Are Republicans Losing The Debate On Minimum Wage?

If liberals would stop importing millions of illegals who are willing to work for low wages then wages for Americans would rise. Until then libs have nothing to whine about.

If businesses would stop hiring illegals who are willing to work for low wages, then maybe they would stop coming here.

Wow, what logic. You don't want to send them home, and you don't want them to be able to work for a living while here. Do you prefer they starve, or just become more government dependents?

My question to you is: If there were no jobs here for them to work at and then send their money home to their families, do you believe they would still come to the USA in the droves that they have been coming?

Stopping businesses from illegally hiring them in the first place, would go a long way in slowing down this illegal immigrant problem imho.

They come here for the money that comes with jobs for the most part....and yes, there are some that don't, however, they are not the bulk of the illegals.

If they illegally crossed the border for the first time, and could not find employment, then they will go back home to their families....again for the most part....they are not going to stay in a situation that is even worse than their homeland.

The problem with that is the share holders are denied excess dividends.

They don't care about those who enrich them with the sweat, aches, and blood.

If liberals would stop importing millions of illegals who are willing to work for low wages then wages for Americans would rise. Until then libs have nothing to whine about.

If businesses would stop hiring illegals who are willing to work for low wages, then maybe they would stop coming here.

That sounds like mexico blaming drug users for their drug cartel problem.
so the "drug users" are the US Businesses and the "Cartel" are the immigrants???

Lol, help me out here, to understand what yur sayin'.... :)

It's pretty obvious if you stop and think about it.

Yes. The Republican Party has put itself in a very unenviable No-Win situation. They seem to never miss an opportunity to defend and worship the Corporation. They also seem to never miss an opportunity to insult the Working Man. Not a winning position.

The Party has a real problem. It's just not giving the average American Worker any reason to support it. It's increasingly becoming known as the 'Fat Greedy Angry White Man Party.' And that's not good if you wanna win National Elections in the future. The Party needs to change its stance on the Working Man. The Corporations are not always right.

Last edited:

Wow, what logic. You don't want to send them home, and you don't want them to be able to work for a living while here. Do you prefer they starve, or just become more government dependents?

My question to you is: If there were no jobs here for them to work at and then send their money home to their families, do you believe they would still come to the USA in the droves that they have been coming?

Stopping businesses from illegally hiring them in the first place, would go a long way in slowing down this illegal immigrant problem imho.

They come here for the money that comes with jobs for the most part....and yes, there are some that don't, however, they are not the bulk of the illegals.

If they illegally crossed the border for the first time, and could not find employment, then they will go back home to their families....again for the most part....they are not going to stay in a situation that is even worse than their homeland.

Wrong, you think the 10's of thousands of kids flooding across the border came here for a job? No they came here to cash in on Obama's promises of government handouts, education, housing, food, healthcare, the promise of citizenship all paid for by me an American taxpayer. Its no secret why Democrats are encouraging illegals to come here, their strategy is simple import millions of poor, poorly educated illegals and buy their votes with government hand outs to vote Dem once they get them amnesty. Both sides acknowledge this. This will throw national elections to Dem's for at least a couple of decades. I would point out Dem's are intentionally trying to undermine the will of the American people via giving the vote to foreign illegals.

blueslegend is willfully ignoring the real problem: the adults who come here to work.

There is no "strategy" except in the heads of the deluded Hispanic haters.

Wrong, you think the 10's of thousands of kids flooding across the border came here for a job? No they came here to cash in on Obama's promises of government handouts, education, housing, food, healthcare, the promise of citizenship all paid for by me an American taxpayer. Its no secret why Democrats are encouraging illegals to come here, their strategy is simple import millions of poor, poorly educated illegals and buy their votes with government hand outs to vote Dem once they get them amnesty. Both sides acknowledge this. This will throw national elections to Dem's for at least a couple of decades. I would point out Dem's are intentionally trying to undermine the will of the American people via giving the vote to foreign illegals.
Sigh...Your post is just a bunch of partisan rhetoric that serves no purpose.... illegals can't vote my dear....such idiocy is beyond reason....

in 2000 Hispanics that were legal, voted for Bush in majority...so the tables turn, when it comes to who legal Hispanics vote for...in 2000 they were pissed with Al Gore for being a part of removing Elian Gonzalez and him being sent back to Cuba...and they were religious people and were disappointed in Clinton and his infidelity... And President Bush, was not in any way against Hispanics, as the Republican Party is now, even towards legal Hispanics....

The children from south America are refugees, there is a difference between refugees and illegals that cross over from Mexico...and many of those children will be eventually sent back...but for those that do stay here, they too will not be eligible to vote.

so pardon me, if what you have been TOLD by your party and spout like you know what you are talking about.... is simply thoughtless muck.

Sigh...Your post is just a bunch of partisan rhetoric that serves no purpose.... illegals can't vote my dear....such idiocy is beyond reason....

in 2000 Hispanics that were legal, voted for Bush in majority...so the tables turn, when it comes to who legal Hispanics vote for...in 2000 they were pissed with Al Gore for being a part of removing Elian Gonzalez and him being sent back to Cuba...and they were religious people and were disappointed in Clinton and his infidelity... And President Bush, was not in any way against Hispanics, as the Republican Party is now, even towards legal Hispanics....

The children from south America are refugees, there is a difference between refugees and illegals that cross over from Mexico...and many of those children will be eventually sent back...but for those that do stay here, they too will not be eligible to vote.

so pardon me, if what you have been TOLD by your party and spout like you know what you are talking about.... is simply thoughtless muck.

I tossed your opinion in the trash with the rest of the stupid liberal talking points and lies. All you libs stop what you are doing, sell your house, your car, and give the money to the federal government to re-distribute to the illegals, go ahead lead by example, step up, grow a pair. There's no reason you can't get by just fine in a 1 bedroom apt and public transportation. What no volunteers? I didn't think so.

The republican party is against legal Hispanics?

Wow. You have really become one of those whacko posters on this board. It is one thing laughing at the spin. It is another thing stating it as fact.

I used to like your posts. I think the whackos on this board dragged you into their bullshit.

blues is writing rushbo nonsense.

The official GOP is NOT against legal Hispanics.

Forum List

Back