Not open for further replies.
Names you didn't mention:

Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Sean Combs
Tiger Woods
Mariah Carey
All entertainers.

Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them. Even at the height of racism you still had your Jack Johnson's Muhammad Ali's, Lena Horne's, Ella Fitzgeralds, Sammy Davis Jnr, Steppin Fetchit's.

The question is, how have whites felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors?
And you won't mention the policies of Zimbabwe
No white man is African

If I come into your home, rob and rape you, and say I'm doing it because blk people are superior to whites and I proceed to put you and your people under my heel. I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.

My investment banker is black. He's also my nephew. So I feel pretty good about it. Thanks for asking.

Who, precisely, came into YOUR home and robbed and raped YOU? What has been taken from YOU, that you feel entitled to take back? For the record, if your answer contains anything about "we were slaves!" I'm gonna have to insist on proof that you were, personally, a slave.

I'd say YOUR side has the most holes in your argument. So far your side has bitched and complained about an institution that the whites did not create, but did take the first steps to end. And still, the black extremists are so arrogant they refuse to acknowledge that.

Even when blacks held the presidency; the House and the Senate were predominantly Democrat, you failed to get your argument noticed. The black extremists have tried to lay the guilt trip on whites; have demeaned the whites that helped you; sold out to the Democrats - and got NOTHING in return.

What you have gotten from the Democrats is a slave state. Oh, they guarantee "equal rights," but that's all boiled down to no rights. But, then again, you will settle for slavery provided that the rest of the country shares equally in your misery.

I think that the point of many white people is that they have no ties to American slavery save of the hue of their skin. They are not related to slave owners and their families did not own slaves. Whites had it just as rough - and in many cases (as with my family) rougher than you. If we put those facts on the table, we're the racists. And if we point to the things we've done to help you, then that is racist.

The balance of it is something you'd be better off asking IM2 and some of the other racial extremists. I'd say your chances of ever getting money out of people who did not participate in slavery and did not benefit off it - then bled and died in support of your rights is slim to none.

You do understand that you 've just posted 5 paragraphs of retarded. You are paying Native Americans every year for things you have no ties to. So that excuse is dead. It has no merit and only the extremely dumb keep arguing on that basis. The reparations are for human rights violations and that includes everything that has happened to us after slavery in your lifetime that whites have benefitted from. Whites did not take the first steps to end slavery. Not in America. In fact hey initiated laws whereby blacks could be return to slavery.

When it is said we talk about a history of racist laws and policy many do not understand the full extent of what is meant. According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, nor any place subject to their jurisdiction."I think people really need to understand the impact of the underlined words. Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery still exists in America today.

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery.
Just think about it, a black person could be convicted of not being employed and sent back into slavery along with many other things. Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur.

The decisions made by the supreme court in these cases began what we call today states rights. The decision was that the federal government could not interfere in how the states did things. If an act of racism happened in a state that was a state concern, not a federal one. So while slavery was illegal by written law, while rights were not to be denied by race, whites found a way around those amendments to continue practicing racism. In 1896 the whites of this nation insured that racial segregation would be the law. This was done by Plessy V. Ferguson. So while slavery was no longer legal by constitutional amendment meaning blacks or anyone of color could not be denied rights, because of Plessy v Ferguson they could be separated and reduced to second class citizenship. So laws were written, but whites found another way to practice the same racism.

Now that's what whites did. And republicans did nothing to stop it. .
One simple fact blows up your silly argument..... The federal government was found liable for damages to Native Americans.

Good luck trying to prove that with respect to blacks when most of the damages were by perpetrators who were private citizens who aren't alive today.

It's easily proven since the government made slavery and apartheid legal. Here is an example:

The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental
A housing policy expert explains how federal government policies created the suburbs and the inner city

In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, aims to flip the assumption that the state of racial organization in American cities is simply a result of individual prejudices. He untangles a century’s worth of policies that built the segregated American city of today. From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments, Rothstein substantiates the argument that the current state of the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination.
.The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental | History | Smithsonian

We call this proof.
Not really.
Since it was legal you can't prove it was the government's fault. Blame the courts.
The law changed. Anyone who continues the practice after the law changes is guilty.
You'd have more of a case going against Jim Crow, but that was only enforced in predominantly Democrat states in the South. Still that was the law. In what way has it effected you, other than giving you a piss-poor attitude???

Keep trying. Jim Crow was nationwide.. I told you once. I'm no ;longer debating you on these matters. I'm telling you. Do you know how stupid you sound? The courts are part of the government we have a case against the united states government. And that's just the way it is.

"I told you, I'm just gonna yap and yap and refuse to listen to anyone, because I only win when I'm the only one talking."

Do you know what a pussy you sound like?

No one owes you shit, and you aren't getting shit, and you're going to die bitter and frustrated and forgotten by society. And that's just the way it is.

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

If by that you mean that being racist longer is more racist, that would be incorrect.

If you wish to make comparisons as to which race had more racists and which one committed racial discrimination on a grander scale and for a longer period of time, that's a legitimate starting point. But hating whites is still racism and nothing in the blacks' experience changes that.

The major problem with the quote is that for the claim to be true or valid whites must have the same history as blacks. We can't say it's the same because that would not be the reality of how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then they could say these things are the same. What these people are doing is using a false equivalence to build a straw man. We will not equate what Morgan said with the racism of whites because blacks don't have the record of racism, murder and terrorism against whites that whites do against us. You can't just make these kinds of comments about whites and blacks like everything has been the same. Whites have a history of oppressing people because they are not white, we have a history of being oppressed by whites. This must be recognized because it appears that at even in the 21st Century, there are whites who have caught a severe case of amnesia.

I don't know what you think this guy Morgan is saying but he's basically saying the same thing you are: Denying a person a job based on skin color is racism whereas hating whites based on skin color is not. Which of course is horseshit.

You need to ask yourself this honest question. Are whites hated only because of their skin color?

In some cases, yes. Now you need to ask yourself an honest question: Are non-racist whites hated?

Here's a couple of examples. My two sisters work at Wal-Mart and the stores they work at have always had mostly blacks in upper management positions. They have both worked for Wal-Mart for about 25-30 years and they've often related stories of favoritism towards other blacks, leniency for transgressions that got white employees fired and a generally more open and friendly attitude towards other blacks whereas they are rather cool towards white employees.

Mind you, not all of them have been guilty of this and my sisters have formed friendships with many of their black coworkers. But, it is what it is.

In my case, some years ago I had two black guys on my crew. One was a black Honduran and the other was a local guy. As the captain and the chief safety officer, it's my responsibility to enforce company safety rules and procedures. To that end, one day I suggested to the local guy that he should be wearing gloves for the job he was doing as per company safety policy. But when I approached the Honduran a day or two later on a safety matter, the local guy took it to mean I was racist and was singling them out. He became belligerent and uncooperative and I had to enlist the port captain as arbiter to try to mediate the dispute but he had his mind made up and nothing was resolved.
We went back to work and only interacted when we needed to. But, in the company truck on the way home about a week later and while stopped at a red light, I heard him say "This is what I think of you" and when I turned to look at him, the piece of shit spit on me. We had a shouting match the rest of the way back to the office and when I told the HR guy what he did, they fired him.

So there you have it.

No whites are not hated because they are white. I think I can say that since I am not white. Whites carry a history of racism as a people. .It is that history and continuing racism we see that we do not like, not the color of a white persons skin. .

Dude, YOU hate us because we're white. Your asshole buddy Eissen hates us because we're white. I think you can't say shit about what whites experience because you're not white.

"Whites carry a history of racism as a people" = I want to blame you for the actions of people you never met.

If you're disliking me because of some apocryphal "history of racism" I never committed that you're attaching to me because of my skin color, I have a newsflash for you, ass kitten: you're hating me because I'm white, and you're a fucking racist. An even more ignorant racist than most, because that dodge was pathetic even by the standards of racist arguments, which are never brimming over with intelligence.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to demand reparations. Cough up.

You need to ask yourself this honest question. Are whites hated only because of their skin color?

In some cases, yes. Now you need to ask yourself an honest question: Are non-racist whites hated?

Here's a couple of examples. My two sisters work at Wal-Mart and the stores they work at have always had mostly blacks in upper management positions. They have both worked for Wal-Mart for about 25-30 years and they've often related stories of favoritism towards other blacks, leniency for transgressions that got white employees fired and a generally more open and friendly attitude towards other blacks whereas they are rather cool towards white employees.

Mind you, not all of them have been guilty of this and my sisters have formed friendships with many of their black coworkers. But, it is what it is.

In my case, some years ago I had two black guys on my crew. One was a black Honduran and the other was a local guy. As the captain and the chief safety officer, it's my responsibility to enforce company safety rules and procedures. To that end, one day I suggested to the local guy that he should be wearing gloves for the job he was doing as per company safety policy. But when I approached the Honduran a day or two later on a safety matter, the local guy took it to mean I was racist and was singling them out. He became belligerent and uncooperative and I had to enlist the port captain as arbiter to try to mediate the dispute but he had his mind made up and nothing was resolved.
We went back to work and only interacted when we needed to. But, in the company truck on the way home about a week later and while stopped at a red light, I heard him say "This is what I think of you" and when I turned to look at him, the piece of shit spit on me. We had a shouting match the rest of the way back to the office and when I told the HR guy what he did, they fired him.

So there you have it.

No whites are not hated because they are white. I think I can say that since I am not white. Whites carry a history of racism as a people. .It is that history and continuing racism we see that we do not like, not the color of a white persons skin. .

So I guess that excuses the favoritism my sisters see and that asswipe spitting on me?

No, but it certainly is not the same as the 241 years of continuing national white favoritism and racist garbage whites have put on us which is what you are here trying to claim.

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead
29 Things . . .

1. Believe that if you have experienced discrimination it is the same as experiencing structural racism.
  2. Instead: Recognize that racism is not just prejudice, but prejudice plus power. In our society, whites have the vast majority of power in institutions such as schools, courts, and corporations and maintenance of national narratives. Individual people of color may be biased against whites, just as whites may be biased against people of color. But the difference is that whites have institutional power to consistently deny resources and rights to people of color impacting their life choices and life chances; people of color do not have similar power to use their bias that way.

1. Believe that racism “goes both ways.”
Instead: See above

1. Believe that any personal struggle you endure is the equivalent of oppression.
Instead: All people endure personal struggle; oppression is a separate situation. Oppression is when the cards are systematically stacked against you by forces outside your control; when society has the power to deny you rights and resources. Oppression is the systematic exploitation of one social group by another for its own benefit; it involves institutional control, ideological domination and the imposition of the dominant group’s culture on the oppressed group.

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead | Baltimore Racial Justice Action

Let me give you a shorter, easier list of what you can do:

1) Get the fuck over yourself.

2) Stop trying to claim victimhood based on the experiences of people you've never met.

3) Fuck off and get a life.

So there you have it.

Because someone is white, you automatically ASSume they are racist.

No I don't. Why did I never call Delores a racist. She's white?.Lystrata, Esmerelda? They are white, why haven't I assumed they are racist? If I assume whites are racist, why do I post studies and articles from whites? I have made statements that there at millions of whites who are not racist, you aren't one of them. You're making things up Molly.

Because they kiss your ass and validate your pity party.

Ironically, the white people you don't call racist are actually the most bigoted, hate-filled white people on this board, AND they are the people who most believe that black people are inferior and incapable of being as good as white people.

ALL of us has their cross to bear. Maybe the blacks ought to look back into history and realize the mistakes they've made
Life is hard enough for many people without having racists assholes constantly disrupting one's life simply because they don't like your race, or religion or country of national origin.

That is not "our mistakes" and the fact that you suggested that this is where the problem lies is exactly why you're perceived as you are.

Constantly disrupting your life? Constantly?

By all means, please share with us these innumerable, "constant" experiences with racism and how they have "disrupted your life". Feel free to be specific.

So there you have it.

In other words you have created a negative stereotype of white people. When whites negatively stereotype blacks it's considered racist.

I have not created any stereotype. The conduct of whites is documented.

"The conduct of whites" IS a stereotype, dumbass.

Maybe get a dictionary and look up some of these words you keep misusing.

I was watching Ru Paul's drag race last night (yes, I like that show) and sooprise sooprise....The Vixen (black drag queen) was whining about how hard it is to be black, gay, and a drag queen in the USA....but finished off the whine with a smirk saying "but the white guilt people are disgusting and stupid...however we can reap the benefits from them".

So...straight out of the mouth of a gay black guy that wears a dress....y'all that march with them, chant with them, fight for them because they are "black" due to your own white guilt (of which I have none myself)....just know they think you are idiots and disgusting but if they can get something out of your idiocy....do keep on!

Njg2ZTVjY2VlYSMvQnJuUWp2RGdGek1XX2NGbXl4UDJPN1BUVkNvPS80eDA6MjUyNngxNDE5LzE2MDB4OTAwL2ZpbHRlcnM6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL290ZnI3dHFzbGNpbXNpdGJ1ZWpodnVjeXpvaG80aDJ3amxkeGo2eTBtcWUxeGh6cnBseGRlZnNwY25mdWoxeTMuanBn.jpg

Honestly, what is aggravating me is the idiotic things the black supremacists say on here. I'm thinking I didn't have the attitude I did until a couple of weeks ago when a black poster did ten paragraphs calling me racist, stupid, etc. in response to a post he admitted not reading.

The rest of the extremists I'm bumping heads with are creating, in my mind, a stereotype that I didn't think was realistic. If they all have those feelings toward whites, then they are pushing me toward radical white people. If what they post here is the way they think, they have no business in this country.
"Pushing you towards radical people"

You're already there.

Look.

The truth is blacks imagine little. Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the American value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Now when you start talking like that. I'll take you seriously

But yet almost no white person talks like that.

You can see it in your arguments about slavery, that's what white supremacists do, always try and defend white supremacy. That's your duty to the white race.

The truth is, all your documentation is either older than I am, or a wild-ass conclusion you drew from blank statistics. The government should take forceful action to ignore your damned whining.

You flatter yourself that anyone is panting to be "taken seriously" by the likes of you.

Equal opportunity for all doesnt include forcing people to hire a certain way. That is discrimination.
The system of white supremacy makes sure that white people have an easier to time getting work
Private sector housing as well.
The system of white supremacy makes sure that white people have an easier to time getting a house.
When blacks start calling for ACTUAL equality, ill take them seriously.
What is actual equality ?
Defending free shit, govt force, discrimination and loss of the concept of private property is their duty to the black race.
I have no idea what you are talking about here

Too bad "the system of white supremacy" only exists in your own fat head.

You know why you have trouble getting a job? Because you're an ASSHOLE, and no one wants to work with you.

You know why you have trouble getting a house? Because you're an ASSHOLE, and no one wants to live next to you, AND you don't have a job to pay for it, because you're an ASSHOLE.

If you want equality, I've got it for you right here: I hold you in the exact same contempt I hold every asshole I ever meet, regardless of race, creed, national origin, religion, or sexual preference. An asshole is an asshole is an asshole.

And you're an asshole.

If by that you mean that being racist longer is more racist, that would be incorrect.

If you wish to make comparisons as to which race had more racists and which one committed racial discrimination on a grander scale and for a longer period of time, that's a legitimate starting point. But hating whites is still racism and nothing in the blacks' experience changes that.

I don't know what you think this guy Morgan is saying but he's basically saying the same thing you are: Denying a person a job based on skin color is racism whereas hating whites based on skin color is not. Which of course is horseshit.

So there you have it.

Dude, YOU hate us because we're white. Your asshole buddy Eissen hates us because we're white. I think you can't say shit about what whites experience because you're not white.

"Whites carry a history of racism as a people" = I want to blame you for the actions of people you never met.

If you're disliking me because of some apocryphal "history of racism" I never committed that you're attaching to me because of my skin color, I have a newsflash for you, ass kitten: you're hating me because I'm white, and you're a fucking racist. An even more ignorant racist than most, because that dodge was pathetic even by the standards of racist arguments, which are never brimming over with intelligence.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to demand reparations. Cough up.
omg. Cecilie is my fav poster!:11_2_1043:

I dont diss you because you are black, i despise your arrogant attitude, you are the one who thinks you are superior to whites. When did i call someone an apologist? Unless a white person apologizes for something whites did to blacks before our time, i would have no issue with it and again it is not racist. Disagreeing with you is not racist, where did i agree with whites denegrating blacks? Liar, you are really pathetic

I have never said was superior to anyone. I have spoken truth. You can't handle he truth. You are where you at because of things done before our time. But that's how dumb you are. Things that happened before your time is why you barbeque on July 4th every year. So you don't get to ignore it because it shows that you are where you are today as result of evil included in the same past you celebrate on the fourth of July.

You have not endured for one day in your life anything me and the other blacks here have during our lifetimes. The least of my concerns is some white person telling me they don't like me because I'm black. But if that happens to you that's a major case. I've been denied jobs, promotions, harassed by cops and accused of crimes. I never have had a criminal record. Because of the police harassment I have endured that still happens even now in my advanced age, I do not leave my house after dark. During my years of work I have received those funny phone calls where I got called racial slurs, my life threatened, letters with pictures of blacks hanging, more threats, pictures of monkeys and apes all because I was opposing white racism. One black here has described where he had to watch his parents get shit and piss thrown on them by whites. That's racism Molly and until you experience these things you haven't experienced racism. You can argue till hell freezes over about what you think I don't know about what you or whites haven't experienced but if you had experienced any of these things, you would not hold the positions you do today.
Everyone is where they are today because of the past. I dont deny anything that happened in the past, i dont dwell on it either. What is it you are expecting from us collectively? I certainly am not dumb and for you to keep calling me that shows you think you are superior

You are dumb. Me saying that doesn't imply that I am superior to white people. Until past damages are fixed, we are going to talk about what those damages have caused. We expect that whites like you stop making excuses and work to erase the racism in your communities.

"Until past damages are fixed". Specifically what "past damages" have been left unfixed?

I don't notice anyone "making excuses", hon. That would imply that we think we NEED to excuse ourselves to you, and you are who, exactly, that we give a damn about?

Hate to break it to you, Sparkles, but there is no racism in my life for which I bear any responsibility, and I personally will not be accepting delivery on the load of faked-up "white guilt" you're trying to dump.

That really is the thread winner.

Aw, shucks. :9-21:

If by "racist" you mean despising others on the basis of their racial identity alone, I don't think there is any question that most Blacks are far more racist than Whites.

In weighing this question one critically important item that must be considered is the fact that the average White person very rarely gives any thought to the issue of racial identity but most Blacks seem obsessively preoccupied with it.

You're not wrong there. One thing that always amuses me when minorities talk about whatever it is they believe "white people" think is the amount of time and energy they assume we spend thinking about being white.

If you were trying to make a point, I fail to see it.
Of course you don't see it. You're white supremacist

Regardless of how one gets their money, if they are rich, they can invest in where they think they will make money.
All saves are equal. White people have no problem making 1 or 2 blk people rich. They can slap any black person down when who they make rich

Ask Bill Cosby

Racism goes far beyond the wallet
Look dude, in all seriousness - when the whites ended slavery
When did whites end slavery ? Racism is slavery. Slavery was just one stage of white supremacy. So when did when ended slavery ?

Unless your silly enough to think that once slavery ended racism just stopped
the blacks had every opportunity to go back to the country of their ancestors / family.
OK. Now how could they have done that ? When the white supremacist were running a muck in Africa and the white supremacist were running a amok in the USA ?
The law is what the law was and your people stayed. The Democrats are the ones that passed the laws you find so offensive, but blacks decided screw it and they voted for Democrats - the party that kept them enslaved.
I don't get into this Democrate - Repubs thing. It's all white supremacy
You can't convince me of the rightness of your cause
And that's the mistake you making is that you are assuming I'm trying to convince you.

I'm not.

Convincing whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.

.For some reason you seem to expect the likes of me and IM2 to write to white supremacist point of view with concern for their tender feelings. As if there are not enough people doing that already.

That are posts are such an affront to you speaks a lot about the privilege white people have, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to them. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

Ask the moderators here what they would do to me if I responded to what you called me. And that's fair, how, exactly?

I realize that all slaves are equal. That is why black supremacists always endorse Democrats. They are comfortable with slavery. It's more about the socialism and liberalism that black supremacists endorse. You're comfortable with slavery; it's just that you want everybody else to be just as lazy, worthless and having no work ethic like you.

Bill Cosby is a victim of racism????

If you're writing notes to yourself, keep them in a spiral notebook and don't try quoting me endlessly. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and put some effort into acquiring an education.

IM2 has told us exactly how he feels about whites. He agreed with me on every point when I was being sarcastic with him.

I realize you hate me with every fiber of your being and what I have to say about you - other than you do a lot of projecting, would work better off saying to you in person. That is the only way we wouldn't have any misunderstandings.

Essen spoke truth and still you nor the other white racists here can present ANY law or policy whereby backs created to deny whites of anything.

And show just how dumb you are, slaves worked the whites didn't. Whites were just that lazy. They imported people to do the work they were too lazy to do.

Last you don't know how I feel about whites. You know how I feel about racist whites. So unless you're telling me all whites are racists, then stop pretending I'm blaming all whites for anything when I scald your ass for your racism.

Essien, like you, wouldn't recognize the truth if it crawled up his pants leg and bit him on the left testicle.

But I'll bet money he'd blame it on "racist white people".

I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

If you were trying to make a point, I fail to see it.
Of course you don't see it. You're white supremacist

Regardless of how one gets their money, if they are rich, they can invest in where they think they will make money.
All saves are equal. White people have no problem making 1 or 2 blk people rich. They can slap any black person down when who they make rich

Ask Bill Cosby

Racism goes far beyond the wallet
Look dude, in all seriousness - when the whites ended slavery
When did whites end slavery ? Racism is slavery. Slavery was just one stage of white supremacy. So when did when ended slavery ?

Unless your silly enough to think that once slavery ended racism just stopped
the blacks had every opportunity to go back to the country of their ancestors / family.
OK. Now how could they have done that ? When the white supremacist were running a muck in Africa and the white supremacist were running a amok in the USA ?
The law is what the law was and your people stayed. The Democrats are the ones that passed the laws you find so offensive, but blacks decided screw it and they voted for Democrats - the party that kept them enslaved.
I don't get into this Democrate - Repubs thing. It's all white supremacy
You can't convince me of the rightness of your cause
And that's the mistake you making is that you are assuming I'm trying to convince you.

I'm not.

Convincing whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.

.For some reason you seem to expect the likes of me and IM2 to write to white supremacist point of view with concern for their tender feelings. As if there are not enough people doing that already.

That are posts are such an affront to you speaks a lot about the privilege white people have, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to them. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

you-poor-poor-white-person-113742006444.jpeg

Ask the moderators here what they would do to me if I responded to what you called me. And that's fair, how, exactly?

I realize that all slaves are equal. That is why black supremacists always endorse Democrats. They are comfortable with slavery. It's more about the socialism and liberalism that black supremacists endorse. You're comfortable with slavery; it's just that you want everybody else to be just as lazy, worthless and having no work ethic like you.

Bill Cosby is a victim of racism????

If you're writing notes to yourself, keep them in a spiral notebook and don't try quoting me endlessly. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and put some effort into acquiring an education.

IM2 has told us exactly how he feels about whites. He agreed with me on every point when I was being sarcastic with him.

I realize you hate me with every fiber of your being and what I have to say about you - other than you do a lot of projecting, would work better off saying to you in person. That is the only way we wouldn't have any misunderstandings.

Essen spoke truth and still you nor the other white racists here can present ANY law or policy whereby backs created to deny whites of anything.

And show just how dumb you are, slaves worked the whites didn't. Whites were just that lazy. They imported people to do the work they were too lazy to do.

Last you don't know how I feel about whites. You know how I feel about racist whites. So unless you're telling me all whites are racists, then stop pretending I'm blaming all whites for anything when I scald your ass for your racism.

Essien, like you, wouldn't recognize the truth if it crawled up his pants leg and bit him on the left testicle.

But I'll bet money he'd blame it on "racist white people".

LOL! Who let you out of the klan rally?

I'm laughing at these racists in here lying about how much they don't think about race. There are over 4,000 threads in this section primarily by whits about race where they think about bring white.

I'm laughing at these racists in here (Pssst! That'd be you, IM2) lying about how everyone ELSE is racist. You and Essien and other race-obsessed ass munches spew your shit all over society, drag it into literally EVERYTHING in the public arena, and then when we're forced to respond to it, you start crowing about how we're "thinking about race". Newsflash, Punkin: it's not race we're actually thinking about. we're thinking about loudmouthed assholes, who happen to screech endlessly about their race.

Stop yammering constantly about "I'm so downtrodden because RACE!" I can promise you we wouldn't give it another thought.

1965 Voting Rights Provisions to Expire
1965 Voting Rights Provisions to Expire

Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas. So can one of you good republican conservative non racist whites facing the same racism as blacks explain to me when does white peoples right to vote come before congress for renewal?

Or is this another one you guys are to cowardly to answer so you'll call me a racist instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back