Are mass arrests coming

I'll help throw them out of helicopters, fuel the birds, whatever.

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg

What do you think?

Only if the Democrats request it.

Oh...that's right. The Democrats have all the power right now.

I see I did a fly-by, right over your head.

The Democrats will "request" such action by their behavior if they follow through on the threats of violence increasingly expressed by them and their followers.

Remember what I said to you yesterday about making connections?

Good to see this has been moved to the conspiracy theory forum where it belongs.
Yeah, I shoulda put it here to begin with. But the thing is no matter where it is, you trolls with cry moan and lie. I'd love to see the OP come to pass.

Good to see this has been moved to the conspiracy theory forum where it belongs.
Yeah, I shoulda put it here to begin with. But the thing is no matter where it is, you trolls with cry moan and lie. I'd love to see the OP come to pass.
I only laughed and mocked you. Still glad its been reduced to the conspiracy theory forum.
It still holds the same merit id did when I first posted it. Mass arrests are coming, you better give back all the bikes you stole.

I only laughed and mocked you. Still glad its been reduced to the conspiracy theory forum.
It still holds the same merit id did when I first posted it. Mass arrests are coming, you better give back all the bikes you stole.
I agree it holds the same merit that it did when you first posted it. It held zero merit then and it still holds zero merit. Thats why I called it nothing but your wet dream.

I agree it holds the same merit that it did when you first posted it. It held zero merit then and it still holds zero merit. Thats why I called it nothing but your wet dream.
But if you really had any more than a 70 IQ perhaps you may realize that I was not the one who created it. So your opinion, even though you are lying again, has no merit here or anywhere else.

Pants up, don't loot.

Forum List

Back