Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

• Yes (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Yes (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I don't follow football (<--then why the fuck did you vote? - xo)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
He was a little busy sticking a sideways gat in my face and it must have completely slipped his mind to provide a receipt for the transaction.

The last time you axed someone to walk a mile in your shoes, you had to buy a new pair of shoes.

That's because the gentleman that did the walking in my shoes was African American and never brought them back.

Can you write that off as a tax-deductible charitable donation?

So I found the guy. It was easy. I just looked for a male, of African American descent, with a gun and some fly ass shoes on. How many could there really be?

as much as I hate the cheatriots because of over rated Belechick idiot,they are winning them right now when it counts even when it looks ugly so i gotta say yes they are.

cough cough ...

AFC east champions and home field advantage.
I'll take it!

To the post below .....
Old news. Time to move on.
And Belechick in no idiot.

Attachments

• $the-situation-jersey-shore.jpg
    $the-situation-jersey-shore.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 63
I'm still having a hard time believing that they are as good as my eyes are telling me they are.

I don't know why, but I'm still concerned that a slow or bad start is all it will take for them to snowball into another Cleveland like meltdown. But on the other hand I've NEVER seen Brady this good before, and that should scare the shit out of every other team. I guess I'm cautiously optimistic.

Go PATS!

Forum List

Back