Are mass arrests coming

Was that Stacy Keach narrating that video?
Reminds me of American Greed.
The DFL could provide many episodes of material.

What do you think?

Only if the Democrats request it.

Oh...that's right. The Democrats have all the power right now.

They do.

Put yourself in Trump's position. You have access to all the crap going on that is illegal, which more or less points to an attempted coup. What do you do if you are all alone? You don't even have an Attorney General who is on your side and who has released Mueller on you, yet if you fire him them all hell will break lose against him for doing it.

Just imagine the fire storm that would ensue if he tried to start locking people up, let alone firing them.

The best he can do is try to release documents that show the American people what he is really up against.

It's a good thing Obama signed an EO in 2012 giving the president control over all media.

And then we just had a national test of the presidential alert system.....wonder what alerts he wants to put out....

Last edited:
Mass arrests are the worst option imaginable ...

The paperwork alone would be a nightmare.

ae2626e8a8398fbee4b58d02493211c2.jpg

I wonder if they'll get me for thinking about voting for Clinton in 92.

You know, I got to thinking, if they really do arrest Clinton, Obama, and all the rest of the traitors, and try them for treason, if they put their executions on pay per view, Trump could balance the budget/.

Mass arrests are the worst option imaginable ...

The paperwork alone would be a nightmare.

ae2626e8a8398fbee4b58d02493211c2.jpg
That's why walmart has pens and paper on sale.

I've been carrying the same expensive Parker pen (a gift) from the day I entered academy until now. The key to never losing your pen is to have an expensive one. You always know where it is.

Well I was watching part 2 of this explosive documentary and the guy says we can get all the documents that proves everything for only 125.00. Sounds legit.

You know, I got to thinking, if they really do arrest Clinton, Obama, and all the rest of the traitors, and try them for treason, if they put their executions on pay per view, Trump could balance the budget/.

Yeah, I don't think we're going to balance the budget with your Obama murder fantasies.

Yeah, I don't think we're going to balance the budget with your Obama murder fantasies.
I haven't said to murder anyone ya lying skunt.

Don't harsh a fantasy. It's just rude.

Forum List

Back