Are liberals guardians of evil?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by yidnar, Jul 25, 2011.

1. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,319
    Jews are the ones that also do not want the pledge. Nobody has stop prayer n schools, you may pray as you like, what you can't do s force people to pray. Jesus taught us that you should pray in private.
    Where I live the religious do have their guns and bibles they have killed each other in disputes over their Christian religion.
    There is already a mosque near the Twin Towers spot, what they wanted to build was a community center.
    Christians have every ability to practice their faith anywhere thay are allowed to, We just don't want the christians to control society at large like they used to.

3. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Christians are crazy bastards, so it is hard telling what they will say or think. I'll call their god on the phone and ask him.

God?
    Yes?
    This is Shintao. Hey dude if a christian judges me, is that a sin?
    Yes?
    Well we got this asshole here saying we are evil.
    Yes, he has sinned. But you son are my favorite for asking me, instead of accusing others. You will come to Heaven, and he is on his way to hell.
    :eusa_angel:

4. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,319
    welllllllll doggies!

5. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    once again you prove my point.what about Islam?Don't Muslims oppress people?If you had to choose would you be Muslim or Christian?

6. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    you answered my question by calling Christians crazy bastards and not saying any thing derogatory about Islam.this proves that you hate Christianity and are willing to tolerate Islamic animals!!

7. OohPooPahDoo

OohPooPahDoo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    What on Earth are you talking about? I've never attacked any of those things and I resent your baseless accusations.

Is it too much to ask that the Pledge be restored to its original form? Sorry, I thought the Pledge was good the way it was.

No one is "attacking" your religion. You're just a whiny ****, that's all.

8. CitizenPained

CitizenPained Dissident-Jude

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +138
    You can build a mosque near the 9/11 site and you can have the biggest church in all of Christendom but you may not force people to adhere to your religious beliefs. Liberals apparently appreciate the Constitution...?

9. Patrick2

Patrick2 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +104
    As to the leftwingers tender feelings toward muslims, that has to do with libs' traditional alliance with america's enemies, because they hate this country and everything it stands for. Their attempt to erase christianity from american life has two more subtle reasons:

- They want to erase Christianity from american life for the same reason the marxists wanted to in the soviet union - they want people to be obedient only to the government and not have any competitors in that regard.

- Destroying religious expression fits in with their decades long campaign to destroy every institution of value in america (at which they've been highly successful): besides religion, the schools, the universities, the news media, the military, the nuclear family, the economic system, the rule of law, the constitution, etc etc.

Note: there's no "separation of church and state" anywhere in the constitution.

10. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    not one damn libbtard has said anything derogatory about Islam.AMAZING!!! well if you are afraid to say it I'm not!!! Their is no such thing as a peaceful tolerant Muslim.It is a violent cult designed by and for violent animals!!:clap2::clap2: