Are more whites or more blacks for or against interracial marriage.?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I would like to ask all of you, are more White people , or are more Black people for or
agaisnt interracial marriage.?

My guess is that there are more white people because, statistically, the black sample of the american population is still only 20% while whites have at least double that amount.

I would like to ask all of you, are more White people , or are more Black people for or

According to the United States Census...
In terms of percentage 'Blacks' are more open to interracial marriage.
Particularly 'Black' males.

About 9-10% of 'Black' males marry outside of their 'race'.
'Black' females, on the other hand are actually remarkably 'racially loyal', only about 4% of them marry outside of their 'race'.

'Whites' similarly are at about 3-4% married outside of their race.
'White' females are the most 'racially loyal' of all 'races' in the United States.
A 'White' male is more likely to marry outside of their 'race' than a 'White' female, though the difference is only about 1%

As for other 'races'...
The most likely 'races' to marry outside of their 'race' is American Indian or Native Alaskans and people of the two-or-more-race category. Only about 45% of them marry within their own 'race'.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

'Black' females, on the other hand are actually remarkably "loyal", only about 4% of them marry outside of their 'race'.

'White' females are the most "loyal" of all 'races' in the United States.
A 'White' male is more likely to marry ourside of their 'race' than a 'White' female, though the difference is only about 1%

As for other 'races'...
The most likely 'races' to marry outside of their 'race' is American Indian or Native Alaskans and people of the two-or-more-race category. Only about 45% of them marry within their own 'race'.

Hope this helps.

These are the numbers that I have been seeing.The numbers quoted here by Mr. White
devil.

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

because racism sucks, eh ******?

'Black' females, on the other hand are actually remarkably "loyal", only about 4% of them marry outside of their 'race'.

A 'White' male is more likely to marry ourside of their 'race' than a 'White' female, though the difference is only about 1%

As for other 'races'...

Hope this helps.

Loyal?

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black
women, or suffer the consequences. Stick to your white bread women.Got it.

What about white people mixing their genes with aliens. Is that ok with you?

Ah, my favorite thread of yours. :thup:

*I forget, are they doing that experiment under the Denver Airport still?

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black

sorry tarbaby. You don't get to control black women who prefer educated success over thug wannabes still living in their mammas house. I look forward to stealing some brown sugar from your plate this fall semester. Black women know what they like. and, clearly.. once you go white she stays all night.

:thup:

Well aren't you cracker homo devils making a science out of mixing your genes with those Rosewellian aliens?.Its being done, and its not a joke.!

Well aren't you cracker homo devils making a science out of mixing your genes with those Rosewellian aliens?.Its being done, and its not a joke.!

:woohoo:

Best news I've heard all day!

sorry tarbaby. You don't get to control black women who prefer educated success over thug wannabes still living in their mammas house. I look forward to stealing some brown sugar from your plate this fall semester. Black women know what they like. and, clearly.. once you go white she stays all night.

Listen White bread, keep away from our women. One of you white boys got his
head split opened up in Buffalo NY, for walking around with a Black female.! This is a fact. Stick to your own white meat. Or , are those white trash females not good enough for you.?

As for other 'races'...

Hope this helps.

Loyal?

I agree that it was probably not the best word to use, thats why I put it in quotes...
What word would you use in the context of this question?
I am open to suggestions.

loyal - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
c : faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution, or product

head split opened up in Buffalo NY, for walking around with a Black female.! This is a fact. Stick to your own white meat. Or , are those white trash females not good enough for you.?

Listen, negrolips. When I want your opinion i'll sneak some grape kool aid into the prison you are doing 5-10 in. Until then, I think i'll go ahead and fuck a few more beautiful black women this college semester and make them scream praises to white cock everywhere before the night is over. Again, you don't get to choose who fucks whom. You'd have learned that were you not busy trying to steal hubcaps back in jr high.

and, really, with as much ****** blood feeding the trees of America do you REALLY think some silly little negro threat scares anyone? REALLY?

Hey, I enjoy them all. Whites, BLACKS, asians, latinas... it's all pink on the inside. And, fortunately for me, bruvas like you make it REAL easy to pick and choose whoever I like. Enjoy your ghetto baby mammas, boy. This generation of educated black women have a thing for us white guys.

Listen, negrolips. When I want your opinion i'll sneak some grape kool aid into the prison you are doing 5-10 in. Until then, I think i'll go ahead and fuck a few more beautiful black women this college semester and make them scream praises to white cock everywhere before the night is over. Again, you don't get to choose who fucks whom. You'd have learned that were you not busy trying to steal hubcaps back in jr high.

and, really, with as much ****** blood feeding the trees of America do you REALLY think some silly little negro threat scares anyone? REALLY?

Hey, I enjoy them all. Whites, BLACKS, asians, latinas... it's all pink on the inside. And, fortunately for me, bruvas like you make it REAL easy to pick and choose whoever I like. Enjoy your ghetto baby mammas, boy. This generation of educated black women have a thing for us white guys.

Just go to a black hood in Buffalo NY or certain parts of Harlem, and get your white boy
jungle fever head split open then. Keep messing with our women, and it is bound to happen to you.!Mr mighty whitey superman.!?You will learn the hard way one day.

Regarding the women: it's not the interracial dating that's the problem, it's how one reacts to it. Those guys in Buffalo are just sensitive.

Just go to a black hood in Buffalo NY or certain parts of Harlem, and get your white boy
jungle fever head split open then. Keep messing with our women, and it is bound to happen to you.!Mr mighty whitey superman.!?You will learn the hard way one day.

*yawn*

yea... SCARY. :rofl: big words from a man whose entire ethnicity was considered more like a field donkey than a human being. Don't make whitey teabag your race again, darkie. We'll steal your black women and put you in prison work fields. I assure you, the black women won't mind. Financial security and stability tends to do that.

back to your baby mammas basement with you, negro!

Forum List

Back