Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

• Yes (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Yes (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I don't follow football (<--then why the fuck did you vote? - xo)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Annnd again my team snatches defeat from the fuckin jaws of victory...........................

Ima GB fan, but with sheer incompetence like this, they really deserve to loose.:mad:

:eusa_eh:

"Sheer incompetence"? Everyone thought GB would get crunched tonight, but they took it to the final play.

Chris Collins said it best: 'For 59 minutes and 45 seconds, Flynn was able to hide his inexperience.'

Cut the dude some slack. A GB fan should be fucking glad they've got a back-up QB who can go toe-to-toe with the best team in football.

That's why they call Sheldon "The Smartest Man on the Internet"

Annnd again my team snatches defeat from the fuckin jaws of victory...........................

Ima GB fan, but with sheer incompetence like this, they really deserve to loose.:mad:

"Sheer incompetence"? Everyone thought GB would get crunched tonight, but they took it to the final play.

Chris Collins said it best: 'For 59 minutes and 45 seconds, Flynn was able to hide his inexperience.'

Cut the dude some slack. A GB fan should be fucking glad they've got a back-up QB who can go toe-to-toe with the best team in football.

That don't mean shit to me, THEY LOST. That interception, lost TD opportunity, etc. I couldn't have yelled louder @ my t.v.

THIS KEEPS HAPPENING, like with the fuckin LIONS last week.

I love my team, but they deserve this scorn, they need to get it together, I'm so tired of this BS.

:lol:

What is this whiney douchebaggerey I just read? Oh that's right...you're a Pack fan. :eusa_whistle:

That don't mean shit to me, THEY LOST. That interception, lost TD opportunity, etc. I couldn't have yelled louder @ my t.v.

I love my team, but they deserve this scorn, they need to get it together, I'm so tired of this BS.

What is this whiney douchebaggerey I just read? Oh that's right...you're a Pack fan. :eusa_whistle:

Don't make it any less true, or would you care to explain how they lost to one of the worst teams in football last week?

You damn right I'm mad, fed up, shit......

Don't make it any less true, or would you care to explain how they lost to one of the worst teams in football last week?

Any given Sunday. The Patriots got prison fucked by the Browns earlier in the season. Rage all you want, but your team exceed reasonable expectations tonight.

Funny how Pack fans will be rooting for the Vikings tomorrow. :lol:

he's got all that Cheese, hes gotta have some wine(whine)

LOL

Any given Sunday. The Patriots got prison fucked by the Browns earlier in the season. Rage all you want, but your team exceed reasonable expectations tonight.

Man WHY bother coming that far ONLY TO LOOSE? BS! I'd rather they got shut out than have my fuckin heart broke like that......again.....I'm still hurting from they last game last year..........

Sorry, no excuse for that BS, makes no sense. I expect competence from my team. I aint abandoning them....but shit.....if they loose to the Bears AGAIN, I'm done watching or givin a fuck bout em for this season, that game has religious type significance to us.......

Last edited:

Man WHY bother coming that far ONLY TO LOOSE? BS! I'd rather they got shut out than have my fuckin heart broke like that......again.....I'm still hurting from they last game last year..........

Sorry, no excuse for that BS, makes no sense. I expect competence from my team. I aint abandoning them....but shit.....if they loose to the Bears AGAIN, I'm done watching or givin a fuck bout em for this season, that game as religious type significance to us.......

Welcome to football, grasshopper. The threats to rage quit are absolutely normal knee-jerk behavior. :lol:

There's only one team a year that doesn't get their heart shit on by defeat.

I'd eat a finger to experience Anderson's missed FG in the NFC championship all over again than have to slog through this cesspool of a season next year.

Sorry, no excuse for that BS, makes no sense. I expect competence from my team. I aint abandoning them....but shit.....if they loose to the Bears AGAIN, I'm done watching or givin a fuck bout em for this season, that game as religious type significance to us.......

Welcome to football, grasshopper. The threats to rage quit are absolutely normal knee-jerk behavior. :lol:

I'd eat a finger to experience Anderson's missed FG in the NFC championship all over again than have to slog through this cesspool of a season next year.

Your welcome is a bit late man. I jumped on board with the Pack in '97, the year they won it all. DAMN I was only 11, but knew what I saw was AMAZING.

WTF HAPPENED!? Oh yea.........................

So who's your team?

how about that bullshit bubble gum catch in the super bowl to spoil a perfect season
LOL
now THATS getting your heart shit on

;)

how about that bullshit bubble gum catch in the super bowl to spoil a perfect season
LOL

;)

How about losing 5 NFC championships and a Super Bowl, in one decade?

Come talk to me when you can beat that.

LOL

;)

How about losing 5 NFC championships and a Super Bowl, in one decade?

Come talk to me when you can beat that.
doesnt even come close to the same

Your welcome is a bit late man. I jumped on board with the Pack in '97, the year they won it all. DAMN I was only 11, but knew what I saw was AMAZING.

WTF HAPPENED!? Oh yea.........................

So who's your team?

Come on. I'm sure you can figure it out. I make fun of Packer fans, and I bitched about Gary Anderson missing THAT field goal in the NFC championship game. Do the math.

I don't know man. I think you guys are just spoiled like that :lol:
you need to look at what happened to the Pats before 2001
;)

You need to look at what happened to the Eagles before 2010.
i have, it PALES in comparison
LOL
if you think Pats fans dont know heartbreak, maybe you need to be reminded that most Pats fans are also red sox fans
need i really say any more?

You need to look at what happened to the Eagles before 2010.
i have, it PALES in comparison
LOL
if you think Pats fans dont know heartbreak, maybe you need to be reminded that most Pats fans are also red sox fans
need i really say any more?

I kind of feel sorry for Cub's fans.

Kind of.
yes, but they have had the Bears and Bulls that have made up for it
;)
and yeah, we do have the Celtics

Forum List

Back