Are pets covered under the no family rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd explain the circumstance, but you are too dense and hateful to understand. Plus, you don't like animals so why bother.

• Banned
I'd explain the circumstance, but you are too dense and hateful to understand. Plus, you don't like animals so why bother.

I don't like animals? Where do you get that from? Never mind, it's irrelevant.

I asked a question about the rules Doesn't matter if I like animals or not, you claimed that a moderator said that the no family rule applies to pets, I'm asking for a clarification.

I don't like animals? Where do you get that from? Never mind, it's irrelevant.

I asked a question about the rules Doesn't matter if I like animals or not, you claimed that a moderator said that the no family rule applies to pets, I'm asking for a clarification.
Asking questions means you are melting down. That's what you said when I asked questions, right?
Pets are family. Especially ones that died and someone shares their grief. Go after my pets or anyone elses, it's FAMILY.

If it's not covered in the rules, and someone chooses to attack a poster's pet, then that would just reflect on the person hitting below the belt, imo.

• Banned
If it's not covered in the rules, and someone chooses to attack a poster's pet, then that would just reflect on the person hitting below the belt, imo.

I don't disagree with you Sherry. My quarrel is strictly with the idea that pets are covered under the no family rule as Gracie claimed.

There is probably a back story to this thread that I'm not aware of...just offering my opinion. I doubt I've ever shared info about any of my pets, but if I did and someone used it against me, I'm too stubborn to let them have the satisfaction of knowing they upset me...I'd just take every opportunity to rip on the fucker.:D

I could see that if someone used a dead pet to harass another poster.
Ding ding ding.

There are lines that should not be crossed. If those lines are crossed, shit happens.

But that doesn't mean pets are covered under no family.

I mean if I called your dog a homosexual retard, would that be against the rules? Nope.

Ding ding ding.

There are lines that should not be crossed. If those lines are crossed, shit happens.

I mean if I called your dog a homosexual retard, would that be against the rules? Nope.
That comment is NOT PERSONAL. Using a dead pet IS PERSONAL.

Ding ding ding.

Exactly, which means pets are not covered the same way family is.If I told you your child was a retard, that would be a violation. If I tell you your dog is, that's no violation.

Ding ding ding.

Exactly, which means pets are not covered the same way family is.If I told you your child was a retard, that would be a violation. If I tell you your dog is, that's no violation.
Again...you are too dense to "get it".
You can whine all you want and hope for staff to come 'splain to you, but don't hold yer breath. You are not worthy for that 'splanation.

My kitty gets abuse here all the time.

Whatevs. That's why I put him there, to draw out bad behavior from the kooks. If I was thin-skinned, I wouldn't be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back