Are Republicans finding it harder to keep their kids from believing in evolution?

Come on lefties. Republicans and most sane democrats have more on their plates regarding education than worrying about evolution.

Yea, like ending school lunches for poor children?

Many, if not most USMB Republican Christians see this as a good thing. I don't.

My four children survived school lunches. I, before them, survived with no food at home.

It's not about food, it's about will. A will to survive on your own.

And in that will resides a power of the self, without Obama.

God bless America without Obama.

For Obama is the antithesis of self.

well we can add another lie to rdeans chest of lies

where I lived in Alaska our school wasn't big enough for a hot lunch program ....GUESS WHAT?

they all BROUGHT their lunch, either the parents made if, if the kids were old enough they made it from home at took it to school for lunch break..... or if they were old enough they went home during lunch to eat

and as far as I know, not one DIED OR STARVED TO DEATH

but for some reason that is a frikken FOREIGN concept to liberal/democrats....

and rdean has to be most miserable human being ever...I feel sorry for the people who have to live around you

Last edited:
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

-John Donne

Right wingers think God did that to stop them from building the Tower of Babel.

No not just right wingers ask the Jews what they believe in,why are you such a miserable little shit?

Because I have no mystical beliefs I'm a "miserable little shit"? The occult and science are mutually exclusive.

Your a l little shit because of your views and attitudes towards people that are different from you,your intolerant bigoted and have a real hard time with the truth.

“You go back in time, you've got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things, and you've got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas,” Robertson said. “They're out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth, and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don't try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That's not the Bible.”

Before answering the question, Robertson acknowledged the statement was controversial by saying, “I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this.”

“If you fight science, you are going to lose your children, and I believe in telling them the way it was,” Robertson concluded.

Pat Robertson challenges creationism

Even right wing loon Pat Robertson calls anti science Republicans "clowns". With all the incredible amount of information and data, which is only growing, how can you convince kids we were "shimmered" into being from a pile of dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFI87zn9t0

Morons like you would have nothing to say if you couldn't come up with a statesman argument.

Come on lefties. Republicans and most sane democrats have more on their plates regarding education than worrying about evolution.

My four children survived school lunches. I, before them, survived with no food at home.

No one survives with no food, fool.

No not just right wingers ask the Jews what they believe in,why are you such a miserable little shit?

Because I have no mystical beliefs I'm a "miserable little shit"? The occult and science are mutually exclusive.

Your a l little shit because of your views and attitudes towards people that are different from you,your intolerant bigoted and have a real hard time with the truth.

I believe in helping people. The GOP says "let them die". It's a matter of ideology.

I ain't no monkey

Of course you aren't, none of us are. We aren't neanderthals, either. Or troglodytes. (Please, don't anyone post the Betha Butt Boogie video!)

We evolved. Over MILLIONS of years. And there's strong evidence that there was some sort of global cataclysm a couple of millennia ago and we all descend from an African chick named Lucy.

No one survives with no food, fool.

That's MISTER fool to you, punk-ass bub.

“You go back in time, you've got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things, and you've got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas,” Robertson said. “They're out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth, and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don't try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That's not the Bible.”

Before answering the question, Robertson acknowledged the statement was controversial by saying, “I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this.”

“If you fight science, you are going to lose your children, and I believe in telling them the way it was,” Robertson concluded.

Even right wing loon Pat Robertson calls anti science Republicans "clowns". With all the incredible amount of information and data, which is only growing, how can you convince kids we were "shimmered" into being from a pile of dirt?

Something like 40% of Democrats are Young Earth Creationists and a whole bunch of Dems are true believers in witch craft and holistic healing and homeopathy. Stupid people who actively refuse to accept science isn't just a GOP problem.

I believe in helping people. The GOP says "let them die". It's a matter of ideology.

Hyperbolize much? The GOP doesn't say "let them die." The GOP says "it's not our job to provide for your children" and "even if it were, how do we pay for it?"

Something like 40% of Democrats are Young Earth Creationists and a whole bunch of Dems are true believers in witch craft and holistic healing and homeopathy. Stupid people who actively refuse to accept science isn't just a GOP problem.

Source? Link? Other than your asshole.

I believe in evolution, just look at the different races of humans

Left Wingers think Hercules was offspring of Zeus having sex with a human.

Are you really so stupid as to label "Republicans" as religious idiots?

i'm a Republican and believe in evolution and the very likelihood of a Creator of the whole cosmos, as do most of my friends. If you blindly deny that possibility, you are the fool!!

I believe in evolution, just look at the different races of humans

You are not serious, then again maybe you are.

I'm a Right Winger and I say, How dare you define me without ever even knowing me! I know more Democrats who believe the Bible is straight from the mouth of God than Republicans.

You are such a fool. Just go away!

You really are a hate driven idiot!! The GOP says?? Who is this GOP who says that? Dumb me, I always thought GOP stood for "Grand Old Party". Your Mommy should take away your computer and send you to school.

Forum List

Back