Are more whites or more blacks for or against interracial marriage.?

Megan doesn't care if a guy beats her, so long as he's black, apparently. Maybe we should hook her up w/ CB52?

SWEET! So your logic is, because I asked you to explain yourself; that means you should just personally attack me? That is so awesome!

What I really like is how you totally avoided answering my question, and then posted a completely unsubstantiated claim about me.

That makes you look so much like you know what you are talking about. I bet the academic institutions are just messing all over themselves to get to you aren’t they?

Yep, you seem to be someone who can single handedly raise the over all I.Q. of any state you live in. I mean…gosh…you blatantly just side stepped any real conversation and took a straight shot at a high school student. That just really opens my eyes to your point of view. I mean…wow…how could I not have just seen things the way you do? I mean, you don’t know me at all…and based on one single statement, you have been able to extrapolate some Nostradamus-esque insight into my life and mind. And golly, you sure do have a way of going in depth to explain yourself…how can anyone stand in the light of your extreme intelligence? I mean…I practically have a sun burn from the intense glow of your wisdom.

Your reply to me was so groundbreaking it surely will surely become an inspiration to inbred rednecks everywhere.

Stroke your ego enough for you to actually answer the question and get back on track to real conversation or are you going to just offer up some more lazy, sundry, ignorant and socially retarded tripe all wrapped up in cheap packaging intended to make you look smarter than the rubber soles my Hello Kitty shower slippers?

You keep evading

why is that?

I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and say that you are probably addressing someone else here because back in post #60 I clearly stated:

I'll tell you what, if you extend me the courtesy of answering the question that I posed to you first, I will then answer your questions. That way my curiosity does not get thrown by the way side in subsequent conversation.

The only way that can be construed as "evading" is by someone with severe reading comprehension skills, and I know you have to be smarter than that...right? Of course the only other explanation is that you are afraid of actually answering little old me…

I don't think that there is a correlation between having a black boyfriend and getting beat. If Meg likes the bruthas then more power to her. I hope she finds herself a nubian prince that treats her well.

I don't think that there is a correlation between having a black boyfriend and getting beat..
Wrong. There is a strong correlation between having a boyfriend and getting beaten by a boyfriend. IN fact, those without boyfriends never get beaten by them!

You flapping your jaws again? When are you going to stop being a wuss and answer my question? I think everyone should ignore you just like you have ignored answering me.

lol
Why do you keep evading, meg?

Evading what? Go back and read post # 60 and explain how I am the one that is evading.

Is this how you try to get your way? You just plug your ears shake your head no and keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in a toy store and hope that if you say something enough time it will come true?

Wow.....any respect I could have had for you was just flushed down the toilet. You better watch yourself now. Whenever I smell your B.S. on these boards I am going to call you on it everytime.

:lokl:

Why do you refuse to answer my question? Why do you want a mate of a specific race but not one who doesn't beat you regularly? You should see a headshrinker.

:lokl:

Why do you refuse to answer my question? Why do you want a mate of a specific race but not one who doesn't beat you regularly? You should see a headshrinker.

Why do I refuse to answer your question? Because TWICE I have asked you to answer my question which was posed to you FIRST. But instead of answering me, you have continued to act like an illiterate retard who can not tell that someone has politely requested the conversation take place in proper order.

Of course, I am smart enough to realize that the only reason you have blatantly IGNORED my request TWICE is because you are afraid that a 15 year old high school student might make you look like a jack ass and it will hurt your tiny little ego.

So, for the third time: ANSWER MY QUESTION WHICH WAS POSED TO YOU FIRST AND I WILL ANSWER YOURS AFTERWARDS.

What part of that do you not understand you freaking retard? I bet you got made fun of everyday on that short bus didn't you?

what if both of you ask your own questions RIGHT NOW and then both of you answer each asked question instead of all this "I asked first" silliness?

:lol:

I just find it revealing that she refuses to say 'i want a boyfriend who doesn't beat me regular and treat me like the whore I am', but instead the only criteria she puts forth is that it's black. Perhaps she's punishing herself for something?

She needs to get help

what if both of you ask your own questions RIGHT NOW and then both of you answer each asked question instead of all this "I asked first" silliness?

Well you see, dumb ass here said that I was buying into some urban myth but refused to explain either himself or the myth he was referring to when I politely asked him to elaborate. So, quite frankly I have no idea what he is even talking about.

So now he just sits here damanding that I repeat what he says like I am parrot or something. I guess that is the only way he can get people to agree with him...

Perhaps she's punishing herself for something?

She needs to get help

Beukema, there is no way that I would be willing to believe that you are a psychologist. What I would be willing to believe however is that you are a member of SEVERAL 12 step programs...

more deflection, I see

Poor girl. Get help.

It is not deflection when I have asked you four times now to explain yourself and all you keep asking me to do is blindly repeat what you say. Refusal to do what his lord and master (as your ego has you believe you are) demands of us is not reflection, it is smart.

Forum List

Back