site is becoming painfully slow, loaded up with tracking stuff?

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
like the new debate now option,....but something is causing the site to bog down, and crash occasionally.

Cant take much more.... hope you get it fixed

There's no tracking stuff on the site

OBTW, the restaurant your heading to is three doors past the pawn shop on your left.

Yes there is, right now there are 11 tracking
joke-goes-over-head-superman.gif

like the new debate now option,....but something is causing the site to bog down, and crash occasionally.

Might be your computer....I've not had any crashes.

Some of the scripts run by google and other ad sites stall and will lock your browser.
I'll turn off BluHell for a moment and compare load times.

shockwave

shock wave flash plugin just crashed again...and continually does so when this site is running......irritating as hell......dont have a problem with other sites that ive noticed..........

shockwave

shock wave flash plugin just crashed again...and continually does so when this site is running......irritating as hell......dont have a problem with other sites that ive noticed..........
Get an ad blocker. The damned flash ads really suck.

shockwave

It's most likely a script that's running on this site that Shockwave is having a problem with. Look up Shockwave crash and find the fix for the browser you're using.

shockwave

It's most likely a script that's running on this site that Shockwave is having a problem with. Look up Shockwave crash and find the fix for the browser you're using.
I am sick to death of having to look up various patches and fixes for browsers. and having to update all the time. I think wed be better off if the whole industry just froze in place for a while..........but thanks

Forum List

Back