U.s. To Commit Up To 3,000 Troops To Fight Ebola In Africa

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/world/africa/obama-to-announce-expanded-effort-against-ebola.html
"WASHINGTON — Under pressure to do more to confront the Ebola outbreak sweeping across West Africa, President Obama on Tuesday is to announce an expansion of military and medical resources to combat the spread of the deadly virus, administration officials said."

Awesome. Military Boots on the ground to help some lame third world country. Great utilization of our resources. :fu:
Can we do the same on our southern border, too?

Texas Sheriff Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border CBS Houston
"I received an intelligence report that said that there was ISIS cells that were active in the Juarez area, which is the northern part of the Chihuahua state, and that they were moving around over there, that there was some activity…” Painter told Fox News."

Meanwhile, on 9-11-14, at least a dozen college students were all too willing to sign a petition supporting ISIS. These are our college educated masses, and people wonder why we can't seem to figure out what the hell to do about anything. These children are our future leaders.

It's all camouflage for the administration to keep it's low information left wing base happy.While they are all warm an fuzzy about helping those poor African children the administration sneaks combat Troops disguised as advisers to Iraq.

not an American soldiers job . When a soldier gets sick if that happens then he'll probably be shipped back to the USA to be saved which just brings ebola back to the USA . . Thanks for the info ' 6 foot ' !!

The Obama regime's goal is for the 3,000 sent to the worst part of infected Africa to become infected themselves. Then come back and spread the disease. This is a bioterrorist attack, and done by the regime itself.

they are going to set up hospitals and infrastructure from what I understand HGravity !!

Send Congress, and their aides!..... Each one is like 8 troopers! Hell, they aren't doing any good here!

2j5m4hh.jpg

The Obama regime's goal is for the 3,000 sent to the worst part of infected Africa to become infected themselves. Then come back and spread the disease. This is a bioterrorist attack, and done by the regime itself.

Bravo :clap2:

Conservative logic 101 right there.

You NEVER fail to make yourself look like the fucking asshole that you are... you're even losing entertainment value!

Send Congress, and their aides!..... Each one is like 8 troopers! Hell, they aren't doing any good here!

2j5m4hh.jpg

I must take issue with whoever authored this photo and their misspelling of the word "moron".

"Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Móráin ‘descendant of Mórán’, a personal name meaning ‘great’, ‘large’; the stress is normally on the first syllable.English: variant of Morant, normally pronounced with the stress on the second syllable.Spanish (Morán): habitational name from places called Morán in Asturies, Galicia (Pontevedra) and Aragon (Zaragoza). DK. GT."

Moran Name Meaning Moran Family History at Ancestry.com

2j5m4hh.jpg

I must take issue with whoever authored this photo and their misspelling of the word "moron".

"Irish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Móráin ‘descendant of Mórán’, a personal name meaning ‘great’, ‘large’; the stress is normally on the first syllable.English: variant of Morant, normally pronounced with the stress on the second syllable.Spanish (Morán): habitational name from places called Morán in Asturies, Galicia (Pontevedra) and Aragon (Zaragoza). DK. GT."

I believe it was this HEAD INJURED Iraq vet.....

moran.jpg

That must be why Chachi loved Joanie.

2j5m4hh.jpg

I believe it was this HEAD INJURED Iraq vet.....

moran.jpg

TBI's are definitely a difficult thing to deal with.

Bravo :clap2:

Conservative logic 101 right there.

You NEVER fail to make yourself look like the fucking asshole that you are... you're even losing entertainment value!

False. I remain as entertaining as ever :thup:

Forum List

Back