Are Republicans Losing The Debate On Minimum Wage?

If liberals would stop importing millions of illegals who are willing to work for low wages then wages for Americans would rise. Until then libs have nothing to whine about.

If liberals would stop importing millions of illegals who are willing to work for low wages then wages for Americans would rise. Until then libs have nothing to whine about.

If businesses would stop hiring illegals who are willing to work for low wages, then maybe they would stop coming here.

If businesses would stop hiring illegals who are willing to work for low wages, then maybe they would stop coming here.

We will continue to have low wages and illegals flooding across the border so long as idiot liberals keep doling out billions of dollars in welfare to them and promising to make them citizens so they can sign up for even more. Meanwhile I'm already working a bunch of overtime to pay for all this crap.

When are Dems going to demand that Obama enforce the law against hiring illegals?

Libs want cheap voters and cons want cheap workers

Last edited:

Perhaps you should tell that to Obama.

There were no illegals here before Obama took office.

2011-unauthorized-immigration-01.png

Last edited:

That sounds like mexico blaming drug users for their drug cartel problem.

Some Republicans Back State Minimum-Wage Increases - WSJ

So pathetically these republicans favor raising the wage in their own states yet still are against raising the federal wage, but their support for their states shows it is only a matter of time when republicans the country over will sack up and do the right thing.
It's okay for them to do this in their own States... several States have higher minimum wages than the Federal Minimum Wage.... the Federal Minimum Wage is truly for the States that don't have a minimum wage at all...Yes, believe it or not, there are some States that have never instituted a minimum wage for their own citizenry....thus the Fed getting involved in the first place, from my reading on it.

States that involve themselves with their own minimum wage, are good, proactive States....they know more about their own State's cost of living situation.

The problem we have is truly with the states that are NOT proactive in protecting their own citizens from slave labor conditions....imho :D ( I had to put that in there about Slave labor, but know it is a figure of speech)

Wow, what logic. You don't want to send them home, and you don't want them to be able to work for a living while here. Do you prefer they starve, or just become more government dependents?

Wow, what logic. You don't want to send them home, and you don't want them to be able to work for a living while here. Do you prefer they starve, or just become more government dependents?

KABOOM you destroyed that poster. :clap:

That sounds like mexico blaming drug users for their drug cartel problem.
so the "drug users" are the US Businesses and the "Cartel" are the immigrants???

Lol, help me out here, to understand what yur sayin'.... :)

Businesses, supported by cons mostly, want cheap labor.

No surprise there.

How profound! Business is the lifeblood of any economy, and should be supported by everyone. I don't want to bake my own bread, grow my own vegetables, or build my own car. I like business, so that must make me one of those evil "cons" sucking the life blood out of the working men and women of this nation.

Not to mention that the vast majority of Americans draw their livlihood from business. Nor, to mention that most of those workers whose life blood is being sucked out by low wages, and horrible working conditions, buy what they need from the stores with the lowest prices.

Drat those lowlife scumbags that are not willing to pay more for their burgers and fries. Don't they realize that by paying more, they can make other workers richer?

Here is the secret to success, suckers. You pay more for your burger and fries, and the burger flippers can be paid more, and they can then pay more for their clothes, and the workers in the other stores get richer. See how easy it is? However, alas and alack, all of the prices have gone up, and we are all right back where we started from.

Forum List

Back