Are liberals guardians of evil?

Jews are the ones that also do not want the pledge. Nobody has stop prayer n schools, you may pray as you like, what you can't do s force people to pray. Jesus taught us that you should pray in private.
Where I live the religious do have their guns and bibles they have killed each other in disputes over their Christian religion.
There is already a mosque near the Twin Towers spot, what they wanted to build was a community center.
Christians have every ability to practice their faith anywhere thay are allowed to, We just don't want the christians to control society at large like they used to.
once again you prove my point.what about Islam?Don't Muslims oppress people?If you had to choose would you be Muslim or Christian?

Neither, I would die if that was the only other choice. Islam oppresses people and Christianity oppresses curiosity.

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a piece loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

As to the leftwingers tender feelings toward muslims, that has to do with libs' traditional alliance with america's enemies, because they hate this country and everything it stands for. Their attempt to erase christianity from american life has two more subtle reasons:

- They want to erase Christianity from american life for the same reason the marxists wanted to in the soviet union - they want people to be obedient only to the government and not have any competitors in that regard.

- Destroying religious expression fits in with their decades long campaign to destroy every institution of value in america (at which they've been highly successful): besides religion, the schools, the universities, the news media, the military, the nuclear family, the economic system, the rule of law, the constitution, etc etc.

Note: there's no "separation of church and state" anywhere in the constitution.

LOL! You are truly lost. I hope one day you find a little reality in your life or that your delusions make you happy.

Ah yesssssssssss, the inevitable Saddam-Rumsfeld photo, inlieu of an actual debate. :D

??? Sorry, but you seem to be confused as to what a "debate" is. When you start off with

no one with any intelligence is going to think you're interested in doing anything but slinging mud.

You mean Ronald Reagan made the decision to help a man who was busy gassing thousands upon thousands of Kurds - and that was the handshake. Got it.
They didn't deserve any help for the war they started, but them being overrun would have resulted in the creation of an islamofascist superstate, which would have rolled over saudi arabia in a couple days, making the persian gulf sort of an iranian lake.
Oh right, a domino theory, got it.

I've got one question. when you ally yourself with a man who is killing thousands of his own civilians with poison gas - and then 10 years or so later invade his country - would you claim that you were invading, in part, to help the poor innocent citizens there - and then expect a serious person to believe you?

When the US was in vietnam, what did leftwingers say? When the US got in a decades long cold war with the soviet union, what was the leftwing position? Who was it who have spent decades schmoozing with and apologizing for Castro? Who criticized the invasion of Grenada and Panama? Who applauded dumping our old ally the Republic of China over the side in favor of the PRC which had fought us in the Korean War? Who apologized for Saddam when he annexed kuwait? Who said it was our fault for 9-11. I don';t blame you for ducking THAT debate. :D

The kurd gassing was AFTER the US assistance agreement - nice history distortion there.

Re your "domino theory" wisecrack - what do you mean by that? Do you think what I say wouldn't happen? Why don't you debate that issue, instead of spurting a meaningless snotty remark and then running away?

The problem with this site remains: leftwingers are too gutless to debate.

I will tell you when we got in a war with Vietnam what intelligent people said, it would only prolong the inevitable and cost money and lives. So, if you think that was just fine then you are siding with America's enemies.

Christianity was dragged kicking and screaming to the more innocuous form of present day Christianity. Islam and Christianity are both quite virulent strains of religion, but it does seem to me that Islam is currently a much more threatening and intolerant religion than Christianity for whatever reason. I'd like to know what percentage of Muslim people think death is a proper punishment for someone who draws a picture of their prophet. I bet it would be an unsettlingly high proportion. The way that women are treated in Muslim countries constitutes a violation of basic human rights as well. This Muslim intolerance seems to be much more mainstream in the religion than just the whacky beliefs of an extreme minority.

I personally don't subscribe to either of these religions (or any religion for that matter), but I can recognize that Islam in general is a more suppressive and intolerant religion than Christianity (currently).

It does seem like it, but I do also believe that it has to do with the upset in the social evolution of the people of the region. Oil has truly been horrible for them. If they were left to evolve from nomadic people on their own, I do not believe we would be seeing the same sort of isolationism and violence.

Christianity was dragged kicking and screaming to the more innocuous form of present day Christianity. Islam and Christianity are both quite virulent strains of religion, but it does seem to me that Islam is currently a much more threatening and intolerant religion than Christianity for whatever reason. I'd like to know what percentage of Muslim people think death is a proper punishment for someone who draws a picture of their prophet. I bet it would be an unsettlingly high proportion. The way that women are treated in Muslim countries constitutes a violation of basic human rights as well. This Muslim intolerance seems to be much more mainstream in the religion than just the whacky beliefs of an extreme minority.

I personally don't subscribe to either of these religions (or any religion for that matter), but I can recognize that Islam in general is a more suppressive and intolerant religion than Christianity (currently).

It does seem like it, but I do also believe that it has to do with the upset in the social evolution of the people of the region. Oil has truly been horrible for them. If they were left to evolve from nomadic people on their own, I do not believe we would be seeing the same sort of isolationism and violence.
booo fucking hoooo !!! you just proved my point !!

Did you ever have a point? Ever?

Did you ever have a point? Ever?
yes !! the left will defend Islam and tout the evils of Christianity in the same breath !! and if anyone doubts me just read this entire thread !!

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

No, but you are the "Defender of Ignorance".

insane-cover2008.jpg

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

No, but you are the "Defender of Ignorance".

insane-cover2008.jpg
what libbs are trying to accomplish in this country is tantamount to treason !! ........OUR FOUNDING FATHERS DID NOT WANT BIG INTRUSIVE GOVERNMENT !!!

libbs have redefined truth,lies and evil as a matter of perspective ......... facts mean nothing to a liberal !!!! as a matter of fact to a liberal facts are also a matter of perspective !!

not one damn libbtard has said anything derogatory about Islam.AMAZING!!! well if you are afraid to say it I'm not!!! Their is no such thing as a peaceful tolerant Muslim.It is a violent cult designed by and for violent animals!!:clap2::clap2:

Wow.

This is why liberals, or you know decent human beings, don't say derogatory remarks such as this. WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE? Your spewing hate with nothing to gain in return. What knowledge do you have that has created this false assumption?

The Qur'an and the Bible are the most similar books ever written. They both have one have one main message and that is to SPREAD PEACE TO EVERYONE.

not one damn libbtard has said anything derogatory about Islam.AMAZING!!! well if you are afraid to say it I'm not!!! Their is no such thing as a peaceful tolerant Muslim.It is a violent cult designed by and for violent animals!!:clap2::clap2:

Wow.

This is why liberals, or you know decent human beings, don't say derogatory remarks such as this. WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE? Your spewing hate with nothing to gain in return. What knowledge do you have that has created this false assumption?

The Qur'an and the Bible are the most similar books ever written. They both have one have one main message and that is to SPREAD PEACE TO EVERYONE.
bullshit !!! you just proved my point !!!

Wow.

Did I? Because I thought your point was that liberals need to do more Muslim bashing, or at least that's was the main thing you pointed out in every post against you. So yeah, I guess I did prove your silly little point. I will not go on the internet and bash a certain type of people based on a stereotypes. It's not being a liberal, it's called having a conscious.

Your making yourself look like terrible hate monger. I dislike liberals AT TIMES and I dislike conservatives AT TIMES. It's really not the whole I dislike, it's the actual person who made the bad decision. You cant condemn a whole group based on a stereotype or what a few people from that group did. Your creating more problems and hatred and making things worse.

Like any situation, you have to learn to work with people who are not like-minded to get anything done or changed. You can't sit there on your high pedestal, hate bashing people hoping it will make them go away. Because they are not leaving.

Focus on your own problems before you worry about others.

Wow.

Did I? Because I thought your point was that liberals need to do more Muslim bashing, or at least that's was the main thing you pointed out in every post against you. So yeah, I guess I did prove your silly little point. I will not go on the internet and bash a certain type of people based on a stereotypes. It's not being a liberal, it's called having a conscious.

Your making yourself look like terrible hate monger. I dislike liberals AT TIMES and I dislike conservatives AT TIMES. It's really not the whole I dislike, it's the actual person who made the bad decision. You cant condemn a whole group based on a stereotype or what a few people from that group did. Your creating more problems and hatred and making things worse.

Like any situation, you have to learn to work with people who are not like-minded to get anything done or changed. You can't sit there on your high pedestal, hate bashing people hoping it will make them go away. Because they are not leaving.

the point is libbs do no muslim bashing !!! but attack Christianity at every turn ....why is this ???:eusa_eh:

The Christian right and their 'values' have overtaken the conservative party. They threaten the liberty that americans inherently possess, and do so in the name of their own religion. This is why they are targets, because they have set themselves up to be so.

If you want to practice Christianity, there is nothing stopping you, just don't bring it into the political arena and try to arrange policy around it. Building a Mosque is not a political act. Trying to reverse Roe V. Wade is. Trying to force school children to learn creationism is an infringement on young minds. Creationism is something that is religion based, and as such, should and can be learned outside of school at church, or at home. Science and empirically based information should be taught as science. There is no Muslim-right or Muslim-left. They do not try to push Sharia law on our society, although I am sure some conservatives somehow see this as the case. The Christian faith needs to be kept out of politics, as per those who wrote the constitution.

Last edited:
please people! don't take Yidnar as a Christian following Christ....He's a very poor example of a believer or follower of Christ!

Ain't that right yidnar?

the point is libbs do no muslim bashing !!! but attack Christianity at every turn ....why is this ???:eusa_eh:

Have I attacked Christianity once? No. I will apply my same message to anyone who says what you have said about Muslims, about Christians.

This is not a liberal thing or conservative thing. It's a personal problem. I know plenty of liberals who attack Christians. I also know plenty of republicans who attack Christians. Attacks on Muslims? I've heard terrible remarks about Muslims from almost EVERYONE after 9/11. Yes, including liberals.

So how can you justify your point? Hate comes from everyone. My point is to not lay it all down on one group of people. That's what racism is. Move forward and be better than that.

The Christian right and their 'values' have overtaken the conservative party. They threaten the liberty that americans inherently possess, and do so in the name of their own religion. This is why they are targets, because they have set themselves up to be so.

If you want to practice Christianity, there is nothing stopping you, just don't bring it into the political arena and try to arrange policy around it. Building a Mosque is not a political act. Trying to reverse Roe V. Wade is. Trying to force school children to learn creationism is an infringement on young minds. Creationism is something that is religion based, and as such, should and can be learned outside of school at church, or at home. Science and empirically based information should be taught as science. There is no Muslim-right or Muslim-left. They do not try to push Sharia law on our society, although I am sure some conservatives somehow see this as the case. The Christian faith needs to be kept out of politics, as per those who wrote the constitution.
:eusa_eh: see what i mean !!!

:eusa_eh: see what i mean !!!

To be quite honest, I do see Christians who try to overtake an entire political system for selfish gain as evil. How would you see it if you weren't Christian?

and now they are criticizing the killing of Soleimani one of the most dangerous Islamic terrorist on the planet ! yeah the left are not only guardians of evil they are evil themselves .

Forum List

Back