Are more whites or more blacks for or against interracial marriage.?

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

Blacks males all want white women.

White males tend to have a thing for Asian women.

Just an observation

I think that many people in general are drawn to what is different or exotic. Men and women. Variety is the spice of life. ;)

If you don't believe in interracial marriage, and you are Black, you are a racists?.There are plenty of Whites that don't believe in interracial marriage, are they racists also?.

Yes and yes.

Just an observation

A completely false observation on both counts.

A vast majority of 'Black' males are married to 'Black' females. A vast majority of 'White' males are married to 'White' females. Of those 'White' males who do marry outside of their 'race' they tend to marry Hispanic or Latino females.

there are a lot of white women that don't marry blacks. This has nothing to do with the growing trends THAT DO.

False,
Trends indicate that new 'interracial' marriages between 'Whites' and 'Blacks', particularly between 'White' women and 'Black' men, are actually decreasing.

Of the new 'interracial' marriages involving 'Whites' a majority involves a 'White' spouse with a Hispanic or Latino spouse who actually identifies themselves as 'White'. So technically such marriages may not even qualify as an "interracial" marriage at all.
Funny isn't it?

False,
Trends indicate that new 'interracial' marriages between 'Whites' and 'Blacks', particularly between 'White' women and 'Black' men, are actually decreasing.

Of the new 'interracial' marriages involving 'Whites' a majority involves a 'White' spouse with a Hispanic or Latino spouse who actually identifies themselves as 'White'. So technically such marriages may not even qualify as an "interracial" marriage at all.
Funny isn't it?

post your evidence. Heres mine.

Census Bureau statistics

The number of interracial marriages registered by the United States Census Bureau has continued to steadily increase since the Supreme Court's 1967 ruling in Loving v. Virginia, but also continues representing an absolute minority among the total number of marriages being recorded. According to the 1993 Census, 310,000 interracial marriages were registered by 1970, 651,000 by 1980 and 1,161,000 by 1992, accounting for 0.7%, 1.3% and 2.2% of the total marriage numbers during those years, respectively. With the introduction of the "mixed-race" category, the 2000 census showed interracial marriage to be somewhat further widespread, accounting for 2,669,558 such marriages, or 4.9% of the total

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shogun,

Your wikipedia article you have cited does nothing to back up your claim...
Just an observation

My information comes from the actual Decennial Census, the last real Census completed (and considering the Census bureau is being hijacked by the current administration it is doubtful that Census 2010 will hardly be accurate at all). As well as some objective articles regarding marriage trends in the United States.

This seems like an interesting subject for a new thread...
I'll gather up exact links and such for you shortly.

Shogun,

Just an observation

My information comes from the actual Decennial Census, the last real Census completed (and considering the Census bureau is being hijacked by the current administration it is doubtful that Census 2010 will hardly be accurate at all). As well as some objective articles regarding marriage trends in the United States.

I believe the most current data, Black men marry and want Black women, most white men marry and want their own white women. Its only the small fringe percentage that
marries outside of their race, for their own reason. I don't think it has to do with just "Love", there is got to be many other underlying subconscious reasons why people marry outside their race. The "Love" reason, is a smokescreen excuse that has been over used by both races , black and white.Its not just "Love".

Shogun,

Just an observation

THAT wasn't MY observation, genius.

:thup:

scroll up and enjoy.

Shogun,

Just an observation

I believe the most current data, Black men marry and want Black women, most white men marry and want their own white women. Its only the small fringe percentage that
marries outside of their race, for their own reason. I don't think it has to do with just "Love", there is got to be many other underlying subconscious reasons why people marry outside their race. The "Love" reason, is a smokescreen excuse that has been over used by both races , black and white.Its not just "Love".

Why don't you shock this fucking monkey and go dig up evidence instead of acting like an ignorant ape?

yea dude.. LOVE doesn't exist. It's just more white blue eyed devil talk. :thup:

:rofl:

Shogun,
I owe you a bit of an apology. I indeed misquoted you.

Still, the statistics you quoted does not support your assertation. It is OK though, many people have been conditioned to think that 'Black'/'White' miscegenation is "flourishing". A complete analysis of the propaganda trend is available in the link below, with real statistics drawn directly from actual Census documents (links are at the bottom of the post).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...erican-mythology-nation-of-miscegenation.html

Enjoy.

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

because racism sucks, eh ******?

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black
women, or suffer the consequences. Stick to your white bread women.Got it.

Or what ****** ?

I think interracial marriage is a beautiful thing. I would really like to marry a black man when I get older.
create.php

I would like to ask all of you, are more White people , or are more Black people for or
agaisnt interracial marriage.?

Easy question! No question to it, blacks are 100 fold more against interracial marriage! Fun how the tables turn!

I went to my Great Uncle's 90th birthday party today. My cousin is marrying a black girl (from Trinidad). They were both there. No one carried, everyone congratulated them and wished them nothing but luck. Although her parent's are overjoyed, her brothers are pissed. None of them plan to go to the wedding and she was close with all 4 of them.

Fun how the table turns!

Whyfor do you specifically want a black husband? Why do you say you want a black husband and not 'i want a good husband'?

Did you ever stop to think that someone who's white might find black people more attractive? I love Asians, Japanese facial features make my heart melt, myself. Someone may just be attracted to darker or lighter skin, maybe it's the hair, who knows.

Whyfor do you specifically want a black husband? Why do you say you want a black husband and not 'i want a good husband'?

I'll tell you what, if you extend me the courtesy of answering the question that I posed to you first, I will then answer your questions. That way my curiosity does not get thrown by the way side in subsequent conversation.

Forum List

Back