Are The Republicans Still Supposed To Ride In The Back?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Last week the President said that the Republicans will have to ride in the back. After the GOP's enormous successes on Election Day,will they cooperate and ride in the back? I'm thinking they wont. How do you feel about the President's comments?

Last edited:
If they don't cut spending starting with Medicare and social security and raise the retirement age to age 70 does it really matter where anyone sits on the bus?
The damn bus is going off a cliff.

Last week the President said that the Republicans will have to ride in the back. After the GOP's enormous successes on Election Day,will they cooperate and ride in the back? I'm thinking they wont. How do you feel about the President's comments?

dems still have the senate and the presidency...

idiot.

Look at it like a learner driver. The GOP has the break covered, just in case Obama starts to drive us back into that ditch he's claiming he got us out of. :lol:

Are The Republicans Still Supposed To Ride In The Back?...

For eight years, Republicans drove the military and the economy. Look what happened.

Now is the perfect time for them to take some charge. Two years before the next presidential election. They can give us even more failure to use as campaign fodder.

Look at it like a learner driver. The GOP has the break covered, just in case Obama starts to drive us back into that ditch he's claiming he got us out of. :lol:

pithy, doll.. but i see it differently. i see the GOP as the driver who lost his/her license and is now on probation.

hopefully they won't get distracted by bright shiny objects like non-existent WMD's or talk stupidity like they want to 'cut taxes for rich people' and balance the budget at the same time. it would also be nice if they stopped lying about being the party of 'small government' since wanting to monitor every pregnancy in the country is definitely not small government.

just sayin'

idiot.

Yea and??...

don't you have to go find your chain to beat up some poor protester?

freak.

and i'm sorry the comment was over your head. but i can't be bothered explaining things to morons like you.

idiot.

They do????? Wow, thanks for the informative post...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The OP is a fair question though. Obama has consistently accused the minority GOP of blocking his best efforts to get us out of that ditch he says they drove us into. And he has called the GOP the enemy and he has NEVER invited the minority Republican leader to meet with him and discuss issues an policy. And he has agreed that the GOP can 'come along for the ride so long as they sit in the back', but now the GOP needs to cooperate.

So now the people have pretty well spoken that they don't like the issues and policy that the current Congress and White House have been addressing.

So will the GOP now have more of a voice? Or does the President still think he's going to win converts by blatantly thumbing his nose at any who disagree with him and think he will win converts by continuing to tell the people to go to hell?

Just think what would've happened had a white Republican said this.... :eek:

I predict the Teabaggers in the House and Senate will throw the GOP under the bus

I am watching his presser.....he sounds pretty contrite, well at least for him.

He'll go to India, make a Totus ( TelePrompter) appearance (first in Indian history btw) come back and get right back to doing whats hes been doing. Finding ways to make sure the evil rich don't get richer, because he needs to redistribute us to 3rd world status....it never occurs to him that business and gov. is a symbiotic relationship, killing one side kills the other. For an ideologue thats a mental leap he’ll never make.

and hes doing his old filibustering act again, god he doesn't shut up and hes all over the place.....get him a TelePrompter...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...for god sakes.

Last edited:
If they don't cut spending starting with Medicare and social security and raise the retirement age to age 70 does it really matter where anyone sits on the bus?
The damn bus is going off a cliff.

How are they going to accomplish those things? Any idea?

I am watching his presser.....he sounds pretty contrite, well at least for him.

He'll go to India, make a Totus ( TelePrompter) appearance (first in Indian history btw) come back and get right back to doing whats hes been doing. Finding ways to make sure the evil rich don't get richer, because he needs to redistribute us to 3rd world status....it never occurs to him that business and gov. is a symbiotic relationship, killing one side kills the other. For an ideologue thats a mental leap he’ll never make.

and hes doing his old filibustering act again, god he doesn't shut up and hes all over the place.....get him a TelePrompter...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...for god sakes.

work together...blah, blah, blah....good solutions...blah, blah, blah....sit down at the table...blah, blah, blah....

And Does Obama really think the elections were about earmarks?

The OP is a fair question though. Obama has consistently accused the minority GOP of blocking his best efforts to get us out of that ditch he says they drove us into. And he has called the GOP the enemy and he has NEVER invited the minority Republican leader to meet with him and discuss issues an policy. And he has agreed that the GOP can 'come along for the ride so long as they sit in the back', but now the GOP needs to cooperate.

So now the people have pretty well spoken that they don't like the issues and policy that the current Congress and White House have been addressing.

So will the GOP now have more of a voice? Or does the President still think he's going to win converts by blatantly thumbing his nose at any who disagree with him and think he will win converts by continuing to tell the people to go to hell?

Wow, what's it like to be that full of shit?

Obama At House Republican Retreat In Baltimore: FULL VIDEO, TEXT

Forum List

Back