Are Republicans finding it harder to keep their kids from believing in evolution?

Come on deany.....you actually believe this nonsense?????

warning_contains_nuts_anti_liberal_postcards-ra0273a4367894fae9aa0d75d599241df_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

“You go back in time, you've got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things, and you've got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas,” Robertson said. “They're out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth, and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don't try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That's not the Bible.”

Before answering the question, Robertson acknowledged the statement was controversial by saying, “I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this.”

“If you fight science, you are going to lose your children, and I believe in telling them the way it was,” Robertson concluded.

Pat Robertson challenges creationism

Even right wing loon Pat Robertson calls anti science Republicans "clowns". With all the incredible amount of information and data, which is only growing, how can you convince kids we were "shimmered" into being from a pile of dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFI87zn9t0

Something like 40% of Democrats are Young Earth Creationists and a whole bunch of Dems are true believers in witch craft and holistic healing and homeopathy. Stupid people who actively refuse to accept science isn't just a GOP problem.

Source? Link? Other than your asshole.

Since you asked so nicely ...

The Liberals' War on Science - Scientific American

The relevant passage
A 2012 Gallup poll found that “58 percent of Republicans believe that God created humans in their present form within the last 10,000 years,” compared with 41 percent of Democrats.

41% of Democrats are young-Earth creationists
In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

Forum List

Back