Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

Are the Patriots the best team in the NFL?

• Yes (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Yes (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No (I am a Patriots fan)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No (I am NOT a Patriots fan)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I don't follow football (<--then why the fuck did you vote? - xo)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
the Seasquawks didnt have a QB like Brady

Back-up career QB at Michigan -didn't do beans

6th round draft choice

what round was Joe Montana drafted in? he was a backup at notre dame.

Glad you asked me that.

Montana was A STARTER at ND as a junior and senior -won a slam -dunk NC as a junior - 2 big bowl games incl the Chicken Soup bowl.

Drafted in the 3rd round.

Back-up career QB at Michigan -didn't do beans

6th round draft choice

what round was Joe Montana drafted in? he was a backup at notre dame.

Glad you asked me that.

Montana was A STARTER at ND as a junior and senior -won a slam -dunk NC as a junior - 2 big bowl games incl the Chicken Soup bowl.

Drafted in the 3rd round.

in which round did the Atlanta Falcons draft Brett Favre?

That McNabb was too tired to make it only 2 SB wins by 3 points or fewer.

Oh yeah, somehow I seem to have forgotten about that :rolleyes:

:lol:

But still though, the pats won. HOW they won really is irrelevant at this point.

I still think philly should have dumped McNabb instead of Owens....

I like our offense now more than any other offense during the Reid era.

I'm just not real confident in our defense. We're making it way too interesting each week.

Oh yeah, somehow I seem to have forgotten about that :rolleyes:

:lol:

But still though, the pats won. HOW they won really is irrelevant at this point.

I'm just not real confident in our defense. We're making it way too interesting each week.

with those two injuries the other night, it may continue to get more interesting. especially against New York.

with those two injuries the other night, it may continue to get more interesting. especially against New York.

Samuel should be back soon, which takes a little heat off the pass rush, but Graham is no huge loss. Bradley though, is. He's got skills.

If there's one thing Reid is good at, it's managing through these kinds of hurdles. He's money until the biggest game is on the line and then all bets are off :lol:

As much as this pains me to say, I'll say yes, with the Eagles second.

I hate both those teams, so I'm sure they will meet in the Super Bowl. :evil:

same here,I hate both of them as well so yeah knowing my luck they will probably be in the superbowl together.:evil:

I hate Bill Billichik, or however the squat you spell it - I hate him so much, I'm not even going to take the time to Google the prick's name for the correct spelling. Furthermore, I am not all that happy about Brady. He needs to see his barber, and damn quick.

Having said that, the New England Patriots are clearly the best team in pro football. Second place isn't even close.

Yeah I hate that prick Billichick as well.I also dont want to take the time to goole that pricks real spelling.He is so fucking over rated as a coach its pathetic.Without Tom Brady,he would be nothing.His first year with the patriots,he had a losing record with Drew Bledsoe.Next year started off losing again till Bledsoe got hurt and brady came in.The rest is history.

Annnd again my team snatches defeat from the fuckin jaws of victory...........................

Ima GB fan, but with sheer incompetence like this, they really deserve to loose.:mad:

:eusa_eh:

"Sheer incompetence"? Everyone thought GB would get crunched tonight, but they took it to the final play.

Chris Collins said it best: 'For 59 minutes and 45 seconds, Flynn was able to hide his inexperience.'

Cut the dude some slack. A GB fan should be fucking glad they've got a back-up QB who can go toe-to-toe with the best team in football.

Annnd again my team snatches defeat from the fuckin jaws of victory...........................

Ima GB fan, but with sheer incompetence like this, they really deserve to loose.:mad:

"Sheer incompetence"? Everyone thought GB would get crunched tonight, but they took it to the final play.

Chris Collins said it best: 'For 59 minutes and 45 seconds, Flynn was able to hide his inexperience.'

Cut the dude some slack. A GB fan should be fucking glad they've got a back-up QB who can go toe-to-toe with the best team in football.
if not for a few really lucky plays, the outcome might have been very different

Packer fans have nothing to complain about from Flynn

That don't mean shit to me, THEY LOST. That interception, lost TD opportunity, etc. I couldn't have yelled louder @ my t.v.

THIS KEEPS HAPPENING, like with the fuckin LIONS last week.

I love my team, but they deserve this scorn, they need to get it together, I'm so tired of this BS.

Forum List

Back