Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. If you're running into people who don't want you around, you might consider what reasons you're giving them to feel that way before you go leaping to the conclusion that it's your race.
Well you know the saying it can be for a good reason, a bad reason or no reason at all but it can't be for an unlawful reason. Lying about the reason doesn't help.

It is. If you're running into people who don't want you around, you might consider what reasons you're giving them to feel that way before you go leaping to the conclusion that it's your race.
Well you know the saying it can be for a good reason, a bad reason or no reason at all but it can't be for an unlawful reason. Lying about the reason doesn't help.

Neither does assuming you know what it is based on your own biases.

No, Einstein. He's complaining that the legal procedures weren't followed properly. You jump to a lot of conclusions, dontcha?
"He's complaining that the legal procedures weren't followed properly" which resulted in African Americans gaining citizen rights. I asked him if he was complaining that African Americans gained citizenship rights and instead of stating he was only complaining about the process not the result, he instead gave the one word response of "Yes".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

And you participate on most of those threads because you are... I don't even have to say anything.

I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

I'm laughing at these racists in here (Pssst! That'd be you, IM2) lying about how everyone ELSE is racist. You and Essien and other race-obsessed ass munches spew your shit all over society, drag it into literally EVERYTHING in the public arena, and then when we're forced to respond to it, you start crowing about how we're "thinking about race". Newsflash, Punkin: it's not race we're actually thinking about. we're thinking about loudmouthed assholes, who happen to screech endlessly about their race.

Stop yammering constantly about "I'm so downtrodden because RACE!" I can promise you we wouldn't give it another thought.

Fuck you. OK. It's just that simple. You are a racist. So are many of the others here and none of you miserable bastards represents all the white people in America. So shut the hell up. You are in the race and racism section bitch. You don't want to talk about race, go elsewhere. There are plenty of sections here not about race you can enter. You don't get to make this the exclusive white racists get to talk bullshit section. We will not shut up.

Punkin.

I'm enjoying the fact that you don't shut up. The more you talk, the more people learn about your selfishness.

I'm laughing at these racists in here (Pssst! That'd be you, IM2) lying about how everyone ELSE is racist. You and Essien and other race-obsessed ass munches spew your shit all over society, drag it into literally EVERYTHING in the public arena, and then when we're forced to respond to it, you start crowing about how we're "thinking about race". Newsflash, Punkin: it's not race we're actually thinking about. we're thinking about loudmouthed assholes, who happen to screech endlessly about their race.

Stop yammering constantly about "I'm so downtrodden because RACE!" I can promise you we wouldn't give it another thought.

Fuck you. OK. It's just that simple. You are a racist. So are many of the others here and none of you miserable bastards represents all the white people in America. So shut the hell up. You are in the race and racism section bitch. You don't want to talk about race, go elsewhere. There are plenty of sections here not about race you can enter. You don't get to make this the exclusive white racists get to talk bullshit section. We will not shut up.

Punkin.

Thank you for proving my point. You know why most Americans think blacks are more racist than whites? Because you and Essien and others like you have proven that, in your case, it's the truth.

The more you talk, the more obvious it is to everyone that you've lost this argument.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: people don't think you're ignorant trash because you're black. They think it because you're ignorant trash . . . and you would be if you were any other race.

If IM2 were my blood brother, he would still be a ......

Punkin.

Thank you for proving my point. You know why most Americans think blacks are more racist than whites? Because you and Essien and others like you have proven that, in your case, it's the truth.

The more you talk, the more obvious it is to everyone that you've lost this argument.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: people don't think you're ignorant trash because you're black. They think it because you're ignorant trash . . . and you would be if you were any other race.

A what? I see six dots, what are you trying to say?

No, Einstein. He's complaining that the legal procedures weren't followed properly. You jump to a lot of conclusions, dontcha?
"He's complaining that the legal procedures weren't followed properly" which resulted in African Americans gaining citizen rights. I asked him if he was complaining that African Americans gained citizenship rights and instead of stating he was only complaining about the process not the result, he instead gave the one word response of "Yes".

You asked me if I had a problem with black people becoming citizens. I said yes. At the time, I had other things to do, so I'm going to tell you why I don't think blacks should become citizens. There is no Cliff's notes so you will just have to pay attention.

In the Declaration of Independence, it states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Of this document the author, Thomas Jefferson, wrote:

"The Declaration of Independence . . . [is the] declaratory charter of our rights, and the rights of man."

Every person, regardless of his station in life (racial, cultural, religious, etc.) has Rights that are unalienable. John Adams, the second president of the United States said:

"You have Rights antecedent to all earthly governments; Rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; Rights derived from the Great legislator of the Universe."

Unalienable Rights are bestowed upon every human being, at birth by their Creator (their God, whomever they deem that to be) or however else that mankind originated. The Bill of Rights codified these unalienable Rights AND, in the Tenth Amendment, the founders said if they forgot anything those Rights were reserved to the state or the people.

Government does not give those Rights and are constitutionally prohibited from interfering with them. They are not subject to a popularity vote. These Rights are known as God given, natural, inherent, unalienable, and absolute Rights.

Citizenship and the "right" to vote are more of a privilege than any kind of "right." But, the government insists on brainwashing people by talking about rights (sic) as if government grants you all your rights. It would be less confusing if we called government created "rights" privileges . Government does not have the authority to deny anyone their unalienable Rights.

Well, Americans have become ignorant to their Rights and even they cannot make the distinction. They think that even unalienable Rights are subject to a popularity vote.The United States Supreme Court has even decided that they are not co-equals in our system of government, but the superior branch. And they have over-stepped their authority. So I'm going to let you think about this and do Part 2 in a follow up post.

So, let’s be honest. The FIRST governing document of the New World was the Mayflower Compact. It was written by white men and its Preamble states, “Having undertaken, for the glory of God, and advancement of the Christian faith

There are countless Charters, legal documents, etc. that set forth that America was intended to be a white nation. People flooded into the U.S. from every country on the globe but it was the British, Germans, Swedish, Irish, English, Scottish, Anglo Saxons, etc. (Whites) that ratified the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, United States Constitution, and set forth the requirements for citizenship… which was restricted to the white race only. Virtually every early state constitution had language such as that from the state I live in:

CONSTITUTION OF GEORGIA 1777

Article IX – Section 3 “All male white inhabitants, of the age of twenty one years, and possessed in his own right of ten pounds value and liable to pay tax in this state… shall have a right to vote...

The United States Constitution refers to non-whites as three fifths of a person for taxation purposes. And so the bottom line point, the whites made their race a part of their culture. Our legal system is based off Anglo Saxon laws; our major holidays are rooted in white / Christian culture. In early America you even had to be a white land-owner in order to have the privilege of voting.

Most people, not having a full grasp of history, call this racist until you point out to countless other countries where foreigners cannot even buy land (I had to prove earlier in this thread that Egypt was one of them.) Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black. NOBODY has a problem with the racial / cultural values of any nation on this earth except the United States.

So, we began as a nation that allowed people from every nation on the globe to come and take advantage of opportunities willingly offered. What other country did that? Most still don’t have the liberal immigration policies of the United States. Even though the whites built this country, we are not permitted by the politically correct police to say that… the black people claim they built it. Let me put this into perspective for you:

I worked in a company where I helped pour the concrete on the floor; I personally supervised the shelves being erected, came up with the inventory system, put the stock up, negotiated freight charges…. I was there for every phase of that place. Yet, in their brochures, the Japanese who fronted the money, originated the idea, drew up the blueprints and put their name on the signs stated that “We (explicitly meaning the Japanese) “BUILT” the xyz company to service your needs”… I, nor any other round eye as they called us was credited with having “built” a damn thing.

Today we think we can open the doors and say if you love America and its people, come on in. But, the problem is the American people have forgotten what unalienable Rights are and reconcile them with the concept of the privileges of citizenship. So in come people from every country in the world and the moment they become citizens, they have a deep seated hatred for its founding and institutions. Muslims are committed to converting or killing us; the LGBT community wants to force themselves on us. Black people hate the whites, feeling we owe them something. Private property isn’t private property. Unalienable Rights are no longer unalienable, but subject to popularity votes. If you happen to be white and Christian – put on some liquid suntan, sandals and carry a copy of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution or you could be stigmatized as a delusional racist. Unlike others, I own our history (the good, the bad, and the ugly.) SOME of the things I’ve witnessed in recent years have been:

Getting rid of the Ten Commandments anywhere in public; the removal of nativity scenes, essentially criminalizing the Bible by forbidding it in as many places as possible; the war against the First Amendment – y’all don’t know how many people have petitioned the mods of this site to ban me for what I’m saying. Our monuments, statues and memorials have been removed. There is a war against the Second Amendment and even people on the right want to change some of our laws to be like Mexico while others want to be like Japan (with no mention of the fact that Japan prides itself on racial integrity.) In all the differing cultures and races there is someone dissatisfied with one aspect or another of our culture and if we give all those people an equal say in the body politic, what made America great won’t exist any longer.

I have no problem with people coming here, blending in or doing their own thing in their own space. But, everybody that washes up on our shores should NOT become a citizen. That is a privilege and it should be earned; however, Americans would have to relearn their history if they expect others to understand it and follow the values embodied in our founding documents.

Punkin.

A what? I see six dots, what are you trying to say?

Dude, if you read the thread, you'd have the answer.

1965 Voting Rights Provisions to Expire

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Or is this another one you guys are to cowardly to answer so you'll call me a racist instead?

The 1965 voting rights provisions is not "black people's right to vote".

Try to be less stupid.

These guys are twisting and turning in every way they can try denying the obvious. They are racists. We know this, they know this. They don't understaff how thy don't fool; anyone. But no one has never met a person who admits to being a racist. I never have. Have you? Instead they do everything we see these guys do.

Last edited:

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Or is this another one you guys are to cowardly to answer so you'll call me a racist instead?

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.

If you know that, then why did you refer to the "black right to vote"?

You asked me if I had a problem with black people becoming citizens. I said yes. At the time, I had other things to do, so I'm going to tell you why I don't think blacks should become citizens. There is no Cliff's notes so you will just have to pay attention.

In the Declaration of Independence, it states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Of this document the author, Thomas Jefferson, wrote:

"The Declaration of Independence . . . [is the] declaratory charter of our rights, and the rights of man."

Every person, regardless of his station in life (racial, cultural, religious, etc.) has Rights that are unalienable. John Adams, the second president of the United States said:

"You have Rights antecedent to all earthly governments; Rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; Rights derived from the Great legislator of the Universe."

Unalienable Rights are bestowed upon every human being, at birth by their Creator (their God, whomever they deem that to be) or however else that mankind originated. The Bill of Rights codified these unalienable Rights AND, in the Tenth Amendment, the founders said if they forgot anything those Rights were reserved to the state or the people.

Government does not give those Rights and are constitutionally prohibited from interfering with them. They are not subject to a popularity vote. These Rights are known as God given, natural, inherent, unalienable, and absolute Rights.

Citizenship and the "right" to vote are more of a privilege than any kind of "right." But, the government insists on brainwashing people by talking about rights (sic) as if government grants you all your rights. It would be less confusing if we called government created "rights" privileges . Government does not have the authority to deny anyone their unalienable Rights.

Well, Americans have become ignorant to their Rights and even they cannot make the distinction. They think that even unalienable Rights are subject to a popularity vote.The United States Supreme Court has even decided that they are not co-equals in our system of government, but the superior branch. And they have over-stepped their authority. So I'm going to let you think about this and do Part 2 in a follow up post.

This is about as dumb as anything I have ever read.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Because it was the blacks right to vote. Do not try to pretend the 15th was followed junior. .

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Because it was the blacks right to vote. Do not try to pretend the 15th was followed junior. .

Wow. I see what you are trying say. But you are too dumb to actually say it.

Thank you for once again insulting every white in this country, by pretending that they are the same today as they were in 1955.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Because pretending that "voting rights had to be renewed" - otherwise known as IM2's BIG FAT LIE - serves his whining, crying victimhood rant far better than the truth would. He's made it very clear that he has no use for reality, because it might actually require him to get his own shit together, instead of letting him lie around, being useless and hate-filled, because "white people" are conspiring against him.

As if anyone cares about his existence enough to bother.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

Although the "provisions" were not the actual voting rights act, they were a component of ensuring that the "process" of voting was equal in areas where it had a history of inequality.

Certain racist assholes will nit pick and play semantics anyway possible in order to deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back