Are designated smoking areas required?

Camel is weak cigarettes. Your grandfather pretended to smoke, and you pretended to enjoy it. Men choose something no weaker than a Marlboro.
Actually Pall Mall was the strongest back in the day. My favorite was Lucky Strikes. Marlboro wasn't a popular brand back then. I'm talking 1940's.

A nonfilter cigarette is always stronger than a filtered one.

Actually, that's just not true. Pall Mall is "Outstanding, and they are mild", and Chesterfields are noted for being blended mild instead of filtered mild.

Putting a charcoal activated micronite filter on a ciggie might make them less strong. But cigarette makers can instead blend the finest tobaccos money can buy to put into their recipes, and the product will be milder and smoother.

Actually Pall Mall was the strongest back in the day. My favorite was Lucky Strikes. Marlboro wasn't a popular brand back then. I'm talking 1940's.

No they weren't. The mildness of Pall Mall is noted here by jolly old St. Nick himself.

s-l1600.jpg

You can think or not think whatever you want. I have smoked both. Camel Stubbies are stronger.

A nonfilter cigarette is always stronger than a filtered one.
it only seemed to you, because your female type is not predisposed to tobacco, you are an aerobe. Camel is cigarettes for girls

Lucky Strike was often advertised by women. Not a bad choice for a woman, but cowboys choose marlboro.

Most brands claimed 'mildness', but smokers knew the truth. Lucky's were among the mildest. I smoked them all.

I'll take your word for it then, I guess, since you've smoked them all.

So the official Puff Chart on the Pall Mall ad I posted is a load of shit and doesn't prove the product's Mildness at all?

it only seemed to you, because your female type is not predisposed to tobacco, you are an aerobe. Camel is cigarettes for girls

LMAO!! So now your virility is tied to your cigarette brand? Is that what makes you a "real man"? LMAO!

You really are a sucker for advertising, aren't you?

Because the ads show actors dressed as cowboys, you think actual cowboys preferred Marlboro.

Why not? Newports features black people in their ads, and blacks generally prefer the brand.

So why shouldn't cowboys prefer Marlboro since they are featured in Marlboro ads.

Forum List

Back