Are All Women "Prostitutes"? @MegaMcQueen Thinks So!

That’s true. But something like 60% of young men in America are single, and are either virgins or haven’t had sex in over a year. That’s a problem we didn’t have in the past.
I don’t understand why this is.

With the internet and Tinder and the like, I find it super easy to find a woman for casual sex at a moments notice

I don’t understand why this is.

With the internet and Tinder and the like, I find it super easy to find a woman for casual sex at a moments notice
It’s something with men under the age of 30. Remember and I think that you’re a little bit older like me maybe mid 30s or something early 40s

You’re in tiptop shape as well tons of young men in America our way out of shape. If you look at the statistics, the grip strength and bench pressing of the average American man is lower today than it was back in the 1990s.

it ain’t like it used to be we live in the Instagram and TikTok age. So many young people are staring at their phones all day. They got the US government saying it’s fine to smoke dope that’s pretty much what the governor of California Gavin Newsom said

I think it’s better to meet ladies in real life as opposed to Internet dating. Internet dating has its success stories, but there’s so many problems there.

It’s something with men under the age of 30. Remember and I think that you’re a little bit older like me maybe mid 30s or something early 40s

You’re in tiptop shape as well tons of young men in America our way out of shape. If you look at the statistics, the grip strength and bench pressing of the average American man is lower today than it was back in the 1990s.

it ain’t like it used to be we live in the Instagram and TikTok age. So many young people are staring at their phones all day. They got the US government saying it’s fine to smoke dope that’s pretty much what the governor of California Gavin Newsom said

I think it’s better to meet ladies in real life as opposed to Internet dating. Internet dating has its success stories, but there’s so many problems there.
Yeah the internet is not a good way to meet a future wife, or even for dating.

But it comes in handy for random hookups.

That’s why I don’t understand where the “involuntary” part of incel culture comes from. Even for homely-ish guys, it’s not that hard to find a chick interested in a casual fling

Yeah the internet is not a good way to meet a future wife, or even for dating.

But it comes in handy for random hookups.

That’s why I don’t understand where the “involuntary” part of incel culture comes from. Even for homely-ish guys, it’s not that hard to find a chick interested in a casual fling
It’s not hard to talk to women, but for some reason huge chunks of young men are either terrified of it or they buy into that garbage incel ideology

My older brother met his wife on eHarmony, but that was about 15 years ago. It was a different age back then. It was just a start of Internet dating. They had a kid together and she already had two kids before they met. Their story seems to be an exception to the rule of Internet dating.

I think it also depends on what city you’re in when it comes to Internet dating it’s a Numbers game obviously with bigger cities there’s gonna be more of an opportunity. I felt the difference when comparing Las Vegas to Buffalo.

Finding a mate is not something to focus on ever. If a young man wants a wife that's good and if a young man simply wants to remain single and never mingle there's nothing wrong with that either. We need to get away from thinking the marriage and kids route. It's great for those who want it. And a growing number of young people that don't want to get married and have kids has zero negative effects on the nation. Some people aspire for more than that.

Finding a mate is not something to focus on ever. If a young man wants a wife that's good and if a young man simply wants to remain single and never mingle there's nothing wrong with that either. We need to get away from thinking the marriage and kids route. It's great for those who want it. And a growing number of young people that don't want to get married and have kids has zero negative effects on the nation. Some people aspire for more than that.
There’s someone out there for everybody.

you have to look at something in one way at some point. If somebody wants to do something with their life, how would it be if the whole world did that. ??

Well, if all men of the world never wanted to get married or be with a woman or have a kid we would cease to exist as humans.

There’s someone out there for everybody.

you have to look at something in one way at some point. If somebody wants to do something with their life, how would it be if the whole world did that. ??

Well, if all men of the world never wanted to get married or be with a woman or have a kid we would cease to exist as humans.
There's more than enough men getting married. There's zero problems with young men that don't find mates. It's not any kind of an issue and it's not the nations business whatever they choose to do.

There's more than enough men getting married. There's zero problems with young men that don't find mates. It's not any kind of an issue and it's not the nations business whatever they choose to do.
Disagreed in part. Agreed that there are no inherent problems with a man who right now can’t find a woman. They just need to readjust things. They need to work on things that’s the challenge of life.

This is a core issue of humanity. We’re actually having birth rate problems in America. We have low birth rate compared to other countries of the world. For all the money we have in America guess what there’s more happiness in countries that are poorer because they have big families.

It is bad advice if one is saying to a young man. “ Hey, it’s OK to be single for the rest of your life”. That’s not good. single people on average are more depressed than those in relationships. It is very important to have human contact with people. For a man to meet a woman. This is extremely important.

It’s a national security issue. It is the concern of the government and of every person in this country. We need to fight depression. We need to fight loneliness.

Studies have shown that young Americans are more depressed and lonely than ever. The level of patriotism is at an all time low in this country among young people. We need to work on that.

It’s one thing if somebody chooses to be single that’s not good, but it’s their choice. It is a different story If one is telling another ” Hey, it’s OK to be single for the rest of your life”. That’s not good advice. Better advice is to say there’s somebody out there for everybody. Everybody should be loved. There’s a lot of love to go around in this world. And there’s somebody waiting out there for somebody whose single they just don’t know it.

A lot of them are. Especially young ones as they think a man needs to take them places, pay for everything and do all the work and all her job is to look good. Like they think their pussy is a prize to be won by the most handsome and richest guys.

Hell a lot of women just serial date guys that will spend money on them. Soon as the guy starts to like her or wants more than just casually dating she moves on

But it amusing as all these women want equal treatment and demand they are as good as men but also want to be treated like special little queens.

There is a reason why it took me 40 years to find a woman I'd marry. I told every girl I went out with they needed to bring money to pay for their half of the date because we were both on the date.

I never made to a 3rd date till I met my now wife. We split bills for the first month. Then switched to I got to pick what we went and she paid and vice versa. Then we went to we would do whatever and whoever would pay.

I never did well with women till I met her. My grandma raised me to not be with someone that wanted everything handed to them or a slut, and she raised me to not need anyone else so I'd only be with someone that I wanted to be with

Like they think their pussy is a prize to be won by the most handsome and richest guys.
Exactly. Eggs aren't the only thing at an inflated value right now. Pussy is through the roof, especially if you ask the women. These vapid bimbos actually think they're a prize to be won. They deserve the kinds of men they get with that attitude. Men who objectify them and treat them like property.

A lot of them are. Especially young ones as they think a man needs to take them places, pay for everything and do all the work and all her job is to look good. Like they think their pussy is a prize to be won by the most handsome and richest guys.

Hell a lot of women just serial date guys that will spend money on them. Soon as the guy starts to like her or wants more than just casually dating she moves on

But it amusing as all these women want equal treatment and demand they are as good as men but also want to be treated like special little queens.

There is a reason why it took me 40 years to find a woman I'd marry. I told every girl I went out with they needed to bring money to pay for their half of the date because we were both on the date.

I never made to a 3rd date till I met my now wife. We split bills for the first month. Then switched to I got to pick what we went and she paid and vice versa. Then we went to we would do whatever and whoever would pay.

I never did well with women till I met her. My grandma raised me to not be with someone that wanted everything handed to them or a slut, and she raised me to not need anyone else so I'd only be with someone that I wanted to be with

25 years ago conservative beliefs were that family men should protect and provide.

I don’t think so, but it was an interesting conversation. The idea from this MegaMcQueen is that a man is going to be paying for sexual encounters whether it’s with an actual prostitute or with a lady that he takes out on a date, dinner and drinks. In both cases you could be spending hundreds of dollars.

Taking a lady out to a fine restaurant and then out to a club after to get a bottle of champagne could be very costly. Could cost just as much for an actual prostitute.

One lady on the panel was saying she was brought up to believe that the man pays for everything on the first date and all of the subsequent dates, the man pays for everything. I guess the question is how many women in America think like this and is that the proper way to approach Dating here in 2023?

Dude.

1) What were you searching for when you encountered this video?

2) In a related query, are all men pigs/rapists?

Posting something as idiotic as this video - in Current Events no less - strikes me as beneath you.

Forum List

Back