suffer?
I'm half Iroquios and half Jewish. I don't have white privilege. They are obnoxious all on their own. And they support muslim terrorists. There is that.

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.
Well, if you that's where you looking....on Facebook, why don't you get her favorite cookie recipe while your at it, Thomas.
Facebook is not where I would be searching.
Where would you be looking ? Israeli based hate groups ?
I thought you wanted a serious discussion, apparently, I was wrong. see ya

Ive been looking at her facebook and its pretty mild stuff. Housing, taxes, climate change and so on. Cant see anything which would upset anyone.

That's your problem. You went looking for truth.

The people who want her dead or call her a traitor don't want truth.

To find their lies you need to go too far right radical extremist conservative sites like britebart or gateway pundit. Places that don't have much of any truth or reality in their website.

Well, if you that's where you looking....on Facebook, why don't you get her favorite cookie recipe while your at it, Thomas.
Facebook is not where I would be searching.
Where would you be looking ? Israeli based hate groups ?
I thought you wanted a serious discussion, apparently, I was wrong. see ya
I am still no wiser.

That's your problem. You went looking for truth.

The people who want her dead or call her a traitor don't want truth.

To find their lies you need to go too far right radical extremist conservative sites like britebart or gateway pundit. Places that don't have much of any truth or reality in their website.
It is difficult to pin down the source of the bullshit. I suspect that they have never given it much thought themselves. Just falling in with the prompt cards from the lazybigot.com.
Several of them on here seem enthusiastic about harming her but I sort of knew that. Their leaders should operate to a higher standard though. Even fuckin tories are above this shit.

No, it's the un-American thing.
It's a CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood thing. Omar is a backer and cheer leader for these Islamist
front groups.

Either you don't know about her or don't care, you know but agree and think Islam should be preeminent among all religions on earth or you oppose her and her pro Islamist stealth agenda.

I thank the useful idiots who keep her name in the news.

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.

The same reason Democrats want Trump dead. They don't like their politics and it isn't all Democrats or Republicans, just the fringe nut cases.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?
No.....damn it.....

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed?

No

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”
Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

Its just the Muslim thing then ?

Let's see, Omar is a Democrat, Republicans don't like Democrats in office. So it isn't a Muslim thing, it is a Democrat vs. Republican thing.

Republicans have been very clear about how they feel about Muslims in this country and little of it is good.

Well, Omar is a traitor

As a representative of the Muslim culture her biggest fear should be the potential for her to become the target of an honor killing for being a Burkah wearing super slut.

Jo
Her biggest problem seems to be extreme right-wing bigots.
Her problem is her hatred for the nation in which she resides....
I dont see the hatred. I see a single mother trying to make the world a bit better. They will make a movie about this woman one day and show it to teenage girls. She is the American dream.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back