Are more whites or more blacks for or against interracial marriage.?

Regarding the women: it's not the interracial dating that's the problem, it's how one reacts to it. Those guys in Buffalo are just sensitive.

We don't call the killers of Emmet Till "sensitive". Similarly, the jigaboo above would find some startling facts rather pertinent the day he decided to go on the warpath.

Might just find a cheaper source of labor than illegals AFTER ALL.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought marriage was about love and wanting to live with that person irrespective or race, colour or creed.

52nd Street is a racist. He does nothing to hide it. Rather making excuses as to why it is perfectly fine for him to be one.

The facts are that until recently most black women would not date or marry whites. More are coming to realize that skin color does not matter except to their racist black neighbors. If black men took care of black women instead of calling them whores and sluts, and abandoning them as soon as they get pregnant, the trend may never have changed. The reality is for a lot of black women if they want a husband that will stick around they have to find one that is not black.

The entire ghetto culture of the black race is to treat women like shit, to abuse them and use them and then dump them. This is not true for the entire black population. But is definitely true for the ghetto and rap scene. Criminals that only care about themselves do not make good spouses.

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black
women, or suffer the consequences. Stick to your white bread women.Got it.

sorry tarbaby. You don't get to control black women who prefer educated success over thug wannabes still living in their mammas house. I look forward to stealing some brown sugar from your plate this fall semester. Black women know what they like. and, clearly.. once you go white she stays all night.

:thup:
Listen White bread, keep away from our women. One of you white boys got his
head split opened up in Buffalo NY, for walking around with a Black female.! This is a fact. Stick to your own white meat. Or , are those white trash females not good enough for you.?

They sure are good enough for black men. The bigger and the fatter the better.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought marriage was about love and wanting to live with that person irrespective or race, colour or creed.

52nd Street is a racist. He does nothing to hide it. Rather making excuses as to why it is perfectly fine for him to be one.

The facts are that until recently most black women would not date or marry whites. More are coming to realize that skin color does not matter except to their racist black neighbors. If black men took care of black women instead of calling them whores and sluts, and abandoning them as soon as they get pregnant, the trend may never have changed. The reality is for a lot of black women if they want a husband that will stick around they have to find one that is not black.

The entire ghetto culture of the black race is to treat women like shit, to abuse them and use them and then dump them. This is not true for the entire black population. But is definitely true for the ghetto and rap scene. Criminals that only care about themselves do not make good spouses.

If you don't believe in interracial marriage, and you are Black, you are a racists?.There are plenty of Whites that don't believe in interracial marriage, are they racists also?.

And there are still a lot of black women that won't marry outside the black race.
And not all black men call black women whores, or bitch or sluts!.
Listen, black people that want to marry only other blacks are not all racists.

So, I don't don't know who made you the Black expert, but you need to stop generalizing
about black men, and black women, and do some more research.

i'm tired of this nonsense that 52nd keeps on saying white men are stealing black women. as if we black women don't have a mind of our own and cannot make rationally decisions on who we marry. No one is stealing us. We choose to marry white men. Maybe when black men catch up with black women education and finance wise there won't be so many black women looking outside their race.

and color doesn't stop a person from falling in love. only if you are a bigot color will come into play with who you fall in love with. and even sometimes racist wind up falling in love without someone outside their race.

i'm tired of this nonsense that 52nd keeps on saying white men are stealing black women. as if we black women don't have a mind of our own and cannot make rationally decisions on who we marry. No one is stealing us. We choose to marry white men. Maybe when black men catch up with black women education and finance wise there won't be so many black women looking outside their race.

and color doesn't stop a person from falling in love. only if you are a bigot color will come into play with who you fall in love with. and even sometimes racist wind up falling in love without someone outside their race.

Yes , Black women do have a mind of their own. If they consciously decide to sell out the Black race , and their genes to the White oppressor destroyer race, thats a pact that they make with what ever White devil they so chose. What I am saying also , its got to be something other than love when these misguided brainwashed black women leave the black race to marry.

The facts are that until recently most black women would not date or marry whites.

RetiredGySgt,
Where do you get your "facts"?

According to the census...
Percent of all 'Black' wives that are married to 'White' husbands = 2.22%
Percent of all 'Black' wives that are married to 'Black' husbands = 96.05%

Most 'Black' women prefer to marry 'Black' men.

nia588,
I presented a question to you on this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...role-should-policy-play-in-miscegenation.html

I am still curious as to your answer...

...but what i don't agree with is people who say that races shouldn't mix.

Would you have the same disagreement with people who say that the 'races' should mix?

Where on Earth did you get that crazy idea? Marriage was instituted as a means of selling girls for money to feed the family while satisfying men's desires and sealing contracts between men and nations.

Why don't black guys want black women Why do most successful black men look for white women? The exceoption, of course, being open racists like J.Wright and his ilk

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

Blacks males all want white women.

White males tend to have a thing for Asian women.

Just an observation

I also feel more white people seem to be supporting and promoting interracial unions. I do know many blacks who are not for it, and don't want white people trying to rationalize it to them.

because racism sucks, eh ******?

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black
women, or suffer the consequences. Stick to your white bread women.Got it.
I think the reason you always talk about loving black women is because you secretly crave white cock. It explains everything

The facts are that until recently most black women would not date or marry whites.

RetiredGySgt,

nia588,
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...role-should-policy-play-in-miscegenation.html

Would you have the same disagreement with people who say that the 'races' should mix?

Ms. Nia588 has been brainwahsed, by the Whitemans money ,hate your own black kind
matrix system.

I would like to ask all of you, are more White people , or are more Black people for or
agaisnt interracial marriage.?

What about white people mixing their genes with aliens. Is that ok with you?

Ah, my favorite thread of yours. :thup:

*I forget, are they doing that experiment under the Denver Airport still?

Well aren't you cracker homo devils making a science out of mixing your genes with those Rosewellian aliens?.Its being done, and its not a joke.!

IN the 20's, you'd've been sterilized for feeblemindedness...

If you don't believe in interracial marriage, and you are Black, you are a racists?.There are plenty of Whites that don't believe in interracial marriage, are they racists also?.

And there are still a lot of black women that won't marry outside the black race.
And not all black men call black women whores, or bitch or sluts!.
Listen, black people that want to marry only other blacks are not all racists.

So, I don't don't know who made you the Black expert, but you need to stop generalizing
about black men, and black women, and do some more research.

YES Did you miss the 60s or something? YES, THEY ARE RACIST AS HELL.

:rofl:

and, there are a lot of white women that don't marry blacks. This has nothing to do with the growing trends THAT DO. :thup: Way to keep thinking deeply into the subject.

Funny, you of all people crying about generalization. Irony must not be the name of a malt beverage.

EXACTLY. He doesn't OWN you. And, in fact, his input pretty much illustrates WHY you prefer to look elsewhere.

Yes , Black women do have a mind of their own. If they consciously decide to sell out the Black race , and their genes to the White oppressor destroyer race, thats a pact that they make with what ever White devil they so chose. What I am saying also , its got to be something other than love when these misguided brainwashed black women leave the black race to marry.

naw.. you are just an ignorant bitch with nary the slightest cognitive process worth bragging about.

sucks to be you, homey.

Men don't own bitches anymore? I thought this was a christian nation, though? The bible makes it clear where a woman's place is....

what the fuck? Damned humanistatheistsatanistliberals!!!!!!!

RetiredGySgt,

nia588,

Ms. Nia588 has been brainwahsed, by the Whitemans money ,hate your own black kind
matrix system.

See, that is the kind of typical ignorant ass ******-talk that sends her into the loving arms of a nice, educated and stable white guy.

Forum List

Back