Are atheists destroying the US?

The author of "You do seem to harbor much of the same hate for non-believers in your version of religion as does ISIS" is certainly describing herself far more than Avatar.

Hollie is a militant atheist, thus hater by definition.
It's better you whine, moan and spam this thread like you do elsewhere rather than actually attempt to refute my comments.
You have admitted elsewhere that you cannot provide that God does not exist. I call you out straight and fair to make you look the gastric penguin you, a bleching mouth farter of hate.

A true atheist does not care about any of this nonsense.
False, Jake. I have proved that your gawds do not exist. You have admitted you cannot disprove that.

Thanks. You're as dishonest a spammer now as before.
gastric penguin, you have not and admitted it.

You are a hater, and in that sense, you are not American.

The author of "You do seem to harbor much of the same hate for non-believers in your version of religion as does ISIS" is certainly describing herself far more than Avatar.

There you go with your fake christian attitude. Atheists are not haters by definition. They just don't buy your "My God is better than your non-god."
I said militant atheists, and by definitions, yes, she is a hater. Real atheists simply don't care. I don't care if you accept my God at all. I am not an evangelical at all. So please stop the gastric penguin belching mouth farts, and please stay with the OP.

I'm more concerned about unfaithful christians than athiests
Like ISIS is "concerned" with unfaithful Muslims.

I'm not sure Isis is that concerned about unfaithful Muslims. They are concerned with power and hate
Like you, ISIS persecutes those that don't subscribe to their brand. That's why you are sooooo "concerned" with those that don't live up to your idea of what is "unfaithful". And that's why fake christians are such a problem.

I missed where I have persecuted anyone.

I am more concerned about unfaithful Christians because making a covenant with God and breaking it is far more evil then being an ignoramus who never made a covenant

To whom much is given much is required.
Looking down your nose at those that you accuse of "being unfaithful" is like the parable that Jesus told about the man that prayed to God, thanking him for not making him like the reached sinner that was begging forgiveness standing next to him. It's a form of persecution. You pretend to be so infallible.
You make silly assumptions all the time, don't you?

It's better you whine, moan and spam this thread like you do elsewhere rather than actually attempt to refute my comments.
You have admitted elsewhere that you cannot provide that God does not exist. I call you out straight and fair to make you look the gastric penguin you, a bleching mouth farter of hate.

False, Jake. I have proved that your gawds do not exist. You have admitted you cannot disprove that.

Such melodrama from the boards primary spammer.

Can't even attempt to refute my comments so you spam the thread with your childish hurt feelings.

I'm not sure Isis is that concerned about unfaithful Muslims. They are concerned with power and hate
Like you, ISIS persecutes those that don't subscribe to their brand. That's why you are sooooo "concerned" with those that don't live up to your idea of what is "unfaithful". And that's why fake christians are such a problem.

I am more concerned about unfaithful Christians because making a covenant with God and breaking it is far more evil then being an ignoramus who never made a covenant

Looking down your nose at those that you accuse of "being unfaithful" is like the parable that Jesus told about the man that prayed to God, thanking him for not making him like the reached sinner that was begging forgiveness standing next to him. It's a form of persecution. You pretend to be so infallible.
You make silly assumptions all the time, don't you?
You just made that assumption. Must be concerned that he can't defend himself. But then that's fake christians defending fake christians.

There you go with your fake christian attitude. Atheists are not haters by definition. They just don't buy your "My God is better than your non-god."
I said militant atheists, and by definitions, yes, she is a hater. Real atheists simply don't care. I don't care if you accept my God at all. I am not an evangelical at all. So please stop the gastric penguin belching mouth farts, and please stay with the OP.
Poor Jake. He is, as usual, coming up short with an ability to strings words into meaningful sentences so he's reduced to spamming the thread.

Can't even attempt to refute my comments so you spam the thread with your childish hurt feelings.
Nothing to refute, you admitted it. Atheism or theism do not hurt America. The haters who twist them hurt America.

Ah. A name-caller. That adds even less credibility to your otherwise pointless and juvenile spamming.

Nothing to refute, you admitted it. Atheism or theism do not hurt America. The haters who twist them hurt America.
More of your pointless spam.

You do seem to harbor much of the same hate for non-believers in your version of religion as does ISIS. Your alleged covenants with your gawds are really no different than the covenants ISIS makes with theirs. They're a bit more excitable in the sense that they have no issue with killing and maiming to enforce their club membership.

To define as evil someone joining your covenant club and then either reconsidering their position or making a considered choice to leave the club is approaching the reactionary, cult status of ISIS.

In a very real sense, I see people with your extremist attitudes as different from the ISIS soldier only as a function of place of birth.

Amusing. As I don't hate anyone. Takes too much effort. In fact I would go out of my way to help you. Which is precisely why I am often here trying to persuade you to get to know God instead of doing other things.

It's easier to see the motes in the eyes of others than the beam in our own.

What I find extremely amusin is that I came in here defending the atheists and they are the ones getting upset

Who exactly am I accusing of being unfaithful?

You do realize that you are doing what you are accusing me of doing by calling people fake Christians, right? Why the double standard?

All I've said in this thread is I'm more concerned with unfaithful Christians than atheists. Which is exactly what you said.

Only difference is I never specified anyone.

Maybe you should stop drinking. The hangovers are not helping you

You do seem to harbor much of the same hate for non-believers in your version of religion as does ISIS. Your alleged covenants with your gawds are really no different than the covenants ISIS makes with theirs. They're a bit more excitable in the sense that they have no issue with killing and maiming to enforce their club membership.

To define as evil someone joining your covenant club and then either reconsidering their position or making a considered choice to leave the club is approaching the reactionary, cult status of ISIS.

In a very real sense, I see people with your extremist attitudes as different from the ISIS soldier only as a function of place of birth.

Amusing. As I don't hate anyone. Takes too much effort. In fact I would go out of my way to help you. Which is precisely why I am often here trying to persuade you to get to know God instead of doing other things.
Thanks for your offer of help but I've found that religions are less about helping than they are about increasing head count for the purpose of bolstering their power, wealth and influence.

Lastly, of the asserted gawds, I just don't have any reason to accept your configuration to be true as opposed to other configurations. As we know, all books of gawds are written by men with none of the writers making a solid case that they are transcribing the literal words of any of the gawds. And to be honest, I'm less convinced by the claims of Joseph Smith than I am for most other claims of men who will say they have had communications with (or received gifts from), the gawds.

What I find extremely amusin is that I came in here defending the atheists and they are the ones getting upset
Who is getting upset?

It was your co-religionist who's faith is so weak that any challenge to his religious views caused him to behave like a petulant child reduced to name-calling.

Thanks for your offer of help but I've found that religions are less about helping than they are about increasing head count for the purpose of bolstering their power, wealth and influence.

Lastly, of the asserted gawds, I just don't have any reason to accept your configuration to be true as opposed to other configurations. As we know, all books of gawds are written by men with none of the writers making a solid case that they are transcribing the literal words of any of the gawds. And to be honest, I'm less convinced by the claims of Joseph Smith than I am for most other claims of men who will say they have had communications with (or received gifts from), the gawds.

that's because you refuse to actually learn what he taught

Who is getting upset?

It was your co-religionist who's faith is so weak that any challenge to his religious views caused him to behave like a petulant child reduced to name-calling.
Describing your behavior correctly is not name calling. Using a world like "gawd" is to offend, acting like a petulant child.

Who is getting upset?

Describing your behavior correctly is not name calling. Using a world like "gawd" is to offend, acting like a petulant child.
I'm afraid you are the angry, petulant child, not at all in control of your emotions. The result is that you launch into screaming tirades and fits of name-calling as you lash out like a petulant 10 year old.

You're still finding no ability to address a single comment I made, still spamming the thread.

Forum List

Back