Are Liberals Really THIS Stupid?

Neo-Cons only care about themselves.
Liberals are downright mentally and emotionally damaged.
I have not met a young liberal yet that did not have deep troubles with relating to their parents.

I think that they have Mommy and Daddy issues.
I get the liberalism of youth, having gone through it myself many moons ago. I don't think I would be comfortable with their safe spaces even then though. It is the aging hipsters that I deride far more.

So over 64 Congresscritters have announced that they will not attend Trumps inaugural. How do they plausibly think that this harms Trump? It only reveals the protesting Congresscritters to be the partisan ideological hacks that they are, people like Maxine Watters who is probably one of the most arrogant and stupid people in Congress, or Representative John Lewis who just happens to forget that he was too leftwing to regard George W Bush as legit either and attend that Presidents inaugural, too.

Did he think that no one would look that little tid bit up or is he just so stupid he didnt care?

And these idiots couldnt pull off a successful defense of the ACA if their lives depended on it. Instead of admitting it has untenable cost increases in premiums and that it needs less mandated policy provisions and more streamlining, they double down and demand that the majority break their campaign promises and let it train wreck all by itself. And they present arguments that are only valid if one chooses to disregard proposed replacement plans for the ACA as if the public is too stupid to remember that there is a real REPLACEMENT for the ACA bound in the ACA repeal legislation.

Then we have the stacked rigged polls that the libtards have been using for the past year. Hey, libtards THEY ARE FLAWED POLLS AND NO ONE BELIEVES THEM ANY MORE.
New ABC / WaPo Poll Uses "Oversamples" To Goal Seek Strong Obama Approval Rating | Zero Hedge
New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

And despite their repeated rejection at the polls they still persist in running hteir own party into the ground.
Party Down: The Democrats' curious decline and uncertain future
Jumpin Jeebus H Criminy!

You just cant fix STUPID!

BTW, Rosie O'Donnel has been spotted.

Cause the NEW WORLD ODER is falling apart lol, and the elites are pissed haahh

I voted for Bill Clinton in '96. But after the BS from Liberals the past 8 years I swore I'd never for for another Democrat. The latest move by these fascist liberal dictator wannabes just reaffirms my decision.

President Trump!

Forum List

Back