Oh Sure. Republicans May Not Be At War With Women, But They Certainly Don't Care About Them

I like it when conservatives explain how female workers are inherently unreliable because of pregnancy, health and child rearing activities and therefore do not deserve the same pay as a man.

I like it when conservatives explain how female workers are inherently unreliable because of pregnancy, health and child rearing activities and therefore do not deserve the same pay as a man.

What you "deserve" is purely subjective. However, employers want employees with more experience and fewer absences from work. Those things make a difference to their bottom lines. That's a simple fact of economics. It has nothing to do with what republicans think women deserve..

Strawman, no one says women are unreliable. You two need get a room.

Women don't belong in the work force to begin with, so who cares if they get paid less than Men do?

What does this bill have to do with women getting equal pay? It is to provide more power to your lawyer Gods. More torts, more government control. It has nothing to do with helping women.

Conservatives believe that if an employee tends to be less reliable than others, that employee should not be paid as well.....and sometimes, doesn't deserve the job at all.

You see, it seems that only liberals think that woman may have reason to be less reliable. If anything, liberals "feel bad" for women. Why is that? Are they defenseless?

We all know where paycheck "fairness" leads. Democrats will rename HS guidance counselors as "social engineers" and say "hey - they're engineers and have to be paid the same as men who design rockets".

Conservatives believe that if an employee tends to be less reliable than others, that employee should not be paid as well.....and sometimes, doesn't deserve the job at all.

You see, it seems that only liberals think that woman may have reason to be less reliable. If anything, liberals "feel bad" for women. Why is that? Are they defenseless?
They used to be, republicans are still fighting the uphill battle women have fought to achieve something approaching equal protection having started with just being little more than the property of husbands and fathers.

They used to be, republicans are still fighting the uphill battle women have fought to achieve something approaching equal protection having started with just being little more than the property of husbands and fathers.
Did you see what you wrote?

Women have fought to achieve something approaching equal PROTECTION...

Are men protected? No. But you believe women NEED protection as it pertains to the business world?

Protection?

And you say conservatives have a war against women?

But you think they need "protection"?

My number one employee was a woman. Earned more than I did for many years. She now owns my company.

Why?

She earned it.

She did not need ANYONES protection.

My number one employee was a woman. Earned more than I did for many years. She now owns my company.

Why?

She earned it.

I'm a business owner, my top two employees are women. They are my COO and VP of Sales. My COO runs the company. As you said, they earned it. The idea they need special protection is an insult to their abilities. I basically do financials and business development. I don't need to get involved in daily operations at all.

Why?

She earned it.

I'm a business owner, my top two employees are women. They are my COO and VP of Sales. My COO runs the company. As you said, they earned it. The idea they need special protection is an insult to their abilities.

Did you see what you wrote?

Women have fought to achieve something approaching equal PROTECTION...

Are men protected? No. But you believe women NEED protection as it pertains to the business world?

Protection?

And you say conservatives have a war against women?

But you think they need "protection"?

Why?

She earned it.

Why?

She earned it.

I'm a business owner, my top two employees are women. They are my COO and VP of Sales. My COO runs the company. As you said, they earned it. The idea they need special protection is an insult to their abilities. I basically do financials and business development. I don't need to get involved in daily operations at all.
Bully for you, a single antidote does not refute a thing I've said. Spare me the personal observations, it's the bad shit you refuse to see that's at issue here.

Whenever a non-conservative starts a sentence with "Conservatives believe", you're guaranteed a complete fail.

Bully for you, a single antidote does not refute a thing I've said. Spare me the personal observations, it's the bad shit you refuse to see that's at issue here.

Bad shit happens to anyone. Why do you believe men can handle that and women can't and need special protection exactly, Archie Bunker?

Caring about people as more individuals than as members of groups is harder than tossing people into little boxes. That's why it's easy to be a liberal.

Forum List

Back