Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

• Yes (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Yes (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I don't follow football (<--then why the fuck did you vote? - xo)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
i have, it PALES in comparison
LOL
if you think Pats fans dont know heartbreak, maybe you need to be reminded that most Pats fans are also red sox fans
need i really say any more?

I kind of feel sorry for Cub's fans.

Kind of.
yes, but they have had the Bears and Bulls that have made up for it
;)
and yeah, we do have the Celtics

True. As of right now I think either NE or Philly is the best place for their sports fans.

Yesterday I was watching one the pre-game show on Fox and they were talking about how Philadelphia has basically pwned New York in the last week.

The Flyers beat the Rangers. The Phillies signed Lee when the Yanks were trying SO hard. And finally the best: the Eagles take a dump in the middle of New Meadowlands. :rofl:

i have, it PALES in comparison
LOL
if you think Pats fans dont know heartbreak, maybe you need to be reminded that most Pats fans are also red sox fans
need i really say any more?

Kind of.
;)

Exactly. You have the Celtics.

Try being a Philly sports fan. In my entire life, I've watched all 4 of my teams lose their opportunity in their respective championship games.

Until the Phillies won in 2008, I had NOTHING. They did win the WS in 1980, but I was 3 months old at the time. And the Sixers won in 1983, but I was 3 so I don't count that either.

The Phillies were the first professional sports team to achieve 10,000 losses. I've watched the Phillies lose 2 WS, the Flyers lose 2 Stanley Cup finals, the Sixers lose the NBA finals, and the Eagles lose 5 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl.

You have had it bad in NE, but you've at least had the Celtics. I've had NOTHING.

Kind of.
;)

Try being a Philly sports fan. In my entire life, I've watched all 4 of my teams lose their opportunity in their respective championship games.

Until the Phillies won in 2008, I had NOTHING. They did win the WS in 1980, but I was 3 months old at the time. And the Sixers won in 1983, but I was 3 so I don't count that either.

The Phillies were the first professional sports team to achieve 10,000 losses. I've watched the Phillies lose 2 WS, the Flyers lose 2 Stanley Cup finals, the Sixers lose the NBA finals, and the Eagles lose 5 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl.

You have had it bad in NE, but you've at least had the Celtics. I've had NOTHING.
oh come on
the sixers were a good team for a long time
their only downfall was they were in the east with the Celtics
and i recall the flyers wining a few stanley cups

;)

oh come on

Flyers didn't win any cups since I've been alive. But they've lost 2.

Like I said, Sixers won a championship but I was 3. I couldn't have cared less.

Being "good" and actually winning championships, is 2 different things. I'm 1-8 in that department with my teams since I've been a sports fan, which I would say started around age 6 for me. 1986

oh come on

Being "good" and actually winning championships, is 2 different things. I'm 1-8 in that department with my teams since I've been a sports fan, which I would say started around age 6 for me. 1986
again, they MADE it to the championship game

oh come on

I don't know dude, after losing so many of those championship games, just MAKING it really doesn't mean jack shit anymore.

Losing a WS is much more heartbreaking than not making the playoffs at all. Likewise for Super Bowl. I'm not much of a basketball fan anymore so I don't really care about the Sixers that much, but I watched the Flyers get swept in 96 by Detroit, and then lose game 7 last season.

Trust me man. Just GETTING there means nothing. It HURTS watching losses of that caliber.

I took the last 2 seasons of failure by the Phils pretty well, and that's mainly because I think I'm still on the honeymoon from 2008. After finally getting that one it was easier watching a big loss. But that's not going to last forever.

I don't know dude, after losing so many of those championship games, just MAKING it really doesn't mean jack shit anymore.

Losing a WS is much more heartbreaking than not making the playoffs at all. Likewise for Super Bowl. I'm not much of a basketball fan anymore so I don't really care about the Sixers that much, but I watched the Flyers get swept in 96 by Detroit, and then lose game 7 last season.

Trust me man. Just GETTING there means nothing. It HURTS watching losses of that caliber.

I took the last 2 seasons of failure by the Phils pretty well, and that's mainly because I think I'm still on the honeymoon from 2008. After finally getting that one it was easier watching a big loss. But that's not going to last forever.
of course it does
LOL
but dont think you are the only ones to feel that

man up and stop whining
:razz:

of course it does
LOL
but dont think you are the only ones to feel that

man up and stop whining
:razz:

:(

Welcome to football, grasshopper. The threats to rage quit are absolutely normal knee-jerk behavior. :lol:

There's only one team a year that doesn't get their heart shit on by defeat.

I'd eat a finger to experience Anderson's missed FG in the NFC championship all over again than have to slog through this cesspool of a season next year.

Your welcome is a bit late man. I jumped on board with the Pack in '97, the year they won it all. DAMN I was only 11, but knew what I saw was AMAZING.

WTF HAPPENED!? Oh yea.........................

So who's your team?

Come on. I'm sure you can figure it out. I make fun of Packer fans, and I bitched about Gary Anderson missing THAT field goal in the NFC championship game. Do the math.

Bears? I dunno, I don't follow other teams really.

Fuck you guys.

I hope we meet in the Super Bowl again.

image_78432e469.jpg

:cool:

Forum List

Back