Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

And you participate on most of those threads because you are... I don't even have to say anything.

I've not participated in most of the threads. Again arguing against the racism of whites is not racism. Saying there are whites who are racists is not saying all whites are racist so that's not racism. Debunking/strongly rebuking what racists such as you and others in here say is not racism. Saying whites do not experience racism is not racism. Calling you out on your racism is not calling all whites racist.. You are a racist. We all know it.

I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

I'm laughing at these racists in here (Pssst! That'd be you, IM2) lying about how everyone ELSE is racist. You and Essien and other race-obsessed ass munches spew your shit all over society, drag it into literally EVERYTHING in the public arena, and then when we're forced to respond to it, you start crowing about how we're "thinking about race". Newsflash, Punkin: it's not race we're actually thinking about. we're thinking about loudmouthed assholes, who happen to screech endlessly about their race.

Stop yammering constantly about "I'm so downtrodden because RACE!" I can promise you we wouldn't give it another thought.

Fuck you. OK. It's just that simple. You are a racist. So are many of the others here and none of you miserable bastards represents all the white people in America. So shut the hell up. You are in the race and racism section bitch. You don't want to talk about race, go elsewhere. There are plenty of sections here not about race you can enter. You don't get to make this the exclusive white racists get to talk bullshit section. We will not shut up.

Punkin.

Thank you for proving my point. You know why most Americans think blacks are more racist than whites? Because you and Essien and others like you have proven that, in your case, it's the truth.

The more you talk, the more obvious it is to everyone that you've lost this argument.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: people don't think you're ignorant trash because you're black. They think it because you're ignorant trash . . . and you would be if you were any other race.

If IM2 were my blood brother, he would still be a ......
A what? I see six dots, what are you trying to say?

The 6 dots are symbolic of a word that begins with "n" and ends with "r".

Ray Charles could see that.

1965 Voting Rights Provisions to Expire

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Or is this another one you guys are to cowardly to answer so you'll call me a racist instead?

The 1965 voting rights provisions is not "black people's right to vote".

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Or is this another one you guys are to cowardly to answer so you'll call me a racist instead?

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Don't try the talking about the 15th amendment son. We all know that amendment was not followed.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain "practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

Although the "provisions" were not the actual voting rights act, they were a component of ensuring that the "process" of voting was equal in areas where it had a history of inequality.

Certain racist assholes will nit pick and play semantics anyway possible in order to deflect.

The voting rights of blacks do not come up for renewal.

That is not nitpicking.

What he is trying to imply, not state openly, because then it can be easily refuted,

is that without special federal oversight, evil white racists would end black voting as per the Jim Crow South, of several generations ago.

What gets me, is that in saying that, he is utterly insulting the whites of this country, yet the libs are happy to just accept it.

Calling them "Cucks" is really making more and more sense to me.

And you participate on most of those threads because you are... I don't even have to say anything.

I've not participated in most of the threads. Again arguing against the racism of whites is not racism. Saying there are whites who are racists is not saying all whites are racist so that's not racism. Debunking/strongly rebuking what racists such as you and others in here say is not racism. Saying whites do not experience racism is not racism. Calling you out on your racism is not calling all whites racist.. You are a racist. We all know it.

Calling whites racist for no reason, is racist. and assholeness of you.

Calling whites racist for simply not wallowing in white guilt and validating your senseless political positions, is racist.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

If you know that, then why did you refer to the "black right to vote"?

Because pretending that "voting rights had to be renewed" - otherwise known as IM2's BIG FAT LIE - serves his whining, crying victimhood rant far better than the truth would. He's made it very clear that he has no use for reality, because it might actually require him to get his own shit together, instead of letting him lie around, being useless and hate-filled, because "white people" are conspiring against him.

As if anyone cares about his existence enough to bother.

Let's face reality then woman. It wasn't called the Voting Rights Act for nothing. Nice try. .

Calling whites racist for simply not wallowing in white guilt and validating your senseless political positions, is racist.

Since that's not happening......... Whites such as you will continue to deny and gaslight.

Just like you did in your last post.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain "practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

Although the "provisions" were not the actual voting rights act, they were a component of ensuring that the "process" of voting was equal in areas where it had a history of inequality.

Certain racist assholes will nit pick and play semantics anyway possible in order to deflect.

That is not nitpicking.

What he is trying to imply, not state openly, because then it can be easily refuted,

is that without special federal oversight, evil white racists would end black voting as per the Jim Crow South, of several generations ago.

What gets me, is that in saying that, he is utterly insulting the whites of this country, yet the libs are happy to just accept it.

I am acutely aware of what most whi post here are "attempting to imply" in most threads.

Every reason for the provisions is crystal clear, and although they do not directly affect the core right of the vote, they are a component of the process of voting.

As for what he stated being "utterly insulting to the white people of this country", that is an overly sensitive reaction.

It is likely that when this legislation was signed into law, the majority of those expressing such outrage at being insulted were not even here, so such hypersensitivity is absurd.

As far as "cucks" go, Im not certain what its relationship to this thread is. Its a stupid expression.

Generally used by stupid people.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You and your angry brethren are the ones bitching about whites. Whites are responding to you.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

Whites are not insulted by this, racist white are.

The question you avoid is when does any provision for white voting rights come up for renewal? .

You're a coward, punk.

If you cannot respond intelligently, this discussion between you and I is over.
What's intelligent to the wolf is not gonna be intelligent to the sheep.
It don't make a flying fuck what color an employer is; it don't matter what religion they are... you know the standard line... If an employer don't want to hire you, they should not feel compelled to.
So are you saying that employers should discriminate based on race and be pro white ?
My last employer, familiar with my work was black and his wife Mexican. His perception of me is that I must be a Mexican. He hired me based upon a stereotype. Of the 52 employees in that company, I counted seven whites (including me.) This is in a town with over 80 percent of the residents being white. The company has been there for years and the whites don't give a rat's ass about the racial makeup of that company.Okay, you want to call me a liar again. WTF?
If white people don't give a rats ass about racial make up company then why is racial discrimination so strong in companies ?
Okay, you want to deny that the early Egyptians were not black? I'll give you that one
The early Egyptians were black
but you'll regret it if you conjure up enough common sense to stay in this discussion. Now for the second part of what you quoted... and the answer is:

"A foreigner cannot own agricultural lands or, similarly, lands that can be reclaimed for agricultural purposes all over Egypt."

Buying Property in Egypt

"Law 230/1996 further states that a foreigner may not own more than two real estate units in Egypt for residency purposes (for himself and his immediate family), each of which may not exceed 4,000 square meters. However, the Prime Minister may at his own discretion exempt non-Egyptians from the above two requirement."

https://www.bakermckenzie.com/en/in...lications/2016/03/bk_egypt_dbi_2016.pdf?la=en

So, prior to 1996 foreigners could not buy any kind of land in Egypt, and even today they are very limited. I think an I'm sorry is order, but do you have it in you?
Can you point to where I said "A foreigner cannot own agricultural lands or, similarly, lands that can be reclaimed for agricultural purposes all over Egypt." ?

Finally, you try to make the same point a lot of people do when they screw someone over and then become recipients of their own medicine. In any event, it was the whites that put an end to slavery as you know it.
Slavery has never ended. Slavery was just the first stage of white supremacy. Racism is slavery.

The central impact of the African Transatlantic Slave trade you brush aside is the legacy. And it’s that legacy that connects us and everyone else posting in this forum today and will continue until the day it’s resolved or addressed.

You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust

The outcome of that operation is the crucial factor which in terms of scale and magnitude has gone unsurpassed and has had a profound effect on millions worldwide. Not just because of slavery, that was just the starting point. But because white supremacy would not allow themselves to see blacks as humans and it carried on long after the slave trade was abolished.
It still exists; you support it every day and if you claim you don't then you are a liar. All of us buy goods made in foreign countries that use slave labor. Sometimes we buy stuff from the good old USA, knowing (or having reason to believe) it was produced by slave labor. Where is your outrage then? Oh Hell no. You aren't boycotting Walmart. If the price is right, you're all about it.
And who are the companies who exploit the slave labour ? White people. Your people.

Take for example the computer or I-phone your on now. How do you think that works ? All I-Phones or Laptop need a mineral called conglese coltan other wise it won't work

Now who do you think own's coltan deposits in the Congo ? Who is forcing kids as young as seven to work in back breaking and dangerous condition ? The white supremacist like you. The likes Vodaphone, Apple and Microsoft

That's how white supremacy runs. You create a dependency on the people you are shitting on. You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet any money I can put a white face on it.
You just keep coming here and doing the pity me line.

You seem to think I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites. That assumes a favourable view of whites and a paternalistic view of blacks that you seem to share but I do not. As I have made plain elsewhere whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks and history shows that.

Second this USMB. Let's be clear. I have been on here a year and in that time. It's only me and IM2 and MarcATL JQPublic1 and katsteve2012 that have opinions that go against the grain. They are the only ones that I've have seen post stuff that challenges racism-white supremacy. Meanwhile USMB has 43 thousand members who all go a long with the dominant narrative

As I said - That my posts are such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the privilege you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

Not to mention that white supremacists claim to be victims of all kinds of things: taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, secular humanism, “radical Islam,” you name it.

White supremacists love victimhood

So long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count.

Since that's not happening......... Whites such as you will continue to deny and gaslight.

Just like you did in your last post.

It is totally what you do. YOu know it. I know it. EVERYONE reading this knows it.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

I did not state that voting rights are coming up for renewal. Neither did he state that directly.

As usual, you looked for a reason to get your feelings hurt, and ASSume that "the entire white population was being insulted.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

"Nitpick and play semantics" = pointing out lies and deliberate misrepresentations.

"Racist" = anyone who refuses to cater to IM2's pity party.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

I am acutely aware of what most whi post here are "attempting to imply" in most threads.

Every reason for the provisions is crystal clear, and although they do not directly affect the core right of the vote, they are a component of the process of voting.

As for what he stated being "utterly insulting to the white people of this country", that is an overly sensitive reaction.

It is likely that when this legislation was signed into law, the majority of those expressing such outrage at being insulted were not even here, so such hypersensitivity is absurd.

As far as "cucks" go, Im not certain what its relationship to this thread is. Its a stupid expression.

THe insult is not the law being signed in 1965.

THe insult is claiming that it is still needed today, as though the whites today are straining at the leash to bring back toll taxes and literacy tests.

That white libs see you blacks insulting them and still suck up to you, despite your obvious racist contempt, is them being "Cucks".

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

If you know that, then why did you refer to the "black right to vote"?

Because pretending that "voting rights had to be renewed" - otherwise known as IM2's BIG FAT LIE - serves his whining, crying victimhood rant far better than the truth would. He's made it very clear that he has no use for reality, because it might actually require him to get his own shit together, instead of letting him lie around, being useless and hate-filled, because "white people" are conspiring against him.

As if anyone cares about his existence enough to bother.

Let's face reality then woman. It wasn't called the Voting Rights Act for nothing. Nice try. .

Yes, let's face reality. God knows, it'll be a new experience for you.

The name of the law has NOTHING to do with which provisions of it that were being renewed. Was the entire law up for renewal? No? Then do NOT cite the fucking title at me in your lame attempt to pretend you didn't LIE LIKE A FUCKING DOG so that you can continue to slack the fuck off and blame your utter failure as a human being on "white people" oppressing you. Let me state this clearly: you are not important enough for anyone to care that you exist, let alone to "oppress" you. And no one needs to bother, because you do a bang-up job of being a loser with no help from anyone.

You are a prime example of what I've always said: there's no point in hating people for their race. If you give them five seconds, they'll give you a much better reason.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

Whites are not insulted by this, racist white are.

The question you avoid is when does any provision for white voting rights come up for renewal? .

You're a coward, punk.

When you assume racism from whites, unless they are totally submissive to your bullshit, you are insulting all whites.

I addressed your point, on "White voting rights", such as it is. I addressed it seriously, but you are more concerned about holding on to your stupid "zinger".

You are a moron.

A very dishonest moron.

.So t me play your game with you.

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does provisions of white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

To this point we get cowardice from these racists. They want to pretend he 15th amendment as plowed. Thy don't want to talk abut poll taxes, tests and things of that nature. Bloody Sunday is just a song by U2, those people did not get beat up for trying to register to vote. After all, there was the 15th amendment so this just couldn't have happened.

Punk ass lying bastards. Try another method.

So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does provisions of white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

"Even though what he said was a lie, I'm still going to insist it wasn't, because that's what I want to believe."

Your excuses impress no one.

"Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas."

Direct quote from your asshole buddy. That's not "implying"; that's an outright lie. Deny that, if you can.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Unbelievable. We all know that the "provisions" were to ensure that certain practices and barriers that "affected" the overall right of people who were historically disenfranchised to vote were controlled.

"Nitpick and play semantics" = pointing out lies and deliberate misrepresentations.

"Racist" = anyone who refuses to cater to IM2's pity party.

That's your opinion. And it is my option to disagree.

What I notice is that IM2 makes certain statements that cause some who post here discomfort.

But, after close to 8 years of posting here, I see a distinct scenario that gets played out here like a daily rerun of an old show.

Numerous threads are posted here associating the VAST majority of the black population with criminality, unemployment, and in your own words "self pity".

I know enough about IM2 to know that he had a successful career, and has no reason for a so called "pity party", but the fact that he brings up history and the existence of racism that has gotten better in certain ways, but i some ways still exists is viewed as a verbal assault on the entire white population.

He has never said "All White People" in any statement that I have ever read, and he has never posted anything that resembles a need for "pity" from anyone.

Conversely, I have seen numerous posts over the years here that do not just imply, but flat out characterize the ENTIRE black population as mentally inferior criminals.

That being said, when certain people here read into his comments as an "insult" to the entire race of white people, it is easy to question why they would be so defensive over a statement that is not meant to include them.

Last edited:

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

Try to be less stupid.

Yeah we know Correll.

Try to be less stupid.

That is not nitpicking.

I did not state that voting rights are coming up for renewal. Neither did he state that directly.

As usual, you looked for a reason to get your feelings hurt, and ASSume that "the entire white population was being insulted.

Oh, he didn't state that directly? Now YOU are a lying sack of shit, just like he is.

"Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas." Direct quote from him.

Tell me again that he "didn't state that directly". Go on, SAY it, liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back