Are immigration Laws fair?

I just don't get people who think so little of the USA that they would gladly throw the doors open to anyone regardless of criminal record or intentions. Do they hold their own good fortunes in such disregard and disdain that they don't care? That they think America's supply of resources and money are endless?

We should allow as much immigration as possible because
1) It helps people
2) It increases human welfare
3) It expands our economy
4) taxes raised from immigrants exceed spending on immigrants meaning we all become richer
I think you are dealing in absolutes here, and those are not really helpful.
Taxes raised from imigrants will only exceed spending on immigrants if the level of immigration is not so high that more people immigrate than can find work.

The idea that the economy simply expands automatically because people immigrate is pretty lame.
No it is not Americas productivity is far higher then Mexicos due to a huge technological advantage. This means that people immigration from Mexico to the USA will produce more goods then they would of fi they had stayed in Mexico meaning immigration leads to more GDP growth
Are you in favour of letting 500 million people immigrate into the US?
Fuck yea because
1) We'd be able to better compete with CHina
2) It would result in 500million people going from deep poverty to semi poverty
3) it would cause total world GDP to increase by a substantial amount
So plz explain why you want to make the world poorer

I just don't get people who think so little of the USA that they would gladly throw the doors open to anyone regardless of criminal record or intentions.
Immigrants including illegals commit less rimes then American citizens
On Fox, Lars Larson Seizes Opportunity To Rehash Immigration Myths | Media Matters for America
^A 2008 PPIC report found that us born men are 10 times more likely to be incarcerated then foreign born men.

BS. Illegals have already commited a crime by being here idiot.

I just don't get people who think so little of the USA that they would gladly throw the doors open to anyone regardless of criminal record or intentions.
On Fox, Lars Larson Seizes Opportunity To Rehash Immigration Myths | Media Matters for America
^A 2008 PPIC report found that us born men are 10 times more likely to be incarcerated then foreign born men.

I see so according to you killing someone is equal to walking across a border. You can't be for real.

We should allow as much immigration as possible because
1) It helps people
2) It increases human welfare
3) It expands our economy
4) taxes raised from immigrants exceed spending on immigrants meaning we all become richer
Taxes raised from imigrants will only exceed spending on immigrants if the level of immigration is not so high that more people immigrate than can find work.

The idea that the economy simply expands automatically because people immigrate is pretty lame.
No it is not Americas productivity is far higher then Mexicos due to a huge technological advantage. This means that people immigration from Mexico to the USA will produce more goods then they would of fi they had stayed in Mexico meaning immigration leads to more GDP growth
Fuck yea because

The "world" is not our concern. We have 8 1/2% unemployment among people who have the right to be here. If we allow more immigration, either legally or illegally, we are hurting our citizens and legal residents. We have no responsibility to Mexican, Honduran or Pakistani citizens.
If they are poor, it is not my job to kick in another couple percent of my income to support them here.
I'm for deporting every single illegal immigrant, anchor babies or not. They can take their children with them, or leave them with someone who will support them. I flat out refuse to subsidize flagrant disregard of our laws and sovereignty!
Any resident alien who commits a crime much over a traffic violation should be deported and any naturalized citizen who commits a felony should have their citizenship revoked and be deported.
Legal immigration should be limited to skilled citizens of countries the US enjoys peaceful relations with.
The current 5 year residency requirement for citizenship is fine. The only exception should be for resident aliens who enlist in the military.
The doors should slam shut when unemployment is over 6% or GDP growth is under 1.5%.

Fuck yea because

The "world" is not our concern.
I see so you don't give a shit about 6 billion people and would rather they suffer and be poor. What's that make you?

We have 8 1/2% unemployment among people who have the right to be here.
I see so according to you only certain kinds of people deserve to exists, deserve rights or deserve to better their lives.
If we allow more immigration, either legally or illegally, we are hurting our citizens and legal residents.
I see so according to you having more workers, and a large economy will hurt Americans.

If they are poor, it is not my job to kick in another couple percent of my income to support them here.
Except for the fact that overall they subsidies you. So ironically you want to make yourself poorer because you hate Mexicans so much.
Reason Foundation - Illegal Immigrants are Paying a Lot More Taxes Than You Think
Illegal immigrants contribute a net 80,000 dollars in taxes over their lifetime.

I'm for deporting every single illegal immigrant, anchor babies or not. They can take their children with them, or leave them with someone who will support them. I flat out refuse to subsidize flagrant disregard of our laws and sovereignty!
Wow. So you want to spend 300billion dollars to ruin millions of peoples lives. What a goal you've got.

The current 5 year residency requirement for citizenship is fine. The only exception should be for resident aliens who enlist in the military.
The doors should slam shut when unemployment is over 6% or GDP growth is under 1.5%.
ROTF so when GDP growth is low you suggest that we kick millions of workers out of which results in less GDP....

I see so according to you killing someone is equal to walking across a border. You can't be for real.

Strawman. Illegal means a law has been broken. Pretty advanced thinking, so I'll give you a week to figure it out.

Bringing the USA standard of living to near Mexico levels is not helping people.

Strawman. Illegal means a law has been broken. Pretty advanced thinking, so I'll give you a week to figure it out.

I know and illeglas commit les murders robberies then American citizens; yet you calim illeglas are more criminal meaning according to you walking across the borderr is jsut liek kill someone. How ever I am not surprised at your stupidity

I know and illeglas commit les murders robberies then American citizens; yet you calim illeglas are more criminal meaning according to you walking across the borderr is jsut liek kill someone. How ever I am not surprised at your stupidity

Spelling is a challenge for me at times too, but once again, I'm better than you.

Bringing the USA standard of living to near Mexico levels is not helping people.

Strawman. Mexican immigrants are more productive in Ameirca due to Americans technological advantage meaning increased immigration brings USA standards of living to immigrants which of course helps them. But do go on and keep arguing that we should spend money to ruin peoples lives. Not to mention that you are mooching of immigrants and hate them so much that you'd be poor if it meant making their lvies worse

Spelling is a challenge for me at times too, but once again, I'm better than you.

Yes you wanting to be poor in order to ruin others lives is totally something to be proud of.
I'll await your next stupid post that lacks intelligence.

Strawman. Mexican immigrants are more productive in Ameirca due to Americans technological advantage meaning increased immigration brings USA standards of living to immigrants which of course helps them. But do go on and keep arguing that we should spend money to ruin peoples lives. Not to mention that you are mooching of immigrants and hate them so much that you'd be poor if it meant making their lvies worse

Clearly you need less alcohol or more English lessons.

And that is about the extend of your mental abilities.

And that is about the extend of your mental abilities.

See? You can do better with short sentences and simpleton thoughts.

You should hold off on discussing anyone's "stupidity" until you can manage to put together a post in reasonably coherent English, champ.

Forum List

Back