Unwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
After I've groan weary of the constant back&forth and decided to "unwatch" a thread, do I really need notification that someone quoted me there?

:dunno:

After I've groan weary of the constant back&forth and decided to "unwatch" a thread, do I really need notification that someone quoted me there?

If you posted on that thread and then "unwatched" it, you won't get notifications every time someone posts on that thread, but if someone quotes you, I would think you would want to know.

i hate auto correct...on anything....i didnt really call my friend a douche the other day and what the hell...my phone has douche in its vocabulary

If you posted on that thread and then "unwatched" it, you won't get notifications every time someone posts on that thread, but if someone quotes you, I would think you would want to know.
It would be nice if the board would only quote the last three.
I'll get quote notifications pages after I've unwatched because someone quoted a post someone quoted someone quoting a quote someone quoted......... Me.......
:lol:

It would be nice if the board would only quote the last three.
I'll get quote notifications pages after I've unwatched because someone quoted a post someone quoted someone quoting a quote someone quoted......... Me.......
:lol:

I know where you're coming from, but there's not much advice I can offer. I'll ask about changing the number of posts quoted - I think that might be a good idea.

While it can be annoying sometimes, I think it is nice to get a notification if someone responds to a post of mine, even if it's in a thread I don't care about anymore.

cereal_killer

Issue under consideration. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back