Are designated smoking areas required?

Unlike stinky, stupid alcoholics who talk nonsense, pester others and show aggression, smokers do nothing to interfere with others except for tobacco smoke.

But if there is no one near the smoker, or if he smokes out the window, he does not interfere with anyone. If no one objects to his smoking, he does not interfere with anyone either.

Therefore, smoking areas are not required.
Here's the granddaddy of the ant-smoking/tobacco movement.

My great uncle chain smoked Camels. I would stand at his elbow and breath in the wondrous fragrance. I knew I would be a smoker when I grew up. Gave it up at 30, couldn't stand being sick all the time.

My Grandfather chained smoked Camels unfiltered. Hacked up a lung and died at 59.

Only slaves brought from Europe think so. For thousands of years they had nothing but pig dung under their noses, tobacco does not grow in the north. Therefore, they have an aversion to tobacco, and an allergy to prairie steppe plants. They can't stand the heat, the dust, they don't like anything that the cowboys loved.

They loved it like a true addiction.

And the cowboys did not love the heat and the dust. They endured it.

My great uncle chain smoked Camels. I would stand at his elbow and breath in the wondrous fragrance. I knew I would be a smoker when I grew up. Gave it up at 30, couldn't stand being sick all the time.
Camel is weak cigarettes. Your grandfather pretended to smoke, and you pretended to enjoy it. Men choose something no weaker than a Marlboro.

Camel is weak cigarettes. Your grandfather pretended to smoke, and you pretended to enjoy it. Men choose something no weaker than a Marlboro.

The Camel cigarettes he is talking about are probably the unfiltered Camels. We called the "Camel Stubbies". They are a lot strong than a Marlboro.

I was talking about real cowboys, not dressed up British slaves.

No you aren't. Because you don't know anything about real cowboys. To claim they loved the heat and the dust is ignorant. But if you want proof, there are numerous journals kept by cowboys that you can access online.

The Camel cigarettes he is talking about are probably the unfiltered Camels. We called the "Camel Stubbies". They are a lot strong than a Marlboro.
I don't think so.
But Cuban tobacco without a filter is better, it is preferred by cowboys and machos.

In addition, alcoholics came up with a fairy tale that, supposedly, cigars should not be tightened, for them, this is another way to pretend to be men.

No you aren't. Because you don't know anything about real cowboys. To claim they loved the heat and the dust is ignorant. But if you want proof, there are numerous journals kept by cowboys that you can access online.
Dressed up models are photographed in magazines. Real cowboys are long gone, and British slaves weren't cowboys. There were no British colonies on the Great Plains at all

I don't think so.
But Cuban tobacco without a filter is better, it is preferred by cowboys and machos.

In addition, alcoholics came up with a fairy tale that, supposedly, cigars should not be tightened, for them, this is another way to pretend to be men.

You can think or not think whatever you want. I have smoked both. Camel Stubbies are stronger.

A nonfilter cigarette is always stronger than a filtered one.

Dressed up models are photographed in magazines. Real cowboys are long gone, and British slaves weren't cowboys. There were no British colonies on the Great Plains at all

I never mentioned the British at all. That hatred is your fetish, not mine.

By the time white people had moved on to the Great Plains and were herding cattle, there were no British colonies in the US at all.

But there were men who worked ranches, raised cattle, and transported them to market via a cattle drive. To claim they loved the heat and the dust is just bullshit you have gotten from tv shows and movies.

I don't think so.

How in the hell do you claim to know what cowboys preferred? Because a tv commercial says so? You are simply lying.

Smokers stink and anyone near them will stink also
Next will be - designated non alcohol areas (the beer smell pffouuh, the promotion of alcohol addiction, cans and paper-cups lying all over the beach, drunkards accosting bystanders and passersby ) and designated Lefty&Lib areas (brain farts - ouch)

My grandfather chainsmoked HB and pased away with 86 - my father chainsmoked Camel without filter and passed away with 92

Last edited:
Next will be - designated non alcohol areas (the smell pffouuh, the promotion of alcohol addiction, cans and paper-cups lying all over the beach, drunkards accosting bystanders and passersby ) and designated Lefty&Lib areas (brain farts - ouch)
We have many non alcohol areas

I never mentioned the British at all. That hatred is your fetish, not mine.

By the time white people had moved on to the Great Plains and were herding cattle, there were no British colonies in the US at all.

But there were men who worked ranches, raised cattle, and transported them to market via a cattle drive. To claim they loved the heat and the dust is just bullshit you have gotten from tv shows and movies.
It's rupol2000's world - were many things exist that never existed anywhere.

Smokers have been driven to the shadows of our society

They are no longer welcome….often by their own families

Forum List

Back