Are Republicans finding it harder to keep their kids from believing in evolution?

R

rdean

“You go back in time, you've got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things, and you've got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas,” Robertson said. “They're out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth, and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don't try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That's not the Bible.”

Before answering the question, Robertson acknowledged the statement was controversial by saying, “I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this.”

“If you fight science, you are going to lose your children, and I believe in telling them the way it was,” Robertson concluded.

Pat Robertson challenges creationism

Even right wing loon Pat Robertson calls anti science Republicans "clowns". With all the incredible amount of information and data, which is only growing, how can you convince kids we were "shimmered" into being from a pile of dirt?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in evolution, just look at the different races of humans

“You go back in time, you've got radiocarbon dating. You got all these things, and you've got the carcasses of dinosaurs frozen in time out in the Dakotas,” Robertson said. “They're out there. So, there was a time when these giant reptiles were on the Earth, and it was before the time of the Bible. So, don't try and cover it up and make like everything was 6,000 years. That's not the Bible.”

Before answering the question, Robertson acknowledged the statement was controversial by saying, “I know that people will probably try to lynch me when I say this.”

“If you fight science, you are going to lose your children, and I believe in telling them the way it was,” Robertson concluded.

Pat Robertson challenges creationism

Even right wing loon Pat Robertson calls anti science Republicans "clowns". With all the incredible amount of information and data, which is only growing, how can you convince kids we were "shimmered" into being from a pile of dirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFI87zn9t0

Evolution and creationism,are not mutually exclusive. unless your a closed minded person like yourself.

I believe in evolution, just look at the different races of humans

Right wingers think God did that to stop them from building the Tower of Babel.

No not just right wingers ask the Jews what they believe in,why are you such a miserable little shit?

Because I have no mystical beliefs I'm a "miserable little shit"? The occult and science are mutually exclusive.

Come on lefties. Republicans and most sane democrats have more on their plates regarding education than worrying about evolution.

Come on lefties. Republicans and most sane democrats have more on their plates regarding education than worrying about evolution.

Yea, like ending school lunches for poor children?

Many, if not most USMB Republican Christians see this as a good thing. I don't.

Now they are hating on your children too folks

what disgusting people belong in the Democrat party and some of the most hateful Intolerant people ever

Forum List

Back